FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I found the triangle...
102_1623.jpg
It looks familar.I believe that is a alcoholic anonymous sign.This is maybe a AA club house.

I'm sure he was. I wonder where his garbage route was.

Boyfriend doesn't drive a garbage truck. He drives a truck for a concrete company in Jacksonville. According to the posts/news I have read, he was at work. DT called him, he left work, picked up Somer's brother and went out to search for her.

From DT's myspace page. The girl has a baby. WK lives on Gano Ave.

I looked at DT's MS page from the beginning and I did not see Jessica B. on there. DT is also not Jessica B.'s friend on MS now.

Jessica is not WLK's daughter.

I haven't seen any supporting documentation that Jessica B. and DT know each other in any way.

Isn't the daughter you are talking about, not his daughter, but the daughter of the gf that died just a few days before Somer was taken?

WK's daughter I think her name is Stefani. Her mom died 10/12. All so strange. He's RSO.

I've been following another forum which is very very interesting. They have analyzed WK like anything. They are called I tried to post the link but it wouldn't work.

http://missingexploited.com/

They have DT myspace there before it went private.

This is Stefani's myspace unfortunately it's private too.

I don't know what the mods think, but it bothers me that so many names - including full names - are being posted, especially of innocent people. We don't know if MFL is guilty of anything or not. Please think of how you would feel if someone posted your full name in conjunction with who potentially murdered a child? This stuff in cyberspace is there forever. You could meet someone or apply for job, and they google your name - and voila. There you are mentioned on this thread.

Please don't do that. I'm assuming there's a policy? Still doesn't change the effects this could have on someone's life.

I have been thinking the same, especially with the guy who allegedly lives in his van and attends AA. This man was pulled over by police, he was questioned and his van searched. He was detained for 3 hours and released. He has no publicized criminal records! He cooperated completely with authorities.

I am a member (and GSR) for Alcoholic's Anonymous in my area. It is a big no no to release anyone's name or give any information about anyone that attends an AA meeting. It is called Anonymous for a reason. We are to act in a responsible manner and not cast judgment on other members - it affects their sobriety and our own. I would hate to be pointing the fingers at an innocent party and draw attention to them in such a way that it would affect their sobriety.

That being said, there is a responsibility that comes with our membership. We do not allow criminal activity and if we suspect such, we don't gossip about it. We go directly to the authorities and tell them what we know and let them handle the rest. AA works for people because it is anonymous.

“Anonymity is the spiritual foundation of all our traditions, ever reminding us to place principles before personalities”

Key word here is principles.

let me also mention when I had the dream of that triangle, the words "smallview" or "smallville" were in my dream.....fwiw....

Dumb aside to this, ignore me if I'm too ignorant. Suppose "Smallview" is referring to too small a view, like you're not getting the whole picture? Suppose further the triangle encompasses Caylee, Haleigh, and Somer? A nthoy, C umming, T hompson. This is something my mind has been running around ever since Somer went missing. Maybe in SOME odd way these cases are connected?

My opinion only

WK's daughter I think her name is Stephani. Her mom died 10/12. All so strange. He's RSO.

Stephani is his daughter? Where'd you get that info? We've talked about her here but we have not had any documented proof that she is in any way related to WLK.

well I did read back and did not see where the sign fits into this case......cam could you please share how you came about finding the sign as I have been well aware of your dream and am curious as to the link of the triangle here. I could not find your original post about coming about it in Somer's neighborhood....tyia :blowkiss:

pinamia - ya need to remove those myspace links - against the rules - I don't want you to get in trouble.

Boyfriend's myspace says he loves to drive his peterbuilt - that's a big rig right?

I think his trashy truck driver refers to this.

I looked at DT's MS page from the beginning and I did not see Jessica B. on there. DT is also not Jessica B.'s friend on MS now.

Jessica is not WLK's daughter.

I haven't seen any supporting documentation that Jessica B. and DT know each other in any way.

Although Jessica B. is NOT WLK's daughter, she is the daughter of Debbie R. who just passed away, WLK's longtime girlfriend.

snip of Debbie B. obit:
Mrs. Debbie A. Rxxxx, 49, of Orange Park, Fla., passed away Monday, October 12, 2009. She was born on February 24, 1960, in Jacksonville, Fla., to the late Jettie F. and James B. Of the Pentecostal faith, she was a fun loving and generous woman that enjoyed fishing, riding Harley Davidson motorcycles, and being outdoors. She will be remembered by her family as being the greatest mother, grandmother, sister, daughter, and aunt there ever was. Survivors include her daughter Jessica B.; her beloved, William*;

nevermind cam got it.......

If it is a precast concrete company and he is driving a big rig I would think he is hauling something like the ready made walls that are used to build condos etc.

pinamia - ya need to remove those myspace links - against the rules - I don't want you to get in trouble.

Thanks. I didn't know. So what types of links can I post. People are asking questions.

lol.

Well, there was a triangle and a dream and the astros with a guy needing money and gas, and the van issue, and then a guy who sits near the triangle watching the kids walk by after school, and then and something hit home with cheewawa, that there is a gas clerk near the triangle who might recognize the guy who hangs there if she showed him a picture. so she went in her pajamas with the pix she printed and her husband (for protection) to the gas clerk store in the middle of the night to show the clerk, who was there and the clerk said, yeah, shave the beard and make the hair red and the pix of hall does look like him and they're all calling the sherrif like good citizens.

Then, there's the other guy lyons who was pulled over in his van and landed on the news, who I think Greenstreet recognizes as going to AA, except he quit AA, (and it's the same AA with the same triangle near the same gas clerk), and I'm not quite sure but I think it's another picture that could go to the gas clerk, to see if he has a credit card that filled up with gas on oct 19th - because he's never returned to AA since Somer's disappearance, and his appearance on TV cameras. I think.

so which part of that can't you follow?

:floorlaugh:

I reserve the right to be wrong about any of the above. I'm just trying to help gypsy follow how this thread prompted good citizens to make two calls tonight...

ETA: Oh! and the gas station with the triangle are all on McIntosh - also per astros, and SWS of that makes sense to folks here who can actually read maps.

well I did read back and did not see where the sign fits into this case......cam could you please share how you came about finding the sign as I have been well aware of your dream and am curious as to the link of the triangle here. I could not find your original post about coming about it in Somer's neighborhood....tyia :blowkiss:

Quick summary...lol

Thanks. I didn't know. So what types of links can I post. People are asking questions.

It's usually posted at the beginning of each thread - don't see it on this one tho.

No myspace.
No facebook.
No twitter.

Other certain blog sites. (Will usually show as all XXXX if not allowed)

Other psychic type sites.

OMG, how did all that extra stuff get brought forward?????????
I was only trying to copy my post at 5:44 yesterday and respond!
I am so sorry for adding all that other stuff. If someone knows how to delete the excess, please do.
Sorry......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member