Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Cam and Good Morning everyone...

How many houses from the corner is the one with the camper?

And that would be the corner of Gano/DeBarry?

Have you considered calling that camper in as a tip due to its location?

Lastly, I thank you for all that you do for Somer and Haleigh....and other child victims as well. :)

Maybe I just have an over-exaggerated imagination, but didn't we hear on day one or two, that a "hispanic" woman in a car was noted nearby......this, combined with the fact that Somer looks JUST LIKE an older Caylee A, makes me think a conspiracy was in place to frame the non-existant ZFG. Just saying....Anyone else see where I coming from????????????

Wow! I thought of that, but, didn't post it. Especially after those two clowns showed up at the funeral. I am behind in this case, having only read the last thread in its entirety and part of the first, which I hope to change today.

Partiallly clothed is telling me a completely different story and MUM about COD also tells me this was way deeper than auto/ hit-n-run.

It's weird, but I got the feeling that when they wouldn't let the mom view the body, that something very obviously violent was done and my mind went to:

slitting of throat.

Now, with the cuts info. I can very well see that.

is the presser for this morning cancelled? i thought they were having one at 11am, but the live feeds are just blank. thanks!
Just went to the link, but nothing's there. It just says "Offline".
This is where you need to go:

Quote:

Go to post 311 @10:23. Patty G has saved the day.

Here is what is irratating. How about giving us a lil more info - like the vicinity that the garbage truck came from!!

Not to mention, I know we discussed this last night but is it possible the body was put in the landfill directly? The FBI guy on NG said they disposed of Somer in a Landfill not a dumpster -

All these mis-clarifications. I know if us WS'er were running the news we would get it straight before something confusing and misleading left our mouths!

I think we should also go back to the Nissan. I think it is important. I think LE has been calling ALOT of info as mistakes - I think they dropped ball on Blue Nissan, IMO - I could be wrong but SO MUCH BACKTRACKING!!!

OK- this probably has nothing to do with anything, but a couple of days ago as I was reading comments on various news sites, someone said Somer was hit by a car, the man panicked when he saw she wasn't moving, he picked her up and put her in the backseat. He dumped her body at around 4am tuesday morning in a dumpster near a local restaurant.

Would you kindly link to the news site that posted that information.

sorry for all splling.........sick of editing.........need more coffee!

OKay, for the newcomers - we REALLY need to clarify Blue Nissan Incident.

Supposely, a hispanic woman almost plowed neighbor girl over on her bike. Allegedly, an undercover or off-duty PO PO was driving with his family to or from a football game. He stopped to make sure the little girl was okay. As did the hispanic woman who almost hit her. But the hispanic woman made sure she got home safe. But the LE didn't stick around. Weird.

The original story was the Blue Nissan tried to lure the little girl and a 911 call was made. But since this came out after somer was reported missing, it is now being identified by LE as a mistake and there was no abduction.

If I have this wrong feel free to correct me :)

Would you kindly link to the news site that posted that information.

It was not a newstory, it was a comment from an individual on a news site. I will find it if you would like

Apparantly they think the perp had a car?I didn't feel the perp had one.Maybe I'm wrong.Did the perp keep her in a dumpster or gargage can around the area?Is there evidence of this?If they had a vehicle why didn't the perp just leave with her.especially if he?was from the area.

OKay, for the newcomers - we REALLY need to clarify Blue Nissan Incident.

Supposely, a hispanic woman almost plowed neighbor girl over on her bike. Allegedly, an undercover or off-duty PO PO was driving with his family to or from a football game. He stopped to make sure the little girl was okay. As did the hispanic woman who almost hit her. But the hispanic woman made sure she got home safe. But the LE didn't stick around. Weird.

The original story was the Blue Nissan tried to lure the little girl and a 911 call was made. But since this came out after somer was reported missing, it is now being identified by LE as a mistake and there was no abduction.

If I have this wrong feel free to correct me :)

No. The hispanic woman was a passenger in the blue Nissan. Another woman saw it happening, and the little girl told her they wanted her to get in the car. This other woman was on the news with the little girl's mother. She told the little girl to ride her bike home and followed her. At some point while she was talking to the little girl, the blue Nissan disappeared.

Hi Cam and Good Morning everyone...

How many houses from the corner is the one with the camper?

And that would be the corner of Gano/DeBarry?

Have you considered calling that camper in as a tip due to its location?

Lastly, I thank you for all that you do for Somer and Haleigh....and other child victims as well. :)
the camper sits one house from the corner of Gano and Grove Park St......the camper sits right next to the 1080 home on Gano. I would hope that LE has checked that camper already....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mkmatti