GUILTY FL - Shannon Dedrick, 7 mo., Chipley, 31 Oct 2009 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh really? Dang.

Well, chin up, if they didn't know do you think they were going to admit on national tv? I will believe WS played a key role, no matter if credit is ever given.

Ok so if mom gave permission for SB to take custody of the child...why was she reported missing to begin with ? Something is not right with this story...

I completely agree. I think they have been watching all the money roll in for Caylee and Haleigh's family. i'm betting they were going to wait for the reward to sky rocket and then animously report where to find her.

What i don't get is if Tina is mentally 13 why would SB and Tab say she killed and dumped the baby. I would think tina would be the easiest to break down and get info.

Those who are watching live, please post! THANK YOU! :blowkiss:

She was found in a cedar box, closed top for 12 HOURS. SB put baking soda in the box to mask the smell of the diaper. :furious:

SB and bio-mom charged with a few 3rd degree felonies, and some misdemeanors.

SB was a POI from day 1, as she was the last person to see the baby. LE did a background check.

SB's husband released this morning. LE saying "he didn't know". Hmmm...if my husband saw me stuffing a baby in a small box and putting it under the bed, he'd be calling 911. Obviously LE knows more than I do.

My ?? - why did they wait until Wednesday to search the home. Shouldn't they have done that asap??

Egads....

Mel

I want to apologise to those who are much more forgiving than me, in advance.....This person TP "tab" not only went on line saying things like she believed Susan Baker,,,she kept saying how the bio mom placed the child in the woods, and buried her and covered her up with leaves..I don't know about the rest of you, but I would get sick thinking this was true...Like this person "really" knew the mom like she stated..Tab is a liar and most of all a person who should be investigated by the LE for her involvement in a case . She tried her best to rile up the hearts and instincts of all those on this internet to believe little Shannon had already died...Shame, Shame, Shame on her...

IMO she was only repeating what SB was telling her. Time will tell.

that poor baby.. I'm so glad she made it through all those times being locking in a cedar box!

says they found out about bakers past from the first night they were doing background checks........ yet it took 5 days for them to find her in the babysitters house.. that warrant should of been approved immediately!

They can say that til the cows come home....

It was such a coincidence 12 hours almost exactly after Cleo called the sheriff office, that they descended on the house. Yes I understand it takes time to check it out. No way do I believe they knew who she was for 5 days and didn't start the search til last nite!!!

SB's husband must be deaf, dumb and blind IF he didn't know a baby was in his house for 5 days!

The only thing that pizzes me off is that if they knew about SB from the beginning, they should have searched her home. If search and seizure laws have gotten this bad to where victims can DIE in the hands of abductors, then something is terribly and horribly wrong.

The minute I heard about East Coast's connection, I was ready to go thousands of miles to find that baby over there! I KNEW SB took her at that point! Where is the logic and common sense sense anymore???

Oh, I am pizzed.

I want to apologise to those who are much more forgiving than me, in advance.....This person TP "tab" not only went on line saying things like she believed Susan Baker,,,she kept saying how the bio mom placed the child in the woods, and buried her and covered her up with leaves..I don't know about the rest of you, but I would get sick thinking this was true...Like this person "really" knew the mom like she stated..Tab is a liar and most of all a person who should be investigated by the LE for her involvement in a case . She tried her best to rile up the hearts and instincts of all those on this internet to believe little Shannon had already died...Shame, Shame, Shame on her...

I think I'd get over it if she kept it to herself, the MB's, blogs, or chat rooms, but she went to the PRESS with "all this cr*p". Tab should be charged with obstructing justice. Just think of all those man hours (bless all those people). This could have all been avoided - especially without people like Tab mucking it all up.

Just my opinion.

Mel

oh, gosh, I have to read through and find out what exactly is going on, but she is foun d alive! I am SO RELIEVED that we didnt lose this one too!

Christina (tina) made the 911 call from neighbors home. James Baker was released this morning. at 1:30am tina handed child to susan, they conspired this together. DCF taking child into their custody. We may see a pic of the box at some point. Baking soda was inside box to get rid of smell, a blanket, no bottle, she looked healthy when they pulled her out of box. Bakers were not employed. Never showed up on the radar with law inforcement in Washington county. Ok, the Bakers were at the police station all day yesterday which was why the child was in the box for so long, after the interviews LE got permission to go into the house.

Just trying to give updates as they're coming in.

Carp, news starts to break and the insurance guy shows up.
Oh well, I'll be back.

I am so glad that she's been found, this is not the typical outcome, but it is the one that we all pray for.

She was found in a cedar box, closed top for 12 HOURS. SB put baking soda in the box to mask the smell of the diaper. :furious:

SB and bio-mom charged with a few 3rd degree felonies, and some misdemeanors.

SB was a POI from day 1, as she was the last person to see the baby. LE did a background check.

SB's husband released this morning. LE saying "he didn't know". Hmmm...if my husband saw me stuffing a baby in a small box and putting it under the bed, he'd be calling 911. Obviously LE knows more than I do.

My ?? - why did they wait until Wednesday to search the home. Shouldn't they have done that asap??

Egads....

Mel

If Susans' husband, James had no clue what was up should we really be surprised?? This is the man who has been with her all these years despite all indications that she is responsible for the possible murder/disappearance of his own flesh and blood and despite her plea of guilty to physically abusing his six year old daughter. Duh, the man is either a total moron or just, just, I don't even know what.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela