FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok...I've searched and searched and can't find the video with the reporter stating that he talked to Kyle on telephone and what Kyle told him. Does anybody have it handy? TIA

I don't think it is the soot itself, if you picked up 2 dumpsters - one with Somer and the second with charcoal or remnants of the burned house it could have easily mixed. What I do find interesting is the fact LE seems to have spent a lot of time at the house and park -had to have found something - they weren't just doing a lookey-loo.

James V. is the owner of the construction company that was working on the burnt home. He confirmed that he had an assistant who worked on the home with him. Both him and his assistant were interviewed by LE and swabbed for DNA. It has not been confirmed that they were working at the house at the time of Somer's disappearance.

However, a guy named Kyle called a reporter for an Orlando station. The reporter was in Orange Park at the time working on the story. Kyle told the reporter that he was working on the house that afternoon. He said Somer came up to him and told him he was doing a good job. It has never been confirmed that Kyle was indeed working on the house that day as James' assistant. He could have just been some wacko who had nothing to do with anything but just called the TV reporter.

They swabed James and his assistant for DNA?Have they swabbed his brother and Kyle?Who else was on the crew?

I haven't seen that video, but here is the quote for clarification.

And/or he had to hide and did so among material or supplies or stacked debris that he got cut on - stepped on nails etc

Yes the perp got hurt in that house bad enough LE says to look for bruises and cuts on the face, head, hands and arms.

Sorry but I have to ask... I wonder if Somers body may have been burnt. Maybe pushed into a fire/fire place. That could explain the soot and also why they didn't want the parents to see her??
I know they could see her birthmark so maybe only partly burnt.

Sorry but I have to ask... I wonder if Somers body may have been burnt. Maybe pushed into a fire/fire place. That could explain the soot and also why they didn't want the parents to see her??

It's a possibility for sure...but I just don't see someone taking the time to do that. Furthermore, without getting too gruesome...burning a body would pretty much need to be done outside and people would have noticed that...especially in the burbs.

I thought of this and tried not to.But it must not have been too bad if it happened.They did Identify her by her birth mark?

Sure wonder why they aren't giving the local community a little more information to go on - so that you could help locate the scene before it all disappears. Lots of people try to destroy evidence by burning ...

Some people think Indigo children are different - spiritually, not just behaviorally. They are believed to be here to lead the world into the next phase of life on earth: no war, etc. I think this ties in with the New Age beliefs such as the Age of Aquarius, etc.

A neighbor of mine is really into this stuff (me, not so much...). Because of my work, she asked me if I believed in Indigo children and if I'm ever come across any. I'm not sure about either of those questions. I do think that if you believe in them, you are looking for something that is different than ADHD - almost like the child has an intuitive sense and can "see" the larger picture of Life and Mankind, even if it's subconscious. I do see tons of ADHD kids, and I see how conventional/mainstream medicine and psychology would simply call it ADHD or the like if they are ignoring spiritual bit.

If Somer was found with soot on her, just going with the most obvious, she must have been attacked in that burnt house or her body placed in there. Somer was found with her legs sticking out, so she must not have been enclosed in anything like a trash bag or other type bag, and must have been placed into a dumpster and covered or wrapped with something, at least partially. No one would chance putting her into a regular round trash can. Whoever did this must have not had any way of really hiding a body. I don't get how a car comes into it though. Sounds like it was all done very close to home.

I don't think he had a car or access to one thats why he put her in a close by dumpster.

Other than her father saying soot on the body there is nothing released that would indicate that.

Could have also been decomp or multiple compactings by the garbage truck that led them to make that request.

Some people think Indigo children are different - spiritually, not just behaviorally. They are believed to be here to lead the world into the next phase of life on earth: no war, etc. I think this ties in with the New Age beliefs such as the Age of Aquarius, etc.

A neighbor of mine is really into this stuff (me, not so much...). Because of my work, she asked me if I believed in Indigo children and if I'm ever come across any. I'm not sure about either of those questions. I do think that if you believe in them, you are looking for something that is different than ADHD - almost like the child has an intuitive sense and can "see" the larger picture of Life and Mankind, even if it's subconscious. I do see tons of ADHD kids, and I see how conventional/mainstream medicine and psychology would simply call it ADHD or the like if they are ignoring spiritual bit.

As a person caring for 3 boys with ADD, I'm glad to hear that these kids aren't being subjected to this stuff. No offense to those who believe in this, but ADD kids go through enough with school problems and the side effects of the meds they are usually forced to take without being told that the problem isn't medical. I know mine truly have a medical problem and aren't going to be leading the world into another realm, lol.

So was Somer the Indigo child or was it her older brother or twin? Was it decided whether or not the older bro lived at home with the rest of the family?

I wonder if the soot came from a leftover piece of carpet (maybe from the fence) that was damaged in the fire.

SP who was at the home after lunch with DT , she asked him to stay, he has a practice of some sorts that deals with people with ADD and indigo children. I would like to know how often Somer would go "off" on her own, was this such a normal occurrence that some Creep had been studying her?

In a nutshell:

A former babysitter and a neighbor lady were quoted in news articles saying something to effect that Somer had often wandered off by herself in the past. We have never seen a quote from the mom regarding that. The articles are cited multiple times on this forum in several different posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper