FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #14

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've added the map to my signature and need to go catch up since I have no idea what the pictures above are related to.

Let me know if any of the links don't work for you. TIA

le never released what neighborhood the dumpster came from did they? Somers body could have held evidence of the burned house on gano, while surrounding debris could have been from elsewhere.....imo

Now I am confused as well....I am going to try to weed through the trash info on 14 threads.

Trying to catch up - Okay, so this arrest is our Astro Tuba's guy.
Yay.

*wipes brow*

we're done!

:praying:

Can someone point me to where the daughter is listed as living at *advertiser censored* Gano please? Haven't seen it myself.

Found it. Thank you!

All RSO's were interviewed in the first couple of days. WLK was probably still residing at Gano Ave.

LE said they were going back to interview RSO's again. Maybe they went to Gano Ave. and were told by Debbie's daughter that WLK had moved out. He would have had to report his new address (but did not).

I think that is exactly what happened. The neighborhood on Harbor Rd is sparsely populated with rather large homes on acreage but there were a couple of really old dumpy places along the road. With google maps and google earth it's really hard to get a bead on an actual address.

October 12 (Mon)- D. R.*** passed away, Kuhn was living with her
October 15th (Thurs)- D. funeral 6-8p
When did Kuhn leave the *advertiser censored* Gano Address?

October 19th (Mon)- Somer went missing
October 21st - Body found
October 22nd - Somer identified

He had the trigger of a death and one week later he took a child's life.

October 12 (Mon)- Debbie passed away
October 15th (Thurs)- Debbie's funeral 6-8p

October 19th (Mon)- Somer went missing
October 22nd - Body found
October 23rd (Wed)- Somer identified

He had the trigger of a death and one week later he took a child's life.

Nothing like the murder of a child to pull you out of a depression.

I have asked you all repeatedly to not post personal information of minors, and individuals not involved--this does mean the perps family and friends so do not post their info here! I have gotten alerts again this morning that this is still happening and when I went to the posts they were deleted by the original poster.

Here is what is going to happen from this time forward as the mods on this forum are having to babysit on this issue way too much. If I get an alert on this issue, the poster will be timed out for 2 full weeks the first time, as will anyone who quotes them. On the second time you will get a month and if it happens again I personally will ban you from the site.

Debbies daughter is listed in white pages as living in Argyle Forest...this is still close to the area...if it is the right listing

I have asked you all repeatedly to not post personal information of minors, and individuals not involved--this does mean the perps family and friends so do not post their info here! I have gotten alerts again this morning that this is still happening and when I went to the posts they were deleted by the original poster.
Here is what is going to happen from this time foreward as the mods on this forum are having to babysit on this issue way too much. If I get an alert on this issue, the poster will be timed out for 2 full weeks the first time, as will anyone who quotes them. On the second time you will get a month and if it happens again I personally will ban you from the site.

are we allowed to say sister or brother or daughter....I hope i edited out the full name i posted, i am going back to check now.
eta:
I think that was me that did edit out the name, I thought that's what we were suppsoed to do if we realized we had goofed? I am not understanding what I did wrong?

are we allowed to say sister or brother or daughter....I hope i edited out the full name i posted, i am going back to check now.

really it depends on what you are talking about. We arent going to allow you to drag innocent peoples names through the mud period. Brothers and sisters are apparently minors in this case, leave them alone, they are children who have no control over what is going on....

I am sure my post being deleted was in error, so posting again.

WLK's new address is 3627 Harbor Rd., Green Cove Springs, Florida.

Google maps is know to be off on numbers. Googling 3627 shows a company called PrintSouth.

The PrintSouth address is actually 1286 Harbor Rd.

Try Googling 3619 Harbor Rd. It takes you closer to the correct area (3627). I think 3619 is actually next door to 3627.

Then look at birds eye view, and see what's parked in the driveway!!!

I will also tell you that if you have posted something that shouldnt be you need to go back and edit it out NOW. If it has been too long and you cannot edit it please send a link to the post and one of us will take care of it.

really it depends on what you are talking about. We arent going to allow you to drag innocent peoples names through the mud period. Brothers and sisters are apparently minors in this case, leave them alone, they are children who have no control over what is going on....

I meant the word 'brother' or 'sister', not their actual names (of the RSO, not of Somer's family, absolutely not) ...if that would implicate innocent people...lots of editing today

To be clearer, because I am not making much sense, I posted the name of the sister of the SO that was arrested today, not the name of any of Somer's siblings. And upon realizing her full name was in the post, I deleted it.

Thanks Animal for all you do !

It kinda bites in these cases that people get so caught up that they just start posting willy nilly about anyone that may know the POI, god forbid anyone we know commits a crime and just because we may know them our friggin address just starts floating around! This girl has a baby of her own to protect and now there is a map going right up to her door. I'm just sayin'....good lawd!

I see what you are saying, I am guessing though mapping out the address since the POI to us lived there would be alright just leave the girls name out of it?

May we please have a forum so we won't be going in cirles?
Greatly appreciated. Passion

I am sure my post being deleted was in error, so posting again.

WLK's new address is 3627 Harbor Rd., Green Cove Springs, Florida.

Google maps is know to be off on numbers. Googling 3627 shows a company called PrintSouth.

The PrintSouth address is actually 1286 Harbor Rd.

Try Googling 3619 Harbor Rd. It takes you closer to the correct area (3627). I think 3619 is actually next door to 3627.

Then look at birds eye view, and see what's parked in the driveway!!!

can you go back and tell us what it is rather than telling everyone to google this? Or are you pointing them to something that is not allowed? That is why it was deleted, I have no clue what you are pointing them too and there are way too many addresses being thrown around.

can you go back and tell us what it is rather than telling everyone to google this? Or are you pointing them to something that is not allowed? That is why it was deleted, I have no clue what you are pointing them too and there are way too many addresses being thrown around.

There's a police cruiser parked in the driveway of 3619 Harbor Rd.... right next door to 3627. 3627 is Kuhn's new address.

I just watched the tribute video, a much younger WK is featured in the beginning part of the video then again (older) much later towards the end. The video is quite long. Now, I am wondering if this really was a "normal" BF and GF relationship. I find it odd that he was not listed in the obit. Perhaps in his mind he "used" this situ, for housing, decoy or whatever. I do find it odd that he had her name tattooed on his arm, along with flowers and birds which I found to be somewhat "feminine".

I am going out on a limb here, but D. was a motorcycle Moma and I just wonder if DT's BF knew her through the motorcycle world . Isn't he into bikes? Then we throw WK into the mix. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scotto