FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did a search for SO's on Anvers Blvd in Jacksonville because I was curious. Not that the person who killed Somer would have to be a registered SO. There are 3 from the 3900 block to the 4400 block but none on the 4800 block where the fire incident occurred.

http://www.familywatchdog.us/Search.asp

In the Astro thread, Tuba said...

"The Full Moon on November 2, finds Mercury combust the Sun square Mars in Leo. November 2 is therefore a day that, with Saturn square Pluto also, will produce many serious errors. No one can afford to be slapdash or casual in what is done that day."

Maybe something will happen on Monday.

She's also working on something with the distance from Gano to the landfill.

They have answered these questions but we keep coming back to them. What some folks seem to say - who are following the answers are that the answers aren't good enough.

The 4 robbers - everyone was searched for id who came by the memorial. There were warrants for these guys so they were arrested. They did not break into Somers house but were apprehended at that address.

The guy in question now - someone said they thought they saw him at the compand post when they later wrote that report. But later changed their story and said no, it was a case of mistaken identity.

So, we spin and spin ....
Hope this helps.

thank you. that does help.

now, could you please be so kind as to direct me to a forum/thread that does not go round in circles? :crazy:

(there must be one here somewhere:hypno:!)

cajungirl, why would he give any of his correct information?
shall we call the cell? (you do it ... you do it!!)
do you think someone else could have just given the guys' name out? stole his "identity" for the police report. someone who knew they'd check it out and sent police on a wild perp chase?

grrrrrrrrrrr...

c'mon tell me tell me!

I'm not calling it LOL I'm pregnant... think I want some looney toon knocking on my door? I'm already petrified LOL

I don't think anyone gave out his info...I think he gave up his own info, just changed it up a bit. I think the only reason his DOB & name were correct on the report is because they were both listed on the license. For all we know, the addy on the report could have belonged to him at one time & it coulda been on his license as well. What's crazy is the bar he listed as employer has been closed for a year. fishy fishy

Ny husband works in Orange Park. He was talking to the clerk at store on Highway 17. They said they are going to call LE to tell them about a middle age man that drives an old maroonish mini van with the back window busted out. He lives in his van & hangs around the Alcoholics Annynomus bldg. which is located the corner of Smith Street & McIntosh. They said he was seen sitting on the corner watching the kids go to school. She hasn't seen him since the day Somer went missing. OMG!!!

was so excited typing, made errors - fixing them in bold

Can someone point in the direction where it says that CWG's victim was under 12?
I don't recall seeing that at all, and would love to look at it. I was under the impression as well, that he was 19 years old with a 15/16 year old.
TIA :)

Yes but IMO i think he's saying that the person who did this could have changed their looks. Had hair during the crime, now he doesn't. At least thats what I was thinking. Although if he has cuts on his head/face, hes gonna want the hair to hide it. IMO

Exactly. Be on the lookout for a change in appearance (iow, if they had facial hair, which they did, have they shaved it...)

I'm not calling it LOL I'm pregnant... think I want some looney toon knocking on my door? I'm already petrified LOL

I don't think anyone gave out his info...I think he gave up his own info, just changed it up a bit. I think the only reason his DOB & name were correct on the report is because they were both listed on the license. For all we know, the addy on the report could have belonged to him at one time & it coulda been on his license as well. What's crazy is the bar he listed as employer has been closed for a year. fishy fishy

I could call his cell, I am out of state, so it would be easy enough to simply state that I may have the wrong number..

redboldbyme

yup. it was an oyster bar. p-u hinky stinky.

ask your hubby to call!

Thank you... now I recall reading about this. AND this makes zero sense.
Who would just happen to say they were this person and just happen to be RSO and absconded at that... holy moly.

I gotta agree with you Kewpiedoll! It makes no sense at all. It looks as though someone else named this guy. At least that's how I read it. Who made the mistaken identity? Does the police report indicate all named on the report gave statements? No. So why are their names on the police report? Were they physically there at the time and if so, why was there a "mistaken identity"??

JMO

ok, what did I miss here? who is the guy on Anvers that just killed himself in that fire? anyone we need to know about?? child molester?? I am so lost here right now....

Would someone please provide a link to Florida RSOs? I'm having trouble keeping up with all the initials, and would like a frame of reference.

Thank you!

In the Astro thread, Tuba said...

"The Full Moon on November 2, finds Mercury combust the Sun square Mars in Leo. November 2 is therefore a day that, with Saturn square Pluto also, will produce many serious errors. No one can afford to be slapdash or casual in what is done that day."

Maybe something will happen on Monday.

She's also working on something with the distance from Gano to the landfill.

SOULSCAPE is doing the map

Dumb Question:

I get confused when RSO's crime was romeo/juliet - ish.

teen-teen like 17/18, 17/17, that sort of romance.

is there a way to tell if it was rape and not teen romance on the reporting?

O/T...CajunGirl, I just got your siggy pic..congrats to you...best and brightest blessings upon the babe!

I dunno... could be... but he was either 20 or 21 and the victim was a female & a minor. It states that on his flyer.

17 years ago, he'd be 17. If he's 36 now. ... oh wait, I'll check out the flyer...

ETA: I can't find the flyer with those details. gee I stink at this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GhostFromThePast