FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMHO this is THE most puzzling, and interesting case since Caylee A was reported missing (a month after her death....)

I concur and will beg the mods too....This case needs it's own thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone, including a mod, who thinks this case will be wrapped up in a day or two is sorely mistaken...............

So MODS. Do you hear US? YOUR PUBLIC! Would a Somer T singular thread be out of the question?

Can we/you start one TODAY? Pretty Please???????????????

She was reportedly wearing a maroon jumpsuit that day. A jumpsuit is all one piece of clothing, isn't it? How could she be found partially clothed unless the one-piece outfit was torn half off her body. I just don't believe we are looking for a SO in this crime. Just my opinion.

Jumper with a shirt underneath...

I figured LE was keeping the whole blue Nissan thing quiet because the officer is an undercover cop. Not a good idea to have your undercover cops in the news with photo splashed on national TV via JVM or NG.

Good point about the fire hoses, but we've reached on stranger things here...it's worth investigating IMO.

I hope LE has investigated it.
I wonder if there were any photos taken during the fire? Too busy today to look. I'll see what I can find tomorrow.

what time is the press conference today thats gonna release the new info? is it gonna be national or local? how can someone not from the area watch it?

Originally Posted by KAE
OK, this is probably nothing, but look at Cam's photo and compare it to this street view image and look at the picket fence. One of the boards has been broken. Yeah, I know it's a reach, but it's been bugging me...

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UT...59.991744&z=18

AWESOME catch! Not broken in the google shot!

Street View images are not real time

Our images show only what our vehicles were able to see on the day that they drove past the location. Afterward, it takes at least a few months to process the collected images before they appear online. This means that images you look at on Street View could be anywhere from a few months to a few years old.

http://maps.google.com/help/maps/streetview/privacy.html

I figured LE was keeping the whole blue Nissan thing quiet because the officer is an undercover cop. Not a good idea to have your undercover cops in the news with photo splashed on national TV via JVM or NG.

But they didn't keep it quiet. They put the 5 year old's mother, and the woman who helped her get home on TV.

Justino also said Friday that no witnesses have come forward to say they saw the little girl attacked or abducted.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,569245,00.html

This was from 10/23 ... further proof that the link I posted on page 3 of this thread is not a credible source.

Just wanted to bump this up.

Thread is moving so fast, and I saw that someone referring to the post that I made on p. 3 that Somer was partially clothed. Only one source that I can find is now reporting that and it's not a reliable source.

Just trying to stop that from spreading. I've edited my post that referred to this for anyone who reads the thread from the beginning...

I just saw an interesting video on first coast from early on in the search, one I had missed. You all have probably already seen this one, but a search dog is tracking Somer's scent using her bed sheet as a scent source, and they are saying how it's harder in an urban area to track because of the traffic blowing the scent around, etc...
But the dog tracks Somer to the intersection of Debarry and Gano, and then loses the scent. They say that might have just been the dog tracking Somer's normal walk home, but then why stop at Debarry? I just found that interesting. I know there was a crossing guard there who is sure they didn't see Somer that day, but I still found it interesting.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/video...listId=search&maven_referralObject=1303253181
On the map where does that put her by?

Street View images are not real time

Our images show only what our vehicles were able to see on the day that they drove past the location. Afterward, it takes at least a few months to process the collected images before they appear online. This means that images you look at on Street View could be anywhere from a few months to a few years old.

http://maps.google.com/help/maps/streetview/privacy.html

We got it. Goggle shot has a very faint 2007 watermark, so we're moving on...at least for now.

Personally, I can't clear anyone as a suspect since the only evidence I have is a error-laden MPR and media reports that contradict each other at every turn.

Just wanted to bump this up.

Thread is moving so fast, and I saw that someone referring to the post that I made on p. 3 that Somer was partially clothed. Only one source that I can find is now reporting that and it's not a reliable source.

Just trying to stop that from spreading. I've edited my post that referred to this for anyone who reads the thread from the beginning...

Noway, your siggy line is the closest thing we've got to a forum, lol. Thank you :)

We got it. Goggle shot has a very faint 2007 watermark, so we're moving on...at least for now.

2007 is when they started the street view, so that could be what the 2007 refers to ... I know there was a discussion about this but can't remember what thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
enthusiastic