FL - Shannon Dedrick, 7 mo., Chipley, 31 Oct 2009 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gosh, I wish we would hear something! It is very interesting news that they have swarmed the Baker residence. Where is Shannon??

Thanks for not posting non-stop and giving this old lady a chance to get caught up!

Also, Tabatha, the niece mentioned in the news article, said SB was innocent...she also said, "They need to start asking (the mother) where the child is," she said. "She's the one that put it somewhere."

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this (I haven't caught up with all the posts), but how does this woman know that the mother did something? And why does she call the baby IT ???

Marlou

The way I remember this developing, right after the story broke this Tab person was all over the net claiming that the mother had told the aunt/father/SB that she had taken the baby into the forest and covered it with leaves. She varied her account. I believe one version had her calling the aunt and saying this when asked where the baby was.

I believe the press took that rumor and reported it as "police deny that mother has confessed." I never saw any allegation that she had said that to the police. I think it got twisted through semantics. It appears to be a fabrication of tab's.

One red flag why was Tab reporting this confession information yet seemed to have no ongoing knowledge of the case. Her "update" on Tweeter appeared to be a plan to watch the press conference.

At the same time the relative on mom's side (verified) was posting here that grandma was not being allowed to contact the mother. How was tab (who at times was related and at other times not related) getting info about a confession by the mother when grandma was not allowed any info at all?

Made no sense. This SB person is the Balloon Dad of abduction if she did this.

Darn it, my little ones are coming in from the bus. Prayers that Shannon will be found alive! I trust that you all will keep the thread updated, thank you all so much!

On Susan Bakers Myspace...Check out her favorite Television shows:

CSI - CSI Miami - Law and Order - Crimmal minds - Judge Judy - Judge Mathis - Peoples court
Oh, Lordy, don't check out my bookcases! Just sayin'...;)

This article really irked me. Both Paul and Nina are referenced in this article as being "the couple's" son or daughter. Sorry, I know it's the reporting, but it still irked me. This woman doesn't deserve to be referenced as any type of mother figure to these children.

On another note. I left at 12 PM CST for a half hour lunch, and have JUST NOW caught up on these threads. That really sux cause while catching up, there were numerous posts I wanted to respond to, but didn't want to post anything until I was caught up.

Locals- Has there been any update about SB's house being surrounded yet? That last update was at 12:45 CT, so it's been two hours. Surely something should have happened by now?

I read on another forum (not to be posted here) that this is a rumor. LE wouldn't surround the house; they would knock on the door. Unless, however, there is knowledge of guns/drugs in the house. Maybe a cop in front and one in the back == but surrounding the house sounds a bit dramatic to me. No?

If this is/were true - I think the media would be all over it.

MOO

Mel

Ahhh, you got to it first :) As an Executive Assistant, there's no way SB is a paralegal. If you look at her grammar, along with the spelling errors, I'm confident she didn't get past the application process. Can you imagine what her resume looks like?

Most folks (not all) talk in a similar pattern as to how they read/write. I'd sure like to hear her speak. Being a paralegal is a very hard and detail oriented job. I also don't know of a paralegal who is not a Notary Public. If this is the same SB that was involved in the 87 case, she would have to go visit LE every 4 years for fingerprints and a background check to renew her license. Felons are not allowed to be NP's (if in fact she was charged with a crime). I still get nervous going in for my 4-year-checkups!

In short, My thought is we may be talking about 2 different people.

MOO

Mel

What? You mean SB didn't list on her MS that she is a Nottarie Publick?
Sorry, couldn't resist!!!

Notice how quickly Tabitha shut up after her "aunt" was implicated.

It was kind of her to confirm our suspicions by announcing to the world that SB was in fact the POI, and to announce to the press that Babysitter SB was the Paul SB. Always go out on a good note. I think she may have done enough here to face charges herself.

When do we usually get a new thread going? We're at 25 pages here.

I read on another forum (not to be posted here) that this is a rumor. LE wouldn't surround the house; they would knock on the door. Unless, however, there is knowledge of guns/drugs in the house. Maybe a cop in front and one in the back == but surrounding the house sounds a bit dramatic to me. No?

MOO

Mel

The media is, not sure to what extent the "surrounding" is though.

http://www.panhandleparade.com/index.php/mbb/article/son_of_missing_childs_babysitter_missing_since_1987/mbb7719693/

MOO

Mel

The media did report it that way. It's at the top of the page at the below link. Their interpretation I guess.

http://www.panhandleparade.com/index.php/mbb/

Update: Officers Surrounding Home of Reported Babysitter of Missing Infant

MOO

Mel

It was actually reported: http://www.panhandleparade.com/inde...lds_babysitter_missing_since_1987/mbb7719693/

But there hasn't been any update. I was hoping that they had the place surrounded because baby Shannon was inside alive. I think we would have heard something by now if that was the case though.

MOO

Mel

The media is all over it: "Officers Surrounding Home of Reported Babysitter of Missing Infant"

Read more: http://www.panhandleparade.com/inde..._missing_since_1987/mbb7719693/#ixzz0VvfySSf8

that picture does not in any way conform to the homes that I saw> It prob goes back to the same thing I often see here. Very nice home, trash box, very nice home, burned out trailer.

At least we finally have pictures. That helps some how. now I have a face for my anger.

Personally, it scares me that it's being reported that LE is "surrounding" the house.
That seems dangerous to me if baby Shannon is in that house alive. I'm afraid it would drive SB to do something drastic if she feels she is already caught.

Okay - I'll start a new thread. Give me a minute. I've been busy reading the report.

Salem

Ok I was trying to think of a reason that all of these complaints could have come from one vindictive person. Are are SURE that James Jr. is really the father? What are the chances that they really did meet when she was pregnant, and that there is another father out there. Maybe SB is really trying to get the mother to lose custody of Shannon so she could go live with the Bio. father (who might also be related to SB)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1