FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG, how did all that extra stuff get brought forward?????????
I was only trying to copy my post at 5:44 yesterday and respond!
I am so sorry for adding all that other stuff. If someone knows how to delete the excess, please do.
Sorry......

You can do it - just click edit on your post.

just an fyi...

yall already know that I think CWG was present that day. I stated that the first day I brought him up. I'm willing to bet that he gave LE his license while they wrote out the info on the police report. I bet his license had that old address on there. Now that, I'm willing to bet my money on ;)

And today we gonna learn more about him, I am on it!!!! I am with you 1000000000000%

And seriously, all the chocolate talk last night -- I almost went hunting for the trick or treat candy!!! Congrats on a boy - they are so much fun!!

looking at CPC's MS, his hero is Superman....maybe this is where the "smallville" comes into play.....

thanks mom I must have signed off before emma gave me the break down last night!! Thanks emma.....
one question though....shouldnt the clerk see a pic of lyon? ty

do we know when the mom and boyfriend got together? bf's MS says "single" his last log in was 9/2/09....also list *advertiser censored* and comedy as favorite shows, wonder if LE took his pc?

I am so sorry for adding all that other stuff. If someone knows how to delete the excess, please do.
Sorry......

I deleted it all. What I wanted to say was that I said I would look for CWG at 5:44, tried to copy that post, and wanted to respond to CajunGirl.
I guess I took a nap, then couldn't find the links on CWG from past threads. THANKS to CajunGirl for all her hard work. You seasoned sleuthers are to be congratulated!
I am with you on CWG....he's my #1.

Sorry......

LOL....thank goodness it seems to be fixed! I just got on and was getting a real bad headache trying to decipher all of that, so I just refreshed the page and it went back to normal! I was trying so hard to come up with a point which tied all of that together that my head was spinning!

jmo

hope this helps: Cheew's Husband works at Hess station and knows of maroon van..homeless guy in area .hangs out by elem school and has not been seen since Somer's disappearance. & Hess station clerk has seen van at AA bldg.

I know the person by attending AA at that location & have talked to him
this past summer. I saw his van searched last Fri and it was on local news.
At the time, I thought I would see him at an AA meeting and say, they know
you get food for the homeless before the grocery stores throw it out !!!......
He has been around a while but he actually gave me the creeps and I quit going there if I saw his van..

I haven't read all the way to the end of this thread, trying to catch up here. So sorry if this has been clarified, but basically it sounds like the clerk, talking to Cheew's husband, was probably describing Lyons, not Hall. And Lyons is clean shaven with red hair. Exactly how the clerk said the guy she noticed looked. And Lyons has not been seen since Somer disappeared.
If all this is correct, does anyone know if prior to Somer disappearing that Lyons was seen on a daily basis by the clerks at the gas station? Or just once in a while? Hopefully LE took DNA from Lyons in the traffic stop.
Lyons is the one who was pulled over for the broken tail light, correct??

wow... we really need a subforum. All this wonderful sleuthing is going to get burried and take hours if not days to go through and copy and paste if we ever do get a subforum... the maps, records, etc...

btw, great sleuthing everyone and special thanks to those locals who have done their civic duty in reporting strange goings on!

This case is exhausting!!

I think we'll know a lot more once the DNA comes back: all the RSO have their DNA and fingerprints on file as a condition of probation. As long as FL didn't drop the ball and have these DNA samples stored in tupperware in some warehouse :rolleyes: then IF one of them did it, it should match up with something from the body - I'm thinking underneath the fingernails.

ETA: did we find out who was the person who died in the arson fire?

Please catch me up. I can't be at this computer 24/7.

New suspects: (IYGO: In youze guyz opinion?), any and all, pretty please.

garbage truck driver?
van driver with AA connection?

I admit I was thinking about a garbage truck driver. Remember that case out on the east coast where a woman writer was murdered by a garbage truck driver?

Any help would be much appreciated.:innocent:

Yes..wow. I just looked and it says "Trashy truck driver." Things that make ya go hmmmm..

