FL - Shannon Dedrick, 7 mo., Chipley, 31 Oct 2009 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it is the same SB why would she take a child to keep her safe IF she has a history of abusing children? I hope Shannon is alive...please please let her be alive.

Ive only lived here a few months. From what I understand there is only the online newspaper.

Didnt Haleigh Cummings babysitter say the same thing???' i love that child'

I just received a response back from the reporter that I emailed last night with the information on the Bakers. I wanted to share with all of you. This has been copy/pasted exactly as she responded to me--all emphasis is her's.

"This is GREAT information! Thank you so much. We're requesting this incident report from Beaufort so hopefully we can find something out today."

Are we 100% positive that THIS is the same SB in both cases?!?! I remember when Paul went missing, and it wasn't unitl i found infor on Project Charley earlier this year that I learned about the StepMom and Dad's possible involvement. IF this is the SAME woman, then I have a sneaking feeling that LE will be all over her like white on rice, ESPECIALLY after the history and involvemetn with Paul's disappearence.

We can't be 100% positive until we can locate a picture of SB from the 80's when Paul went missing. The age, location, etc., all fit though. Maybe this will give answers into Paul's disappearance too. There are just too many coincidences and similarities, IMO.

I can't post the link because that's not allowed. If you know, the name of the person who was posting on the net (she often used her full name and posting blaming the mother and claiming that someone involved was her aunt) plug her name and Twitter into Google and it comes up.

Basically, she posted a statement that in my views flat out confirms some of what we've suspected since last night about who the target of the investigation is.

I just looked her up and also noticed that SB is a twitter person (she's a follower of this person)...nothing of importance on hers though.

Ive only lived here a few months. From what I understand there is only the online newspaper.

Darn. Thanks. I was hoping you could track down the picture of the SB the Babysitter who gave an interview, but whose picture mysteriously disappeared from the story. I saw it, and few others did too.

update. Men dumping trash cans on my road here in Chipley, so that says baby not found yet.

I gave the guys a box of heater meals, alcohol, peroxide, aloe spray, back and rib braces. coffee and filters. sealed fork and spoon packs with salt and pepper, hand wash and napkins. foot powder. hard to tell what else I put in the box. lol.

no sound of helicopters yet. they may have done all they can do, or just not up yet. I did not ask the men any questions, I figure they have been asked a million times already today.

That is fabulous! What a great way to support those folks out there performing such a sad and difficult task.

Shannon's GMa just pulled over going 80 in LA!!!

Makes me proud to be a Louisianaiannnnnnnn.
Great Job Louisiana State Trooper !!!!!
Hope family is careful. Going 80 on I-10 is dangerous.

Didnt Haleigh Cummings babysitter say the same thing???' i love that child'

Exact quote from Misty ... I love that child ... exact words.

I just received a response back from the reporter that I emailed last night with the information on the Bakers. I wanted to share with all of you. This has been copy/pasted exactly as she responded to me--all emphasis is her's.

Wow .. just wow.. wonder if we can put our heads together and try and pinpoint where Shannon is.

You are awesome Cleo.

Bumping for you, mycroft.

Yep. I saw that last night. In my view it's the same woman that was in the news story, I'm just trying to find the photo they used. I am searching my browser cache as well.

The photo in the news story wasn't posed. It appeared to be a standard man-on-the-street photo shot for the interview.

My view is that LE has been aware of this all along, and didn't want her to realize that she was the POI, hoping that her movements would lead them to the baby if they played along and detained the parents. It explains everything.

The wrinkle was that East Coast picked up on her name, which is common enough that people might not have assumed a connection if they weren't as smart as East Coast, and that Babysitter SB came forward into the press and gave an interview with a fresh photo. I think LE asked them to pull the photo to prevent people from making the connection.

Note that they never included the baby sitter in the LE account of events even though they knew who the van belonged to all along. The problem was that the parents asked the neighbors if they had seen the van, and the neighbors told the press.

I hope she doesn't flee or take drastic measures.

I kinda feel like we might have to find Paul, or at least the type of area Paul would be in, to find Shannon.

This is no longer a standard case, IMO.

mfcmom, thank you very much for this kind and generous offer. We are surrounded by negativity and pointed fingers right now and the members of this forum keep stepping up to defend and assist our family, and I cannot thank all of you enough.
I have not heard from my aunt yet this morning, I don't want to call if they are sleeping, but as soon as we hear from them I will relay this offer and let you know mfcmom. Thank you again for your kindness, and everyone else's here on WS.
Rachel

Chanii, please relay to family that our prayers and work are to bring Shannon home to family soon and safe. Please ask them to ignore the finger pointing and negativity - it will be hard to ignore but for Shannon's sake ask them to be strong.

For what it is worth, my opinion is that Shannon's mom did not have anything to do with Shannon going missing and that has been my opinion from the onset.

God bless your family and little Shannon.

I kinda feel like we might have to find Paul, or at least the type of area Paul would be in, to find Shannon.

This is no longer a standard case, IMO.

I kinda feel the same way NMK - but don't know where to start really. Agreed it is not a standard case any longer. Paul went missing from a house near the base in Beauford. The area where SB lives now looks isolated and quite possibly on a dirt road. TP lives in apartment on the same road.

Maybe just maybe LE should be looking in OHRoad area? I will post a map of what I am seeing.

Am still at a loss as to where to start though.

Yep. I saw that last night. In my view it's the same woman that was in the news story, I'm just trying to find the photo they used. I am searching my browser cache as well.

The photo in the news story wasn't posed. It appeared to be a standard man-on-the-street photo shot for the interview.

My view is that LE has been aware of this all along, and didn't want her to realize that she was the POI, hoping that her movements would lead them to the baby if they played along and detained the parents. It explains everything.

The wrinkle was that East Coast picked up on her name, which is common enough that people might not have assumed a connection if they weren't as smart as East Coast, and that Babysitter SB came forward into the press and gave an interview with a fresh photo. I think LE asked them to pull the photo to prevent people from making the connection.

Note that they never included the baby sitter in the LE account of events even though they knew who the van belonged to all along. The problem was that the parents asked the neighbors if they had seen the van, and the neighbors told the press.

I hope she doesn't flee or take drastic measures.

mycroft...i didnt see the page with the photo of her, but if you did the image should be in your temporary internet files...do you know how to access them? if not, what OS do you have (win xp, vista, etc) and I can try to help you find them

Okay, talked to relative, elec is on at house and Gramma has a place to stay if need be. Hope she can bring that baby home. Please God.

Okay, talked to relative, elec is on at house and Gramma has a place to stay if need be. Hope she can bring that baby home. Please God.

Oh my goodness but you have a gracious heart and soul. Praying that they can bring the baby home safe and sound - what a blessed day this would be.

Wow .. just wow.. wonder if we can put our heads together and try and pinpoint where Shannon is.

You are awesome Cleo.
I have to add my jaw-dropping awe and blessings to those on this site. OMG-East Coast, you are absolutely remarkable. To those who have offered a home, travel money, to Orb, for giving care packages to the searchers, to everyone for their prayers-thank you. This proves what just a little information can do, when combined with compassion and love.
Channiilove, you've been wonderful in keeping us informed. God bless you and your family-your aunt and your cousins.
I'm in Texas, too. Right on IH10. Should they decide to come home this way, please please let them know that I want to buy them lunch and/or dinner.
If I've missed any bank account information, would someone please bump it up?
Thank all of you. If, God forbid, I'm ever in a situation like this, I want all of you on my side, chewing over the information and playing those hunches.
My prayers are for Shannon and her family, and also for all of you who do so much with so little for so much good. :praying:
{{Hugs}}
Let us bring her home safely, God. Amen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett