FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does action news jax have a live pressre link? I'm not seeing one...

Investigators plan to hold another news conference at 11:30 a.m. Count on Action News to bring you live coverage on the air and here, on ActionNewsJax.com.

They don't have a CLUE who did this. Wow. So it looks like ALL angles should be explored IMO.

I don't have the plug-ins needed for news4. This is really a messed-up deal. One station saying one thing, one saying another. Makes me mad.

I have had a feeling for several days that 1080 Gano was a waste of time and a shot in the dark. I really am starting to beleive that house had nothing to do with this crime. I think they saw the dumpster and tried to put two and two together. Bust!!!:banghead:

So it must have been short - I missed it.

What did it say?

Investigators plan to hold another news conference at 11:30 a.m. Count on Action News to bring you live coverage on the air and here, on ActionNewsJax.com.

This seems odd to me. Why hold another one 30 minutes after 1st one???
Why not do it together??
Any body have any thoughts on this?

I am so FRUSTRATED< I couldn't see it and it isn't on any of the news. Instead they are talking about the shuttle launch and rosie Odonells secrets --- #(&#(*$&(#*&$(*&#$(

It was very brief.

Firstcoast news.com had a link also...Check here in future...my sound wouldn't work on actionnews.

Said to look out for cuts to the face, arms hands...a shaving of facial hair or growing of facial hair...increase or decrease in alcohol or drug comsumption, not using vehicle for work or leaving it in shed or garage, etc....leaving the area...a high level of interest in this case..talking about it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mark2221