GUILTY FL - Shannon Dedrick, 7 mo., Chipley, 31 Oct 2009 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell TAB she cannot live suspecting everyone is horrible. There are 3 people in custody, hundreds of good concerned people who care. We all want to assume people are good, it's in our nature.

Just be careful who you choose to place that trust in and when the world smells a rat, take a step back, reassess before blindly following.

Thank GOD and all around you that baby SHANNON is ok and so are you and yours.

Good answer! I do have the same mentality at times, I did think the parents had something to do with it from the get-go, and was curious as to the "family members" that posted here. There have been so many times in the past that people (aka trolls) pretended to be in the know, that really weren't. So I do tend to get suspicious at times....my bad.

OTOH, Tab did take her opinions to the press, which was read by Lord knows how many people (and LE). I think that impact held more water than merely saying in a chat room or MB. The impact of her words could have slowed down this case.

I guess what I'm saying is if you're going to defend someone in the press/media you better be darn sure you have your facts straight.

Mel

Just caught up....WOW...just WOW!! Great work LE and WSers!

Even my husband, who generally rolls his eyes when he sees me on this site, was moved by the picture of Shannon looking up at the Sheriff.

presser on HLN now

Cedar box? She could have suffocated.

Baker resident's search began at 8 PM at approx 9:55 Shannon was found in a 2x3 cedar chest under a bed. Lots of materials in front of box to deceive anyone that would be looking. She was in the box...sheriff is tearing up and can't speak...

Those who are watching live, please post! THANK YOU! :blowkiss:

wow thanks HLH, was looking forward to listening to the presser!

Okay, dyin over here. I am at work and my web access is very limited by protective software. What happened in the presser??

She was in the box for almost 12 hours. In a closed box. Shannon was immediately taken to the hospital in Chipley. She is still in the hospital and we understand she is still in the hospital where we understand she is in good condition.

omg....MISDEMEANORS??

throwing the book at them? What were the charges? HLN cut out, ugh

watching news conference....not enough to send them to prison....mother and sb was in it together...more to come...stand by...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yedi