FL - Shannon Dedrick, 7 mo., Chipley, 31 Oct 2009 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
it's been 2 1/2 hrs since the newsherald said there would be an update tonite....wonder if they are waiting on LE to give go-ahead with the latest news?

Hi nurselady, you didn't (hopefully) by any chance see anything resembling a coronoer's vehicle, did you?
no,just the crime scene van and several other vehicles,i think it was on wmbb out of pamama city,fl 10 pm news,the other vehicles were high profile but no writting on the side,this was not long ago acording to the news and it was very dark outside.

A local posting at the chatter link says the search (presumably at the Bakers') is still going strong.

one of the chatters says search is still going strong after being asked if search in areas was still underway.

Lord Jesus as you watch over all of us praying and fighting for the truth. Please Take OUR energy into those looking for Shannon. Please do not allow anyone to give up until precious Shannon is home with us or you. We are gathered here to in hope that you will you bring a miracle to baby Shannon. Our prayers are heard and we know and love you Lord for listening. Pleas bring Shannon home, be it to you, or us.

In Jesus Name I PRAY.

A glimmer of hope. It is time for a happy ending in Florida

Are they on Central or Eastern time? It's 1:12am EST right now.

so those of you MS experts, if you could use one word to sum up SB's MS, what would it be?

TIA - emma's too tired to look.

CST, folks--so in about 46 minutes.

Ooh, cool, it'll be at the same time as baby feeding time, I have an excuse to still be up at 2 (my time.)

Could that be a typo - intending 1pm?
Bring on the good news!!!!

Emma, that's my word, lol wierdo. I've never seen anything like it. This woman is very disturbing.

so those of you MS experts, if you could use one word to sum up SB's MS, what would it be?

TIA - emma's too tired to look.

One word, dang, Emma, that is hard.

Screwy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads