FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it interesting that LE specifically stated the perp might have recently shaved, rather than saying recently grew facial hair or either....I think they were looking for WK and relying on those around him to turn him in....I also think DT knows him.........jmooc

I think DT knows him or at the very least has met him & she was talking to him when she said we will get you..If (?) she did not know he is rso she got it from le.

I think they were looking for him and he had to have been turned in by someone......

I got a question about the guy...

... if he had lived at Green Cove Springs... with about 20 miles of groves, ponds, forrests, swamps, etc... to dump the body... between Green Cove and Orange Park... why dispose of her body in the area where they were looking for her?

I know some criminals are not that bright, but most know that trash is one of the first few things to be looked at in child disappearances/suspected murders... we have seen it in past news stories..

He could be THEE guy, still... no big news of his arrest in the major Florida papers.

He is smirking.

I think in the latest one he looks stressed, too.

Yeah lots of smiles in the sex offender photos. Never ceases to amaze me. I think its only a matter of time before some lazy SO uses one of the shots on his RSO page to put his photo on myspace.

I always thought LE were talking directly to Debbie's daughters when saying people have noticed things they haven't reported. Debbie is the woman he lived with at 286 Gano Ave. and passed away recently....that by itself is enough to trigger him back into an offending mode. Maybe it was her daughters that told LE he made many changes and was leaving to live with family. I have no idea, but we soon will find out. mho

I'm wondering why the dumpsters in Green Cove springs are such an interest...guess we will find that out to...
maybe the findings near Somers body were tracked to a dumpster to near where he was found and picked up....

I know I am repeating an older post of mine however Sheriff B stated in a presser that the Head Det called him Tues am and said the Dumpsters are going to be picked up this am. They followed the trucks to the landfill and had a designated spot they were emptied. The one thing that stuck in my mind was Sheriff B's comment when he used the word Debris, not trash, garbage, waste, refuse. To me, the term debris means something different than regular garbage, more like rubble, so in my mind the dumpster could have come from a business or a construction site. I realize the house on Gano had a dumpster filled with building debris but maybe they had a second one that was emptied that Tues. Just a thought of mine.

I haven't found a report about his arrest on the news websites. What's taking them so long? Or are they just waiting to see if he's charged with Somer's murder. Hmm.....

... if he had lived at , Green Cove Springs... with about 20 miles of groves, ponds, forrests, swamps, etc... to dump the body... between Green Cove and Orange Park... why dispose of her body in the area where they were looking for her?

I know some criminals are not that bright, but most know that trash is one of the first few things to be looked at in child disappearances/suspected murders... we have seen it in past news stories..

He could be THEE guy, still... no big news of his arrest in the major Florida papers.

I honestly don't understand all the interest in the dumpsters in Green Cove Springs. Unless someone thinks he brought Somer there in his trunk and your questions are right on target - once there, why in the garbage.

He lived with Debbie on *** G. Ave. and I think her daughters were there. So he needed to move...but bringing a body out there is a mystery to me.

... if he had lived at , Green Cove Springs... with about 20 miles of groves, ponds, forrests, swamps, etc... to dump the body... between Green Cove and Orange Park... why dispose of her body in the area where they were looking for her?

I thought they were looking for her near her home, not 20 miles away.....dunno....I also think whoever did this did not expect her body to be found at all........

He makes more sense to me if he was still staying at Gano on the day of the abduction. Do we know when he stopped staying there?

Could even be that LE asked the daughters to kick him out figuring he might not change his registry info right away and they could nab him.

I honestly don't understand all the interest in the dumpsters in Green Cove Springs. Unless someone thinks he brought Somer there in his trunk and your questions are right on target - once there, why in the garbage.

He lived with Debbie on 286 Gano Ave. and I think her daughters were there. So he needed to move...but bringing a body out there is a mystery to me.

*IF* he still lived on Gano the day of the abduction, he could have taken Somer at some point along her route, assaulted and killed her, then transferred her to her car and put her out in the garbage later that evening.

He lived with Debbie on *advertiser censored* Gano Ave. and I think her daughters were there. So he needed to move...but bringing a body out there is a mystery to me.
maybe because he assumed the garbage would be searched in the immediate area?? so got her out of there?

OT:MISSING - ENDANGERED Shannon Lea Dedrick, 7 mos, Chipley, FL

Condensed version for twitter users to cut, paste and RT.

MISSING - ENDANGERED, Shannon Lea Dedrick, 7 mos, Chipley, FL http://bit.ly/1UjnOd Map: http://tinyurl.com/yjym4z3 Plz RT

Thank you.

I have no other information at this time. It seems google has not picked it up yet. If anyone hears anything please post.

Sorry to say this, but this case may be one of them "in-house" things. Even the sherriff dept doesn't believe there was an abduction.

http://www.nwfdailynews.com/news/baby-22199-chipley-continues.html

I haven't seen any definitive proof that Debbie's daughter lived in the Gano house at all.

In fact, brb, I'm going to find out...

His failure to report his address for just these two weeks makes him look guilty as hell.

He makes more sense to me if he was still staying at Gano on the day of the abduction. Do we know when he stopped staying there?

Could even be that LE asked the daughters to kick him out figuring he might not change his registry info right away and they could nab him.

Even if he wasn't living there he had connections there, neighbors, maybe friends and such.

I haven't seen any definitive proof that Debbie's daughter lived in the Gano house at all.

In fact, brb, I'm going to find out...

Oh gosh, that's my mistake ... I thought you said they kicked him out and I figured he was living there until he could pack and leave. Sorry

Do we know when he left?

Now I'm trying to remember the day Debbie died and her funeral was held anybody know? TIA

There is a thread on Little Shannon

[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91020"]FL - Shannon Dedrick (7 mo old) - 10/31/09 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Is it just me, but WK's tattoo descriptions seem rather odd to me , birds and flowers, I for one do not know any Men with these kind of tatties. I find this to be rather feminine. He also has "Debbie" as a tattoo. Does anyone know how long he and Debbie were together and what her cause of Death was? just curious. thx

Even if he wasn't living there he had connections there, neighbors, maybe friends and such.

Oh I agree. It's just that in order for him to put the body in the garbage there, you'd think he must be staying there because he wouldn't want to drive around with a body in his car BACK into the abduction area that night with all the police. But if he was already staying in that neighborhood that night, it would be a lot easier.

Maybe MSM are waiting on a charge for Somer's death before reporting it.

And for the person who asked about probable cause to collect and test DNA-in most instances that is a stipulation to the RSO's probation-they have to give it willingly just like they have to willingly let LE search their home at any time w/out a warrant.
I remember that from the Haleigh case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member