FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The pedophile I'm most concerned over is ...W. Kuhn. Let's take a look at this man.

Kuhn lived with Debbie R., in her home on Gano Avenue. Debbie passed away in the month of October and in her Obituary, she refers to Kuhn with love. Certainly seems that W. Kuhn was accepted and cared for by Debbie's family (as evidenced by the family photos).

Kuhn is a registered sex offender with an offense involving a 6yo child along with other significant criminal history. He remains single.

Research shows us that a sex offender will offend and re-offend in tandem with stressors in their life.

I see the loss of Debbie as a huge stressor in the life of W. Kuhn. A stressor so large that re-offending would be expected and certainly would not be out of the ordinary for that situation.

Just think of the abandonment issues that were triggered by Debbie passing away! Seems to me that regaining control of his environment would be first and foremost in his life and pedophiles often do that through preying on children. His criminal history also shows us that he is an angry, impulsive and, sometimes, violent man.

He is one person I will keep in my vision at all time. He is my #1 suspect in the murder of little Sommer...at least for now. All just my opinions

I agree with everything you said. He was my number 1 before I understood the dynamics of CWG. Now the astros think no on CWG. hmmm :waitasec: Well, I have some feelers out on CWG so I will see what hits.

If CWG doesn't pan out - I am with you back on Kuhn. I bet Debbie kept him living on the right path. With her gone...

I am REALLY concerned regardless though for her daughters child/children. If she is living at that residence with him.

A little off subject, forgive me.

There have been so many continuing comments in every thread about trash cans vs. dumpsters.

Quite early in this case, I thought someone here called the Clay County sanitation office and was told that the county does NOT pick up any dumpsters; that only private contractors/services pick up dumpsters. I hope that poster will comment again on what they learned in their research.

IF it is true that only private companies empty dumpsters, there are questions I think are important to us.

Where does the private trash go after pick-up?

If the private dumpster trash is taken by the private companies to the same place as public trash: Is the private trash consolidated into bigger trucks with the public trash? If yes, then the trash trucks followed and examined by police could be mixed together and the little body could have been placed in either dumpsters or trash can.

If private dumpster trash did not go to same place or was not co-mingled with public trash, then LE should know whether Somer's body was taken away in a dumpster or a trash can.

I need to look into this but I thought someone said that construction dumpsters were picked up by private companies, not the regular dumpster outside a shopping center or apt. building.

If you look at Greenstreet50's posts there is some info about him. I'll try to find the pic of him at the traffic stop on 10/23. It is somewhere on this thread. Also Cheew's post gave an account of a clerk who noticed suspicious activity and her description matched that of Greenstreet's.
I wonder if this guy has ever been to any of the other AA club houses in Jacksonville Florida?Westside club house,San Marco club house,JABA club house,Al Pablo,Beaches unity club house.

According to the mom (I think), he met the mom there for lunch and then she asked him to stay to see that the kids got in after school.
Don't know why they met for lunch at her home???

DT suspects SP because she had said it could be anyone. It could be SP.

He is my real suspect then PC and then the neighbor and then WLK. It's a couple of handful of people. Perhaps a friend's dad or brother. Or the girl she fought with brother. That's about it. Someone she knew.

I need to look into this but I thought someone said that construction dumpsters were picked up by private companies, not the regular dumpster outside a shopping center or apt. building.

There are certain dumpsters that are hauled away by trucks. Like those that are rented - constructinos site at Gano would be rented.

I think the daily dumpsters are pick up by a reg trash type company. Not sure if it is the same one that does the reg street pickup though. For instance in The Grovve Condo's - there are small Mini Dumpsters.

The pedophile I'm most concerned over is ...W. Kuhn. Let's take a look at this man.

Kuhn lived with Debbie R., in her home on Gano Avenue. Debbie passed away in the month of October and in her Obituary, she refers to Kuhn with love. Certainly seems that W. Kuhn was accepted and cared for by Debbie's family (as evidenced by the family photos).

Kuhn is a registered sex offender with an offense involving a 6yo child along with other significant criminal history. He remains single.

Research shows us that a sex offender will offend and re-offend in tandem with stressors in their life.

I see the loss of Debbie as a huge stressor in the life of W. Kuhn. A stressor so large that re-offending would be expected and certainly would not be out of the ordinary for that situation.

Just think of the abandonment issues that were triggered by Debbie passing away! Seems to me that regaining control of his environment would be first and foremost in his life and pedophiles often do that through preying on children. His criminal history also shows us that he is an angry, impulsive and, sometimes, violent man.