He says he drives a Peterbilt. Makes me think he is a "big" truck driver not a garbage truck driver. As for the person talking about blaming mom. I don't think anyone here has blamed mom for this. I believe a few of us are questioning the fact that RSO CWG was on the police report. This indicates he WAS there. IMO, there is some serious back peddle by LE. Mom or boyfriend - both - whatever knew this person. If not them, SP had him at the house - it has to work something like that IMO. As for the blame, of course mom would never want her daughter harmed. But if it turns out this person was a friend or aqaintance... People live different lifestyles and make different choices. There are ways to live that decrease your family from danger. I am not saying eliminate, because there is always danger around every corner. Apples to Oranges - I am not going to stereo type - because all people of all interests groups can fit into different groups. IE: seems like this might be a biker crowd.

Example: Some bikers don't do drugs, go to church on Sundays and volunteer at the local hosptial -

Example: Some bikers do drugs, watch *advertiser censored* and do unsavory things.

We could say this about Doctors, Lawyers, Priests, Moms, Dads WHOEVER - doesn't make a difference. People live by choice.

If mom could have made better choices as far as lifestyle for her children and she thinks this then I think she will feel guilt warranted or not. And I am not talking about having them walk home from school. I think a lot of parents struggle with issues like that as they have to work.

We don't know much about routine family life except by what we have seen on myspaces etc etc.. People put this stuff out for the public to see like it or not. So as far as I can see looking at these things - we have evidence of drug use and the likeage of *advertiser censored*. You are not gonna attract top tier people for friends if those are hobbies. I am not saying this as fact but as evidence of what we have seen. It is always possible to be wrong.

My heart goes out to mom and the entire family. Nothing about this situation is pleasant no matter what their interests are - My point here is that I believe CWG was there and why - what was the common interest of a SO and the family??

I haven't read all the way to the end of this thread, trying to catch up here. So sorry if this has been clarified, but basically it sounds like the clerk, talking to Cheew's husband, was probably describing Lyons, not Hall. And Lyons is clean shaven with red hair. Exactly how the clerk said the guy she noticed looked. And Lyons has not been seen since Somer disappeared.
If all this is correct, does anyone know if prior to Somer disappearing that Lyons was seen on a daily basis by the clerks at the gas station? Or just once in a while? Hopefully LE took DNA from Lyons in the traffic stop.
Lyons is the one who was pulled over for the broken tail light, correct??
Can you please send me a picture of lyons and any information on him?

I would too but this fits that it's a garbage truck driver. He doesn't write trashy anywhere else. Trashy is usually a woman's term not a guy to describe his job as a trashy truck driver.

I think "trashy" means that TRASHY :waitasec: His number one interests are *advertiser censored* and comedy! Sorry, I do think *advertiser censored* is trashy, JMO. Not to turn this into a debate. :)

OK. I think I get the message. Look it up yourself, if you're not caught up .:rolleyes: LOL

Does anyone have an update on the house fire?? Have they released a name yet?? Ia m off to sleuth CWG !!! Gonna get back on the sleuthing train today instead of the speculating one I have fallen on

Originally Posted by Greenstreet50 [ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4358334#post4358334"]
viewpost.gif
[/ame]
hope this helps: Cheew's Husband works at Hess station and knows of maroon van..homeless guy in area .hangs out by elem school and has not been seen since Somer's disappearance. & Hess station clerk has seen van at AA bldg.

I know the person by attending AA at that location & have talked to him
this past summer. I saw his van searched last Fri and it was on local news.
At the time, I thought I would see him at an AA meeting and say, they know
you get food for the homeless before the grocery stores throw it out !!!......
He has been around a while but he actually gave me the creeps and I quit going there if I saw his van..

suzanne writting

I have seen many times over the years.Homeless people hanging around AA meeting.Many club houses.Not really in the AA program or working one.They mooche off of people in the AA program.It's sad.I have been told not to help them.They do not work the program.I do anyway.I will buy them a big book.Feed them.I cannot keep what I have if I don't give it away.I'm learning not to give them money and never take them home with me,find them a rehab or detox they will can go to if they are willing.If he went to AA meetings before.He will again.that is where he knows he can get people to take care of him.Was this guy near Somers house?This is a very good suspect.He could have went to the park to sleep and use the restrooms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member