FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shannon went missing in 2001 correct? That would mean that IF it was CWG, he would have looked something like the pic to the left....

2qnbcqq.jpg
And looky! That mole IS becoming more predominant.

The graphic skills were not mine. I just kept the photo where I could grab it fast.

And what link is broken?

If he did kill Shannon, the 2 pics to the left are pics of a man who has already murdered a child.

No wonder his eyes look so cold and evil in the last one- he knows he got away with it.

MY opinion only, as always.

As you posted I was looking at the middle picture and thinking he looks like he is saying "I've got a secret!" !!!!!

Also ... I think the photo is from 2003 not 2004 since the arrest date was 2003 ... he was released in 2004

ETA:
Date In-Custody
11/04/2003

Date Out-of-Custody
11/05/2004

For the record, apple cider vinegar does shrink moles. And so does liquid nitrogen...just sayin.

Shannon's case was in 2001?

I was thinking that he'd had the mole removed but it wasn't big in the 2000 picture. Dang but I thought the sketch looked like him too.

Could the big mole been a fake? Hiding a mole might be obvious so you make it so noticeable it becomes a big part of the description ... or is that too off the wall?

attachment.php

Good news is that I am caught up. Bad news is that I will be leaving in 45 minutes.
I easily see his mole in ALL THREE pics. It's just not as obvious in the first because of the lighting/ slight over-exposure... but, if you look, it is still there.

I see it in all three pics. Anyone else?

Cajun Girl,
How did we ever live without you?
And would you like to be an honorary Texan? We're laying claim to you, plain and simple.

Please excuse if this is a repeat from someone else, OK? Just getting back into the swing of it all here.
There are severe discrepancies in the timeline, if that is what these dates are. He's got conflicting addresses starting on 2/1/94, to say the least.
I have put them in some semblence of order. Don't know where the RR 4 comes in.
10222 FORUM WEST DR , APT 1108 HOUSTON, TX 77036 11/01/1993 02/01/1994
416 DURRELL CT WINTER HAVEN, FL 33884 02/01/1994 04/30/2008
6350 SPURGEON RD JOPLIN, MO 64804 02/01/1994 11/13/2000
201 LLAUREL COVE WY EATON PARK, FL 33840 02/01/1994 01/01/1998
117 LESNICK DR WINTER HAVEN, FL 33880 11/01/2001 12/01/2001
534 AVENUE B NE , A WINTER HAVEN, FL 33881 02/01/2002 06/01/2002

RR 4 BOX 153 JOPLIN, MO 64804

Those databases are not that accurate - so you need to learn how to interpret them. :)

The graphic skills were not mine. I just kept the photo where I could grab it fast.

And what link is broken?

Last one in your sig. Florida SO's

Now I don't see your links at all? Do I have the wrong poster? lol

Also ... I think the photo is from 2003 not 2004 since the arrest date was 2003 ... he was released in 2004

ETA:
Date In-Custody
11/04/2003

Date Out-of-Custody
11/05/2004

right... I chose the 2004 year because since he is a sex offender I figured they took a pic of him to update things before he was released... it prolly is 2003 though.

I also think the first pic may have been done with film, the second two pics with a digital camera.

Digital is superior to film, in detail and quality of pic.

But, I see the mole in all three pics- exactly where it is on the sketch.

I see the mole in all the photos but the description of the mole in Shannon's case didn't mesh with what I was seeing (not that big) ... BUT to a kid any mole might be big.

Cajun Girl,
How did we ever live without you?
And would you like to be an honorary Texan? We're laying claim to you, plain and simple.
That would be great, but I've already started a movement to claim her in California.

No hard feelings, I hope? lol!

Last one in your sig. Florida SO's

Now I don't see your links at all? Do I have the wrong poster? lol

LOL no ... I just chose not to have it show on every post on this page.

I'll try to fix that link.

I easily see his mole in ALL THREE pics. It's just not as obvious in the first because of the lighting/ slight over-exposure... but, if you look, it is still there.

I see it in all three pics. Anyone else?

I see it in all three, although it looks like it was in a different place in the 2004 photo. I guess it's just since he looks a lot thinner in that one.

Is it just me or does that sketch look a little like CWG?

First post, I live very close to Somer's family, have a young child and came across this forum. Very very informative!

YES, IT DOES! Bout fell of the chair when I looked at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tametn