He is one person I will keep in my vision at all time. He is my #1 suspect in the murder of little Sommer...at least for now. All just my opinions

Yes. I agree. I go back and forth between WLK and CWG.

Well, this is interesting...RSO Winne lived at the 4425 Anvers Blvd addy...house burned tonight with someone inside (I suspect it was Winne)
Just down the street from Winne lives one Crystal Cochran Cook who is also a RSO.
Notice on map how close they live to one another and both right there at a school :eek:
Think they might have known one another?
Think a 1980, 2 door, Datsun could be confused for a Nissan?
Cochran/Cook owns a 1980 Datsun.
Very strange that this dude Winne would take his life on the heals of Somer's murder.
Map http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou...0.256065,-81.751456&spn=0.008674,0.01929&z=16

RSO Cook/Cochran
Crystalcook.jpg

RSO Winne
RSOWinne.jpg

Would you please send info and pix to forensic forum?
Thankyou

;) I had another person in mind before the sex offender stuff. I'm not sure on a couple of things as of right now with this person so I'm going to hold back on putting my 2 cents out there...so don't think I'm crazy if I start posting about someone else that is there & we haven't looked at yet LOL

First, I gotta eat. Da baby said....NOW!

Okay, have we run out of real things to sleuth?

Because I see three pages of digging into non existent MySpace connections and non existent familial relationships and the true meaning be it literal or implied of the word "Trashy".

Call me crazy, but now I feel we are being led astray...kwim?

The death of a loved one for the general population makes people engage in strange, out of the ordinary behaviors. So I imagine that for a person with a violent past, who allegedly walked the straight and narrow for a few years, it could trigger violent behavior.

I agree with everything you said. He was my number 1 before I understood the dynamics of CWG. Now the astros think no on CWG. hmmm :waitasec: Well, I have some feelers out on CWG so I will see what hits.

If CWG doesn't pan out - I am with you back on Kuhn. I bet Debbie kept him living on the right path. With her gone...

I am REALLY concerned regardless though for her daughters child/children. If she is living at that residence with him.

I don't read the Astros. I don't understand the lingo and I don't have time to learn their ways of research, but I respect their work immensely. If the Astros see Kuhn as their #1 suspect, I completely agree with them. I see Kuhn as a time-bomb, if he hasn't already gone off, he soon will. mho

Another thing that comes to my mind is that when Somer took off ahead of her siblings while walking home from school, she may have picked a hiding spot to watch and wait for her siblings to pass her by and either to jump out and try to startle them or just to wait for everyone to pass by and then continue her way home. So she may have been taken after her siblings got home or when they were looking for her.

Okay, have we run out of real things to sleuth?

Because I see three pages of digging into non existent MySpace connections and non existent familial relationships and the true meaning be it literal or implied of the word "Trashy".

Call me crazy, but now I feel we are being led astray...kwim?

I was thinking the same thing. I think there's also some confusion on who we're talking about in our posts, it's getting frustrating. I feel like I"m spending half of my reading trying to figure out if I'm thinking of the right person and I've read every post on this and past threads. A forum would help so much with this so we can break things down and be more effective.

Did DT go home first and then out to look for Somer? I can't remember.
WE NEED A FORUM PLEASE!

;) I had another person in mind before the sex offender stuff. I'm not sure on a couple of things as of right now with this person so I'm going to hold back on putting my 2 cents out there...so don't think I'm crazy if I start posting about someone else that is there & we haven't looked at yet LOL

First, I gotta eat. Da baby said....NOW!

Can't wait. I feel like I've gone in circles here. I could use a new focus :)
A new focus will either make me see, aha I've had tunnel vision need to expand, or it will strengthen my convictions about the direction I am headed. Either way, it'll be a nice vacation from this circle I've gone round.

So, am I the only one who thinks it strange that the RSO - PREDATOR (not offender but PREDATOR) Spires absconded in 2006 and may possibly be related to the family? Am I alone in this way of thinking?

I was thinking the same thing. I think there's also some confusion on who we're talking about in our posts, it's getting frustrating. I feel like I"m spending half of my reading trying to figure out if I'm thinking of the right person and I've read every post on this and past threads. A forum would help so much with this so we can break things down and be more effective.

bolded by me....with a PLEASE!

LOL, I started making note cards with the people we are looking at, their initials, and what info we have on them as I read them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member