FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me or does that sketch look a little like CWG?

First post, I live very close to Somer's family, have a young child and came across this forum. Very very informative!
Welcome to Websleuths!!!!

I am sorry for what your community is going through!

gatorchic,
Check out the forensic astrology thread on this case:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90593"]Forensic Astrology - SOMER THOMPSON,7 yr old missing 10/19/09 Orange Park, FL - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Does anything ring any bells since you are boots on the ground?

I just wonder re this SO Kenneth Kellam, it appears that he is "into" young boys, I do not know enough about SO' s if they prefer one sex or the other, sick..

First post, I live very close to Somer's family, have a young child and came across this forum. Very very informative!

Welcome! I don't post a whole lot, But I wanted to say I am sorry for what your community is going through. Such a tragic loss :(

I bet you and other's are terrified right now?

I just wonder re this SO Kenneth Kellam, it appears that he is "into" young boys, I do not know enough about SO' s if they prefer one sex or the other, sick..

Pedophiles usually stick to one gender, if their preference is somewhat older children, after the child has started to develop. If they prefer infants or toddlers, they are less likely to care about gender.
Does it make me a sick person that I actually know this? Probably.
Since this guy seems to go after boys, and the somewhat older type, it probably means he would only go for boys, but that line has been crossed before.
I'm open for any info, but I don't think this is our guy. For now, take me with a grain of salt, though.

It does look like him, but if you read the article, the guy in the sketch has a large mole on his right cheek under his eye.

very well could be, I don't think I'm thinking too clearly:) I've been holed up in the house since Sunday with H1N1. P.S, I could use a drink.:angel:

No biggie, trying to keep up here is not easy:crazy: Sending you well wishes:blowkiss:

Welcome.

I thought the same thing when I saw the sketch.

If you know - what does the neighborhood think happened?

Welcome gatorchick! Love the handle!

:woohoo:

Welcome! I don't post a whole lot, But I wanted to say I am sorry for what your community is going through. Such a tragic loss :(

I bet you and other's are terrified right now?

Very. My daughter walks home from school every day but we are fortunate to live very close to her school. There is an officer posted at the end of our street. I can only imagine what people in the Thompson's immediate neighborhood are going through, I live about 3 miles from them.

As for the link to the astrology stuff, I will have to go through that this evening when I get home from work.

Welcome Gatorchick!

Very interesting. Here's a side by side of the sketch and CWG.
Interesting that CWG has a mole under his right eye, while not real big, it's definitely there.

ETA - The sketch is from an older case, not Somer's case.

sbs.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member