FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For the record... my money is on CWG.

Not that I have much money, but still.

Trying to see if there are other similar cases near his prior addresses!!! Posted one page back. I am also thinking it possible he a meth user...

my thoughts on the 'IO' I think it just stands for Indavidual/Other as it says in words along side the spot where it is written. maybe?

Trying to see if there are other similar cases near his prior addresses!!! Posted one page back. I am also thinking it possible he a meth user...
I swear I was wondering the same thing about him being a meth user...

When you look at his 3 pics side-by-side that CajunGirl was so nice to post, the middle one definitely makes you wonder.

Also, the link you posted called whynotjoplin.com states there is a huge meth problem in that town/city, and he has lived there, right?

Did I understand correctly that the store clerk says the red headed man left for a few days after Somer went missing but he is now back in the area and hanging around the store again?

cheewaawaa is the one with store clerk contact, but I believe this is why she wanted to bring the store clerk the pix. I think they've both seen the guy hangin' there with his van, and the store clerk noticed he'd gone away & come back. again, I reserve the right to be wrong but cheewy has gone to bed in her pajamas that she wears to the gas station at midnight.:crazy:

Yes mam smart blonde! I think I gonna run a comprehensive on him tomorrow, I am that convinced!!! Would like exact info or better I should say! So you not the only betting woman ;) sorry for short posts on phone

cheewaawaa is the one with store clerk contact, but I believe this is why she wanted to bring the store clerk the pix. I think they've both seen the guy hangin' there with his van, and the store clerk noticed he'd gone away & come back. again, I reserve the right to be wrong but cheewy has gone to bed in her pajamas that she wears to the gas station at midnight.:crazy:

Lol. Wow, if this is possibly the one, he's very brazen to return back to the area unless he parks his van at someone's home and has no other place to go.

Nite all. Try not to be too "typey" tonight. I'll never get caught up tomorrow. I hope something breaks soon.

RSOWinne.jpg

This is the man who died in the fire? Or, he has same address listed as where fire occurred?

I am trying so hard to catch up that I had to do another "Do I have this right" post. Sorry.

There is a sex offender, Hall, that lives in a van, goes to AA (only he doesn't anymore), changed his appearance, and was possibly seen eying kids on the way to school the day that Somer disappeared. He has had his vehicle searched, (sorry I never could nail down if it was searched before or after Somer was went missing.)

I know there was other stuff, too, but that's what caught my attention. I just wanted to make sure I had it down. And if someone could tell me for sure when the van was searched, that would be great.

Greenstreet50 ... that is the lyons guy you know at the meetings and such????

Yes.. I may be repeating but here goes: based on Tuba's chart, I was certain of William Leon Kuhn.. then I realized due to fact I live close to area
the part about SWS after leaving 1080 Gano did not fit.. when you see McIntosh connection. Then it hit me: MF.Lyons is drifter I know from AA.
He shows up at AA with flowers and one day this past summer, he showed me all this stuff in his van. Told me he gets food from Winn-Dixie dumpster (which is right across from Clay Club AA) and he takes it to the homeless.
I saw him one night across from Hess station Chee is referring to; and I thought of him, and that visual..when Tuba said. needs $ & gas. I saw the van on 10 23 09 and that report is where I got his name and it is on news
He has a more tropical look than I recall this past summer. The hat and now smokes tipparillo's. Last nite I checked and he is not a RSO and I think LE was getting his DNA with van search, but he has not been to AA and believe me I am looking- went today. He is a person who knows what days dumpsters are emptied. more on another post reply

side by side comparison someone asked for...

O/T - ya know - we should keep these pictures just as an example of how someone ages. They would be a great reference. Maybe we could post them somewhere in the Lighting the Way Home forum?

Would you mind?

And thank you for providing them.

Salem

Oh yeah!!! The fire!!! That would be something if it turns out to be hi
!!! Red flag!!

This is the man who died in the fire? Or, he has same address listed as where fire occurred?

he's on the same street. and no, we don't know at all. the article said 4800 block, so someone went looking to see what we could see...

the article didn't say anything about the man who died in the fire having been convicted of manslaughter, or of even being a RSO.

Yes.. I may be repeating but here goes: based on Tuba's chart, I was certain of William Leon Kuhn.. then I realized due to fact I live close to area
the part about SWS after leaving 1080 Gano did not fit.. when you see McIntosh connection. Then it hit me: MF.Lyons is drifter I know from AA.
He shows up at AA with flowers and one day this past summer, he showed me all this stuff in his van. Told me he gets food from Winn-Dixie dumpster (which is right across from Clay Club AA) and he takes it to the homeless.
I saw him one night across from Hess station Chee is referring to; and I thought of him, and that visual..when Tuba said. needs $ & gas. I saw the van on 10 23 09 and that report is where I got his name and it is on news
He has a more tropical look than I recall this past summer. The hat and now smokes tipparillo's. Last nite I checked and he is not a RSO and I think LE was getting his DNA with van search, but he has not been to AA and believe me I am looking- went today. He is a person who knows what days dumpsters are emptied. more on another post reply

Thank you and best to you and yours....

O/T - ya know - we should keep these pictures just as an example of how someone ages. They would be a great reference. Maybe we could post them somewhere in the Lighting the Way Home forum?

Would you mind?

And thank you for providing them.

Salem

sounds good to me :blowkiss:

I am trying so hard to catch up that I had to do another "Do I have this right" post. Sorry.

There is a sex offender, Hall, that lives in a van, goes to AA (only he doesn't anymore), changed his appearance, and was possibly seen eying kids on the way to school the day that Somer disappeared. He has had his vehicle searched, (sorry I never could nail down if it was searched before or after Somer was went missing.)

I know there was other stuff, too, but that's what caught my attention. I just wanted to make sure I had it down. And if someone could tell me for sure when the van was searched, that would be great.

I may get you even more behind since I may have it all wrong, but I don't believe the store clerk actually said H. changed his appearance recently since she's known of him. I believe he looks different than the pic that was shown her by Chiwawa. L. had his van searched, but H. hasn't. Someone will correct this if there's a mistake hopefully.

I may get you even more behind since I may have it all wrong, but I don't believe the store clerk actually said H. changed his appearance recently since she's known of him. I believe he looks different than the pic that was shown her by Chiwawa. L. had his van searched, but H. hasn't. Someone will correct this if there's a mistake hopefully.

Than you. I new I was missing something.

(It's not bad spelling. My eyboard is going and I no longer have the letter between j and l.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missylaforme