FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate to be a "BSU1968", but my big arce has to get up at 5am for work, so the bread truck's engine is running - time for me to haul buns.

side by side comparison someone asked for...

Attachments

• sidebyside.jpg
    sidebyside.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 288
Nighty-nite Cheewawa007...don't let the bedbugs bite.

I don't think they do... I think it's an excuse of an "oops, we f'd up" ...

Not that I think LE messed up because I know they probably wouldn't call in everyone that was present before writing them down on a police report. BUT I know that we aren't stupid & I know they aren't pulling the wool over my eyes on it.

BTW... Anyone have any chocolate? I'm dying for a milky way or snickers :D hook a sista up!

Here you are CajunGirl.....:cool:

Attachments

• images snicker boq.jpg
    images snicker boq.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 17
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=318"]Forensic Astrology Forum - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

thanks....but why hall? This is the first ive heard of him....where did we find him? Sorry I missed some serious chit.....tyia

lol.

Well, there was a triangle and a dream and the astros with a guy needing money and gas, and the van issue, and then a guy who sits near the triangle watching the kids walk by after school, and then and something hit home with cheewawa, that there is a gas clerk near the triangle who might recognize the guy who hangs there if she showed him a picture. so she went in her pajamas with the pix she printed and her husband (for protection) to the gas clerk store in the middle of the night to show the clerk, who was there and the clerk said, yeah, shave the beard and make the hair red and the pix of hall does look like him and they're all calling the sherrif like good citizens.

Then, there's the other guy lyons who was pulled over in his van and landed on the news, who I think Greenstreet recognizes as going to AA, except he quit AA, (and it's the same AA with the same triangle near the same gas clerk), and I'm not quite sure but I think it's another picture that could go to the gas clerk, to see if he has a credit card that filled up with gas on oct 19th - because he's never returned to AA since Somer's disappearance, and his appearance on TV cameras. I think.

so which part of that can't you follow?

:floorlaugh:

I reserve the right to be wrong about any of the above. I'm just trying to help gypsy follow how this thread prompted good citizens to make two calls tonight...

ETA: Oh! and the gas station with the triangle are all on McIntosh - also per astros, and SWS of that makes sense to folks here who can actually read maps.

It was not James Hall who was spotted at AA meeting by a WS poster. It was Michael Lyons who was identified by police activity and a fellow poster recognized him as Lyons. The clerk should be shown the pic of Lyons

But Michael F. Lyons from the police report isn't a RSO- he actually has a clean rap-sheet, couldn't find anything on him on any of the FL counties.

lol.

Well, there was a triangle and a dream and the astros with a guy needing money and gas, and the van issue, and then a guy who sits near the triangle watching the kids walk by after school, and then and something hit home with cheewawa, that there is a gas clerk near the triangle who might recognize the guy who hangs there if she showed him a picture. so she went in her pajamas with the pix she printed and her husband (for protection) to the gas clerk store in the middle of the night to show the clerk, who was there and the clerk said, yeah, shave the beard and make the hair red and it does look like him and they're all calling the sherrif like good citizens.

Then, there's the other guy lyons who was pulled over and on the news, who I think Greenstreet recognizes as going to AA, except he quit AA, (and it's the same AA with the same triangle near the same gas clerk), and I'm not quite sure but I think it's another picture that could go to the gas clerk, to see if he has a credit card that filled up with gas on oct 19th - because he's never returned to AA since Somer's disappearance, and his appearance on TV cameras. I think.

I reserve the right to be wrong about any of the above. I'm just trying to help gypsy follow how this thread prompted good citizens to make two calls tonight...

Dayummm your good girl..... :woohoo::woohoo:

I am checking some of the previous addies on CWG and came up with this. Looks like it is possible he could have a backround in construction or instillations:

http://yellowpages.kctv5.com/spencer+irene.327669.105451465.home.html

NEVERMIND - there are a ton of different stuff on RR4-- I thought that was an actual address, of course there is no box number for him!!!!! *$#*&$(#&$(

sorry sista can't be good for your cankles.. no way... be good girl now.. think of something..

baby cajun hates chocolate.. .... do you know if boy or girl cajun yet???

congrats again on baby ... :dance:

No more cankles :crazy: trick or treat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'd like some chocolate and so would da baby :D it's a boy ... so they say!

I don't think they do... I think it's an excuse of an "oops, we f'd up" ...

Not that I think LE messed up because I know they probably wouldn't call in everyone that was present before writing them down on a police report. BUT I know that we aren't stupid & I know they aren't pulling the wool over my eyes on it.

BTW... Anyone have any chocolate? I'm dying for a milky way or snickers :D hook a sista up!

Last night I HAD a box of 75 choc halloween treats

Tonight there are about 7 kit kats left in the box....they are ALL yours.

ENJOY.

dsntslp (I think) was looking into Homer and the more I look at him and dig, the worse he looks. He's listed as absconded since 2006, and labeled as a predator.
He's scum. :croc:
Yes, It was me. I just can't get it out of my head that to hide that long you need really really good friends or family that will help hide you. So much of this adds up when I look events and things that have been said from day 1.

Also, I have been looking for tattoo meanings so I could provide a link to back up what I am about to say but I can't find one yet. It seems to me that I was told once that the baby tats mean they like little kids. Seems I even remember hearing that the SO's show little kids the tats and say "See how much I like kids and babies, I even have a tattoo of one". But I can't find a link to corroborate what I am saying with this. I'll go to the neighborhood gay bar tomorrow and ask, on my way to check on the SO (CD) in Stuart we talked about 2 days ago to make sure he has not moved. I didn't forget.

lol.

Well, there was a triangle and a dream and the astros with a guy needing money and gas, and the van issue, and then a guy who sits near the triangle watching the kids walk by after school, and then and something hit home with cheewawa, that there is a gas clerk near the triangle who might recognize the guy who hangs there if she showed him a picture. so she went in her pajamas with the pix she printed and her husband (for protection) to the gas clerk store in the middle of the night to show the clerk, who was there and the clerk said, yeah, shave the beard and make the hair red and it does look like him and they're all calling the sherrif like good citizens.

Then, there's the other guy lyons who was pulled over and on the news, who I think Greenstreet recognizes as going to AA, except he quit AA, (and it's the same AA with the same triangle near the same gas clerk), and I'm not quite sure but I think it's another picture that could go to the gas clerk, to see if he has a credit card that filled up with gas on oct 19th - because he's never returned to AA since Somer's disappearance, and his appearance on TV cameras. I think.

:floorlaugh:...will someone please pass me a bottle of Jack Daniels and point me in the direction of the nearest AA meeting!
I'm gonna need both after all this...omgoodness I'm laughing so hard my sides are hurting! :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfcortez8