GUILTY FL - Shannon Dedrick, 7 mo., Chipley, 31 Oct 2009 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if SB will have to pay back all the money it cost the tax payers to search via heli and heat sensor, search dogs, and man hours walking those woods in the cold?

Not to mention the salvation army for feeding all the workers 24/7.

Okay, I've got to go before I blow a fuse.

Mel

2 foot x 3 foot cedar box :eek:

:cry: ++ :cry:++ :cry: ++ :cry: ++ :cry: ++ :cry: ++ :cry:

Thank GOD she is too young to remember or understand. I have offered before I'll put it here too, I will gladly supply the hammer and nails, if we can put SB into a box too.

:gavel:+++:furious:+++:gavel:+++:furious:+++ :gavel:+++:furious:
+++ :gavel: +++:furious: +++::gavel:+++ :furious:

We can throw some bacon in there too.

darnit. Wish I could stay but I really have to go. I know, I said it earlier and then was right back, but this time I mean it. Sleuths, have a great day! I know I will, this morning brought a bright and beautiful ray of hope with news that Shannon is alive and well. It happens, sometimes, the Shannons and the Jaycees really do come home. BLessed Be, new friends, let us walk in the light, this day, and be thankful.

Just read this thread! Miracles do happen! I am so happy that baby Shannon was found safe and sound. I am so thankful!

Upon getting the missing persons report on Shannon, LE would have conducted an NCIC check on the parents and the Bakers. I feel pretty sure that with the Sheriff's Office, FDLE, and the FBI involved, the info on the Bakers would have been known pretty early in the process, IMO.

Sheriff Haddock stated that the media pushed up their course of action in this case. Behind the media are the forums and sleuthers. I say it was a very good combined effort on all parts that culminated in the discovery of baby Shannon.

Now there should be justice for Paul. JMO, but someone may possible talk now.

Anyway; I do believe in miracles and this was surely a miracle!

MOO

In her letter to the "gov'nor", SB said "they" work 58 hours a week. Maybe just HE works that number of hours?

I don't know. The whole thing baffles me!!! I still can't get over the five day wait when a baby's LIFE was on the line here! :banghead: I know LE is happy and they are crying, and I side with LE on most counts...but this one is bugging me much.

I heard the sheriff say that neither one of them was employed but am unsure who the they is that he was referring to.

Supposed to be a list of charges here:
http://www.wjhg.com/home/headlines/69292972.html
(I haven't read it yet)

There is no question that little Shannon had many chances to not survive but survive she did!!!! Thanks to the Good Lord for watching over her until she was found.

I'm hoping the prosecutor gets really creative and finds some other things to charge them with. I sure hope someone really looks into the mother to make sure she wasn't just taken advantage of.

You guys make more of a difference than you know. In the Caylee case LE WAS listening and watching. Several times John and Yuri both mentioned and had us look into info that was swirling around WS.

Keep up the great work guys!

This post and that picture of the sheriff and Shannon staring into each others eyes makes my month!!

Think I'll put them both on my desk top.

Tell Yuri and all we love all of you...

The only thing that would be better, was if we had a similar picture of them and sweet Caylee. I know no one wanted that more than they....

I hope when they get their day in court, they can look that beouch in the eye and tell her that.

They surely cared more than she....And so do we.

GOD bless OCSD...

couldn't they turn neglect into attempted murder by leaving her in a closed box? or why not felony injury to a child? SOMETHING.

They should...They better. And not charge James???? He didnt hear teh child under his bed...Come on now, Throw the books at them LE...:furious:

ok ok ok....im not lazy....just very excited!!!!!!

the baby is alive????? found????? what????

crying, crying, crying......thank you .....thank you!!!

fill me in please.....so i dont have to read back.....i want to know ....i want to know

:biggrin:

ok ok ok....im not lazy....just very excited!!!!!!

the baby is alive????? found????? what????

crying, crying, crying......thank you .....thank you!!!

fill me in please.....so i dont have to read back.....i want to know ....i want to know

:biggrin:

ALIVE! Found under SB's bed in a box!

Someone on the wmbb chat site said that LE requested that all of Tab's post over on Topix be pulled. Take that fwiw.

My ears are also failing (Im 66) I could swear I heard the Washington County Sheriff tell lie after lie.

They had the info on susan baker right away.....so they waited 5 fn days and let all the vollys work their butts off trying to find Shannon. I dont know any law stuff, but I think I would have at least paid a little call on Susan.
When the Detectives were at my house, they asked very good questions. I had nothing to hid, but I thought it interesting how they asked questions. One of which was out and out slick. lol
One asked me my cell number and I told him I have no idea, i dont use it. soooooo, he said if i would get it for him he could tell me. so ok......while he is looking for the number (as well as prob searching the cell) his partner was chit chatting with me.

If I checked my BP right now, i bet its through the roof. What kind of charges was that? just enough to hold them? and bigger charges later?

husband went home, where is mom and the sob at?
oops typo.

They should...They better. And not charge James???? He didnt hear teh child under his bed...Come on now, Throw the books at them LE...:furious:

I don't think it has been reported that James was home the entire time while Shannon was placed in the box.

I sent the topix stuff to the Sheriff by email a couple of days ago.!!!!

why all the bs???????????????????????

im taking a walk to cool off.

:woohoo: you guys did it!!!! :woohoo:

:Banane37: all the hard work into this thread!!!!!! :Banane44:

:blowkiss: wow.....im in awwww of you all!!! :blowkiss:

:dance: *happy dance* :dance:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online