FL - Shannon Dedrick, 7 mo., Chipley, 31 Oct 2009 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Susan Baker - does anyone know if she had any biological children of her own?

Just talked to local sheriffs dept. and they were very interested in the new Baker info. Waiting on a call back from the LE who is handling the 1987 Baker case in Beaufort, SC

Good thing!

has anyone found sb on facebook...i found one that looks interesting...

grrrr, lost a post.
Has it been verified that a neightbor's report of seeing the van at the house that morning is accurate? If so, what time? Funny, like mom was expecting SB to pick the baby up....first question was "Has anyone pulled in our driveway". One neighbor said she answered "no", but in another article, one neighbor says they did. I'm trying to narrow down some kind of time frame if possible.
I'm wondering could the baby be inside the house? Could she have put the baby somewhere that then the blame could be put on the parents for "neglecting" her? Behind a washer? Under a floorboard, in a cabinet, crawlspace? How thorough has the house been gone over (probably very, just thinking).
SB also has this huge family.....anyone hope that maybe she took the baby to give to another family member?
That sounds like a dumb question, I am going nuts.

Channilove, let your family and the grandmother know I have an empty five bedroom house they can use while they are here. In Marianna, next town over. Just email me privately and I will have electric turned on today. mfcmom@aol.com

Oh mfcmom - this just makes me cry. Thank you so much for this most generous offer. For this family to have a place, a private place, to be is so wonderful. Where they can be to make their own food, coffee, tea, cry, discuss, ponder, and just be.

Blessings to you, many, many, many blessings to you.

Salem

has anyone found sb on facebook...i found one that looks interesting...

Don't you have to belong to Facebook to see a page? I've seen her myspace.

FYI-you can't post the link here.

Wow, just got caught up with reading this thread from the start. Nice sleuthing folks. That SB thing was really nice work and I am glad you passed it on immediately to LE. Let's hope and pray that child is alive but my heart is heavy with worry. I am going to now follow up on some of the Paul newslinks etc. to familiarize myself with that case as it pertains to SB and her possible motivations with little Shannon. Great work guys, keep it up.

grrrr, lost a post.
Has it been verified that a neightbor's report of seeing the van at the house that morning is accurate? If so, what time? Funny, like mom was expecting SB to pick the baby up....first question was "Has anyone pulled in our driveway". One neighbor said she answered "no", but in another article, one neighbor says they did. I'm trying to narrow down some kind of time frame if possible.
I'm wondering could the baby be inside the house? Could she have put the baby somewhere that then the blame could be put on the parents for "neglecting" her? Behind a washer? Under a floorboard, in a cabinet, crawlspace? How thorough has the house been gone over (probably very, just thinking).
SB also has this huge family.....anyone hope that maybe she took the baby to give to another family member?
That sounds like a dumb question, I am going nuts.

I remember reading here (previous thread) that it was determined that the neighbor that saw the van actually saw it on Friday, not Saturday....FWIW since I don't recall which news outlet reported it.

orb4...is there anything i can bring to you for the searchers....i'm on my way to take my sister home that lives there...(chipley) and gonna stay with my daughter till this baby is found...i think its time to organize a concern citzen search...of some kind...there is alot of area that has not been searched......people please advise....i've sit on my hands long enough....what can i do...i'm just sitting and getting angry.....but it time to stand up to the plate....ok maybe i should calm down......

joybell - I think we all understand how you feel. Here is my best advice. Tina's mom and sisters just got there this morning. I really feel that once Tina sees her mom, she will break down and tell her mom everything she knows. LE will then be able to act on that information. Also, with all the SB stuff going on, LE needs a chance to think that through. So, I would give LE another couple of days. I know that time is of the essence in finding this baby, but I'm thinking LE is going to make great progress today (at least that is what I am praying).

So any plans at this point should just be to lay ground work until LE calls for help? Does that make sense? AND this is just my advice/opinion. You of course, may do whatever you think is best.

Salem

Newsherald.com/ has update don't know how to bring to here> Anyone can help? TIA

I remember reading here (previous thread) that it was determined that the neighbor that saw the van actually saw it on Friday, not Saturday....FWIW since I don't recall which news outlet reported it.

I thought it was the same night she went missing, but...

"At least two neighbors are reporting that they saw a grey van near the missing girl’s residence the evening before she went missing. They said it’s the same van they have seen there numerous times over the past couple of months."

http://www.examiner.com/x-28599-SF-...09m11d3-What-happened-to-baby-Shannon-Dedrick

joybell - I think we all understand how you feel. Here is my best advice. Tina's mom and sisters just got there this morning. I really feel that once Tina sees her mom, she will break down and tell her mom everything she knows. LE will then be able to act on that information. Also, with all the SB stuff going on, LE needs a chance to think that through. So, I would give LE another couple of days. I know that time is of the essence in finding this baby, but I'm thinking LE is going to make great progress today (at least that is what I am praying).

So any plans at this point should just be to lay ground work until LE calls for help? Does that make sense? AND this is just my advice/opinion. You of course, may do whatever you think is best.

Salem

I hope I'm remembering correctly...didn't someone (TP maybe) say that Tina said she didn't want to talk to her family (paraphrasing)? I think that too is hinky. I just don't think a young lady with the mental capabilities of a 13 year old, who is going through the potential loss of her child, would turn away her family, especially her mom. I pray that Tina receives the support she needs from her family today and that Shannon be found.

<snip> from link above:

Washington County sheriff's investigators are now working to determine whether she was the same Susan Baker implicated in a 1987 missing-child case in Beaufort, S.C. That child, then-6-year-old Paul Baker, never has been found.

The Center for Missing and Exploited Children provided this synopsis of the 1987 case:

"(Paul) Baker was living with his father and stepmother, James and Susan Baker at the time of his disappearance. They have been arrested in connection with his disappearance. They were charged with assault and battery of a high and aggravated nature for allegedly beating him before he vanished March 5, 1987.

working to determine?
Means yes

thank you salem for calming me down....i'm just so sick of this kind of thing going on...i am breathing now....it just upsets me...and i do know they r doing all they can...i just got alittle crazy there for a few...i have been following all this since the beginning....and its day 5....i'm retired from the florida dept of corrections....so u see i'm alittle off after being with all the crazies (as in child molesters, sexual offenders...and etc....) for so long.....and the last thing LE needs is a bunch of people running around...i do believe they already know...they r just waiting...after being at the court house monday in washington county,,,the buzz is ...its just a matter of time......but i hate that this sb wants to contact the governors office after her past has been brought forth...but as my mother always said....its a bad wind that doesn't change....thank you again...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV