FL - Shannon Dedrick, 7 mo., Chipley, 31 Oct 2009 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm terribly sorry. I had no idea, or I would have done the same. I have just edited my original post. I'll be more careful in the future. Thank you for the heads up.

Not your fault, they were just unconnected names. I wouldn't have known either.

Susan Baker was the former babysitter...then step-mother of Paul Baker who went missing at age 3 from Beaufort, SC.
http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/b/baker_paul.html

What I have gathered is that Susan and her husband, James, now live in Chipley, FL (Washington County). She supposedly is/was the babysitter for little Shannon. From what I understand, she also drives a grey van.

JMHO

WOW you guys are seriously unbelievable! I am so proud to be a WS member.

Chilling new update on the Twitter page we've been following.

update. Men dumping trash cans on my road here in Chipley, so that says baby not found yet.

I gave the guys a box of heater meals, alcohol, peroxide, aloe spray, back and rib braces. coffee and filters. sealed fork and spoon packs with salt and pepper, hand wash and napkins. foot powder. hard to tell what else I put in the box. lol.

no sound of helicopters yet. they may have done all they can do, or just not up yet. I did not ask the men any questions, I figure they have been asked a million times already today.

Chilling new update on the Twitter page we've been following.

Can you give us any more info on the update? not sure what twitter page to find. Not asking for a link but what's the update?

I'm bringing this from the other open thread. What a generous offer to a family in need. ((((Hugs)))) to mfcmom.

God blesses those who bless others.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - FL - Shannon Dedrick (7 mo old) - 10/31/09

mfcmom, thank you very much for this kind and generous offer. We are surrounded by negativity and pointed fingers right now and the members of this forum keep stepping up to defend and assist our family, and I cannot thank all of you enough.
I have not heard from my aunt yet this morning, I don't want to call if they are sleeping, but as soon as we hear from them I will relay this offer and let you know mfcmom. Thank you again for your kindness, and everyone else's here on WS.
Rachel

Can you give us any more info on the update? not sure what twitter page to find. Not asking for a link but what's the update?

I can't post the link because that's not allowed. If you know, the name of the person who was posting on the net (she often used her full name and posting blaming the mother and claiming that someone involved was her aunt) plug her name and Twitter into Google and it comes up.

Basically, she posted a statement that in my views flat out confirms some of what we've suspected since last night about who the target of the investigation is.

removed...doesnt appear I can post it...I'll leave it for one of the more knowlegable members to figure out a way to relay it

Hmmm. Can we paraphrase?

She says she knows that the person of interest is the one who cared the most about Shannon.

LE was onto SB from the beginning, IMO.

tweet

knows the POI is the one who cared the most!

this does not sound good...........

The chirp says: "knows the POI is the one who cared the most!"

So Tab is confirming the POI is Susan Baker.

tweet

knows the POI is the one who cared the most!

this does not sound good...........

I hope this means she took the baby and not that she did worse things like what happened to paul and nina, if she is the same SB...I still think if the baby had come to harm and been dumped or left somewhere they could have found her by now...with the dogs...but I don't know how well those dogs can search...so i dont know...but while this development is a new angle for concern, its also a new angle for hope...

The chirp says: "knows the POI is the one who cared the most!"

So Tab is confirming the POI is Susan Baker.

i don't know about her. She could just be reading here and tweeting what she thinks could be..:waitasec:

update. Men dumping trash cans on my road here in Chipley, so that says baby not found yet.

I gave the guys a box of heater meals, alcohol, peroxide, aloe spray, back and rib braces. coffee and filters. sealed fork and spoon packs with salt and pepper, hand wash and napkins. foot powder. hard to tell what else I put in the box. lol.

no sound of helicopters yet. they may have done all they can do, or just not up yet. I did not ask the men any questions, I figure they have been asked a million times already today.

Thank you so much for supporting the searchers, you are an angel:angel:!

Do you get the local papers in print form?

That's awesome, orb4me!

Hoping baby Shannon is hidden safe somewhere and this isn't a repeat of what happened in '87.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV