FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
FWIW - I checked to see if the guy from the article that was acting strange and arrested at bus stop to see if he is a RSO in Florida. No one by that last name comes up.

He does look creepy in photo. Will try to search more on him.

Would someone please look at the videos on first coast news for these boys and their dad, my computer is so very slow when watching videos...I can tell you this:
when you go to a video, once you have clicked on the video, on the right side in the video is a red column that says: Rundown, under that is a list of what the news is about...in the video of these boys that I am trying to find, under "rundown" it says "Search for answers" this is the video we need to see, if you can find it, please link it for me. Thanks

parent

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/special/somer/news-article.aspx?storyid=147081&catid=338

Someone here said that Somer's body was found partially clothed. Never did find a news source that confirmed that statement. Does anyone have the answer?

She was reportedly wearing a maroon jumpsuit that day. A jumpsuit is all one piece of clothing, isn't it? How could she be found partially clothed unless the one-piece outfit was torn half off her body. I just don't believe we are looking for a SO in this crime. Just my opinion.

Do not know, Ms Suzanne. Have been looking through info/photos re neighbors for a few days now but have found little.

eta...there is an older brother (19)
I know for a fact that these boys were home the next day at the time the elementary kids walked home from school, I saw them...high school gets out earlier than elementary...if they even go to high school...they were outside standing by a red car, I think it was red..in there drive way

But, we don't know how old the google shot is.
If I pull up my address, I get a pic of my home with my husbands old truck in the driveway. We got rid of that truck almost 2 years ago.
So, lets just say the google shot is approx 1 year old... a lot of things could have happened in that year that could have broken fence. Camper is not in google shot either.

Very true, but it's certainly something to look into. From the pics of the neighbor's house in one of the articles posted by cam, the right section of fence isn't shown to compare...

She was reportedly wearing a maroon jumpsuit that day. A jumpsuit is all one piece of clothing, isn't it? How could she be found partially clothed unless the one-piece outfit was torn half off her body. I just don't believe we are looking for a SO in this crime. Just my opinion.

I think different people call a jumpsuit different things.
For example, I know several people look at a jump suit as being an all-in-one type of thing.
But, FWIW, I call a sweat suit/jump suit same thing. If I tell my DD to go put on her pink jumpsuit, what I mean is her pink outfit that has pants and hoodie. Everybody I know around here pretty much sees it the same way.
So, I think that the report that she was in a jumpsuit may just mean an outfit that had pants and hoodie/sweat shirt kinda thing.
Are my ramblings making any sense??? lol

Im not sure if this has been posted yet or not, but a very interesting article.
http://www.news4jax.com/news/21441344/detail.html

If this guy had anything to do with Somer's murder, his lawyers would set him up saying he was mentally ill. They would argue that no one in their right mind would do what he was doing so soon after Somer's murder. I think their argument would be something like- see he really couldn't stop himself, he's out there randomly grabbing kids inside cars with adults!!

Maybe I just have an over-exaggerated imagination, but didn't we hear on day one or two, that a "hispanic" woman in a car was noted nearby......this, combined with the fact that Somer looks JUST LIKE an older Caylee A, makes me think a conspiracy was in place to frame the non-existant ZFG. Just saying....Anyone else see where I coming from????????????

I do, I do!!! But I think the ZFG In this case is a male. Is there really another mistake on the police report or is CWG on there because someone else claimed he was there? He was listed as absconded on the RSO website, what if someone thought he would make a good suspect due to his background and fingered him as being in the area? If LE found out he was indeed in Texas, the attempt at trying to frame him would have pointed them in the perps direction before they even went out and looked for Somer.

Sounds like something a defense atty would do too.

Yeah, that's why I think it's a reach. It could have happened during the fire when they had hoses going over the fence.

Good point about the fire hoses, but we've reached on stranger things here...it's worth investigating IMO.

ETA: watermark on google image says 2007, so that's quite awhile back...onto next breadcrumb....

I just saw an interesting video on first coast from early on in the search, one I had missed. You all have probably already seen this one, but a search dog is tracking Somer's scent using her bed sheet as a scent source, and they are saying how it's harder in an urban area to track because of the traffic blowing the scent around, etc...
But the dog tracks Somer to the intersection of Debarry and Gano, and then loses the scent. They say that might have just been the dog tracking Somer's normal walk home, but then why stop at Debarry? I just found that interesting. I know there was a crossing guard there who is sure they didn't see Somer that day, but I still found it interesting.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/video...listId=search&maven_referralObject=1303253181

I know for a fact that these boys were home the next day at the time the elementary kids walked home from school, I saw them...high school gets out earlier than elementary...if they even go to high school...they were outside standing by a red car, I think it was red..in there drive way

You do have the obligatory pencil behind the ear....right? :thumb:

Carlson is the name I believe. LE talked to them and IIRC they are not suspects.

There is a link in the previous thread ... sorry don't remember where but think it was toward the end.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/mostpopular/news-article.aspx?storyid=147081&provider=top

This article says the house is gutted and is 2x4 framing. What exactly were the renovations going on at the time?
They are not suspects?Ok,After reading through everything(I'm still reading more of what is known.)I believe I have a possible suspect or suspects I think and feel could have killed Somer.I feel they need to look at Kyle or the crew renovating the house.

I do, I do!!! But I think the ZFG In this case is a male. Is there really another mistake on the police report or is CWG on there because someone else claimed he was there? He was listed as absconded on the RSO website, what if someone thought he would make a good suspect due to his background and fingered him as being in the area? If LE found out he was indeed in Texas, the attempt at trying to frame him would have pointed them in the perps direction before they even went out and looked for Somer.

Now that is thinking outside the box.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member