FL - Shannon Dedrick, 7 mo., Chipley, 31 Oct 2009 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
does anyone here know how to make a new thread & get this one closed? not yet ... just noticed up to 18 pages so might be time soon ...

Ok, thanks y'all. I see a box for them but it's blank, and looks like a cork board. Nothing in that box.

does anyone here know how to make a new thread & get this one closed? not yet ... just noticed up to 18 pages so might be time soon ...

Salem knows how to do the opening and closing of the threads and does it nicely too.

Nope .. when SB and James were arrested and taken back to SC to face the aggavated assault, etc charges re Paul and Nina.

right, I was thinking that was longer ago is all

ty

I know y'all are getting tired of explaining all this MS to me, but how do you see her bumper stickers?

You have to log in on your myspace, and then go to hers.

I went on hers earlier w/o logging on to my account and could not see the background or the bumpers stickers.

Not sure why her ms is not private accept for the pictures.

We need an update from some locals.

Isn't there any chatter going on anywhere about what is happening down there?

chatter link for the news station is in the 1st post of this thread.

Salem

You have to log in on your myspace, and then go to hers.

I went on hers earlier w/o logging on to my account and could not see the background or the bumpers stickers.

Not sure why her ms is not private accept for the pictures.

She wants us all to be able to see all the friends she has - you know the pix from JC Penneys.

Is the person who is circled in the news report on her blog about selling drugs her sister? Wasn't her maiden name Shirley?

I was wondering who it was too ... definitely a relative

I ususally wait until 20-25 pages. Is that to long of a thread for you? I know for posters on dial-up the longer the thread, the longer to load.

Salem

She wants us all to be able to see all the friends she has - you know the pix from JC Penneys.

They look like pictures in a magazine or ad that she took a picture of with a camera and then uploaded online.

her url thing for ms is weird too...purplecolorcat

All the ones she possibly made are the full name and then two numbers behind them. Of course all of this are private!

I ususally wait until 20-25 pages. Is that to long of a thread for you? I know for posters on dial-up the longer the thread, the longer to load.

Salem

no I'm good - high-speed here

just thinking too far ahead :blushing:

Has anyone googled that screen name?

I'm sure you all have. I guess I'll give it a try.......

Salem

They look like pictures in a magazine or ad that she took a picture of with a camera and then uploaded online.

All the ones she possibly made are the full name and then two numbers behind them. Of course all of this are private!

yeah I too noticed the numbers ... & the same weird fuzzy quality to all the pics

There is one profile among them that she forgot to turn to private - James is the only friend listed in there along with Tom of course.

If she works with gemstones, then the purple colored cat, probably refers to a kind of cat's eye gemstone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JDeWalt