FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #14

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since I am a newbie here, I am terrified I am going to do something wrong. If he was arrested today are we allowed to discuss him with initials ? The crime report is Public knowledge, I am sorry, I just do not know.

IF this SO, Kuhn has something to do with Somer's case ... I wonder if it was printer toner on Somer, and not soot.

I just saw that Claude Davis' name came up in the last thread. I have to go back and read everything to see why. I have some info about him as my best friend's husband was his boss when he was arrested for killing Andrea. A lot of people didn't think he killed Andrea (including my friend), but I was always suspicious. I will go back and read and then post if I know anything of value.

Is Kuhn officially a POI now? When did that happen?

TIA,

Salem

He was arrested for failure to report his address. (Not sure if this is the first mention of him but [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4327120&postcount=45"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - SOMER THOMPSON,7 yr old missing 10/19/09 Orange Park, FL[/ame])

Arrested 11/1, http://p2c.claysheriff.com/dailybulletin.aspx 09037665 Failure Of Sexual Preda...Kuhn, William Leon (W M, 47) Arrest on chrg of Failure Of Sexual Predator To Report Temp Address (F), at xxxx Harbor Rd, Green Cove Springs, FL, on 11/1/2009.Maertz, M J Booking Photo: http://p2c.claysheriff.com/InmateDetail.aspx?navid=633927404548351775 OR http://i37.tinypic.com/4j9ljr.jpg

He was long ago IDd as the perp in the Astrology threads.

If you don't believe in that, then he is no more a POI than any of the other predators surrounding Somer and the other OP kids.

Ok Im going to go out on a limb here and say that the astrology threads arent media nor are the LE so what they say really doesnt matter as far as facts go.

I got a question about the guy...

... if he had lived at 3627 Harbor Rd, Green Cove Springs... with about 20 miles of groves, ponds, forrests, swamps, etc... to dump the body... between Green Cove and Orange Park... why dispose of her body in the area where they were looking for her?
Maybe the disposal of the body came first?

Ok Im going to go out on a limb here and say that the astrology threads arent media nor are the LE so what they say really doesnt matter as far as facts go.

:crazy:

I had to laugh at MEDIA and FACTS being used in the same sentence ... but you are right ... until I hear the Sheriff telling me that he has been arrested for Somer's murder, I'll keep my :woohoo:in check.

He was arrested for failure to report his address. (Not sure if this is the first mention of him but Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - SOMER THOMPSON,7 yr old missing 10/19/09 Orange Park, FL)

Arrested 11/1, http://p2c.claysheriff.com/dailybulletin.aspx 09037665 Failure Of Sexual Preda...Kuhn, William Leon (W M, 47) Arrest on chrg of Failure Of Sexual Predator To Report Temp Address (F), at xxxx Harbor Rd, Green Cove Springs, FL, on 11/1/2009.Maertz, M J Booking Photo: http://p2c.claysheriff.com/InmateDetail.aspx?navid=633927404548351775 OR http://i37.tinypic.com/4j9ljr.jpg

He was long ago IDd as the perp in the Astrology threads.

If you don't believe in that, then he is no more a POI than any of the other predators surrounding Somer and the other OP kids.

Thanks for this info Noway, I appreciate it. Good to see he was picked up.

Generally we do not call our own WS persons of interest POI's until the media or LE call them a POI. It is confusing, so I appreciate the clarification.

Salem

Since I am a newbie here, I am terrified I am going to do something wrong. If he was arrested today are we allowed to discuss him with initials ? The crime report is Public knowledge, I am sorry, I just do not know.

I'm not new and I don't understand it! The property address given in the arrest is right next to a shop with a big dumpster. I would think that since Somer was found in a trash truck and is suspected of being put in a dumpster, that that would be an okay picture to post showing house of POI in relation to dumpster...:waitasec:
But I will not risk a T/O

I know I am repeating an older post of mine however Sheriff B stated in a presser that the Head Det called him Tues am and said the Dumpsters are going to be picked up this am. They followed the trucks to the landfill and had a designated spot they were emptied. The one thing that stuck in my mind was Sheriff B's comment when he used the word Debris, not trash, garbage, waste, refuse. To me, the term debris means something different than regular garbage, more like rubble, so in my mind the dumpster could have come from a business or a construction site. I realize the house on Gano had a dumpster filled with building debris but maybe they had a second one that was emptied that Tues. Just a thought of mine.
I've always thought that he used 'debris' instead of the other terms out of respect for Diena. It's much less offensive, don't you think?

My LE friend said bascally when anyone is pulled in to be talked to, looked at or arrested they are really POI. As in this case, left go if in the clear. any LE here? Is this correct??

My LE friend said bascally when anyone is pulled in to be talked to, looked at or arrested they are really POI. As in this case, left go if in the clear. any LE here? Is this correct??

For WS purposes we are going to say that unless they are actually NAMED by LE as a suspect or POI in the case at hand they are just average citizens....meaning they are due the same privacy as others on our forum.

He makes more sense to me if he was still staying at Gano on the day of the abduction. Do we know when he stopped staying there?

Could even be that LE asked the daughters to kick him out figuring he might not change his registry info right away and they could nab him.
Was the house on Gano empty? Ah...

IF this SO, Kuhn has something to do with Somer's case ... I wonder if it was printer toner on Somer, and not soot.

Print Corporation is almost a half mile from the residence.

IMO RSOs should not have any privacy.
I feel they gave up right to privacy when they did the crime that made them RSOs.
All RSO info is public knowledge.

I think I will look for a new Home, I can't get a handle on interpreting the rules. I guess its another "duh" day for me.

There are billboards in my state with absconded SO's pics and names...at any rate this guy is worth keeping on the radar, maybe not for the purposes of this case in particular YET...but if he is let go he needs to be watched...JMHO...

I think we can tone down what we post and provide a link to the information. If we do post a snipped part, change the names to initials ...

and maybe explain why you've done it (at request of mods) so that anyone coming later, reading your post, doesn't ask you to stop using initials!

IMO RSOs should not have any privacy.
I feel they gave up right to privacy when they did the crime that made them RSOs.
All RSO info is public knowledge.

That may be so but there are very strict policies in place for the registries and we are NOT going to post their information here just because they are required to register.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member