FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. There certainly would be refuse from the printing shop right by Somer in the landfill. LE would know exactly what other garbage is around her. So many things-bills, letters, junk mail, etc.

2. Doesn't Green Cove Srpings have somthing to do with garbage-transsfer station or something?

3. What would anyone guess is his relationship with the burned house?

Here is the thing though - do we know how long he has left the vicinity?? Did they originally interview him at his girlfriends home on Gano?? Interesting, I would not have pegged him as a match with her with his new look but that of his old look. I hope his girlfriends daughter and her child are okay!!!

What is the reason for checking the dumpsters? Does everyone think he brought little Somer to the dumpsters in Green Cove Springs? Why? How do you know? TIA

Does anyone know if LE needs a reason to compare a SO's DNA on file. In other words are they "rounding" up all the missing SO's and charging them with charges such as failure to provide current address so that they can hold them and then test them or can they test them without cause TIA

Does anyone know if LE needs a reason to compare a SO's DNA on file. In other words are they "rounding" up all the missing SO's and charging them with charges such as failure to provide current address so that they can hold them and then test them or can they test them without cause TIA

Are you asking if they rounded Kuhn up so they could get his DNA? If they don't already have it, they soon will. And, they can run any DNA they have on file again and again.

I think they can test a rso without cause in Florida. But, if he is a rso, his dna is already in the system.

OT:MISSING - ENDANGERED Shannon Lea Dedrick, 7 mos, Chipley, FL

Condensed version for twitter users to cut, paste and RT.

MISSING - ENDANGERED, Shannon Lea Dedrick, 7 mos, Chipley, FL http://bit.ly/1UjnOd Map: http://tinyurl.com/yjym4z3 Plz RT

Thank you.

I have no other information at this time. It seems google has not picked it up yet. If anyone hears anything please post.

I think they were looking for him and he had to have been turned in by someone......

Not that I know anything, but, wouldn't yard waste go to a recycling area and not with regular garbage. Yard waste can be turned into compost to be sold. Wouldn't that be why it is picked up with other recycled items on the day before actual landfill waste is picked up? It's just a thought. :)

Yup, that makes sense.

So, that means that the child killer disposed of her in zone 3.

Hope we hear something from News/LE soon. I was wondering yesterday what the reason was that they had cleared this guy.

I do have a ? Do we know if this guy was living at the Gano addy or at the new addy at the time of Somer's death? Wonder if he had access to the house on Gano even if he didn't still live there. Wonder if anyone else was home at either of the two houses associated with him at that time.

The reason I was trying to figure out why he'd been cleared via alibi before was because I thought there'd been a death in his family and it seemed like someone said that was the alibi. To me, as someone else said, I felt that could have been a precipitating event.

From the tan, this guy spends a lot of time outside. Whether he's the guy or not, I think this is a scary dude - capable of doing something really horrible.

MISSING - ENDANGERED, Shannon Lea Dedrick, 7 mos, Chipley, FL http://bit.ly/1UjnOd Map: http://tinyurl.com/yjym4z3 Plz RT

Thank you.

I have no other information at this time. It seems google has not picked it up yet. If anyone hears anything please post.
I saw this in the Tampa Trib but no other details. Strange.

I know someone asked already, but why hasn't the news picked up on this arrest yet?

I don't know, but I hope they will be there in court tomorrow!!!!

1. There certainly would be refuse from the printing shop right by Somer in the landfill. LE would know exactly what other garbage is around her. So many things-bills, letters, junk mail, etc.

2. Doesn't Green Cove Srpings have somthing to do with garbage-transsfer station or something?

3. What would anyone guess is his relationship with the burned house?

BBM....did you see what is across the street from the printing shop? I can't tell if it's a police station or maybe a fire department???? I can't get anything to show up on 411.com.
30jpnop.jpg

I think I do see the bruising and most definetly the scratches..but what is really ringing my bell is that stupid smirk! On all of his mugshots he has that STUPID SMIRK!

I think they were looking for him and he had to have been turned in by someone......

I always thought LE were talking directly to Debbie's daughters when saying people have noticed things they haven't reported. Debbie is the woman he lived with at *** G. Ave. and passed away recently....that by itself is enough to trigger him back into an offending mode. Maybe it was her daughters that told LE he made many changes and was leaving to live with family. I have no idea, but we soon will find out. mho

I'm wondering why the dumpsters in Green Cove springs are such an interest...guess we will find that out to...

I think I do see the bruising and most definetly the scratches..but what is really ringing my bell is that stupid smirk! On all of his mugshots he has that STUPID SMIRK!

He is smirking.

I think in the latest one he looks stressed, too.

Thank you.

Dsntslp... have you looked at astro's ??? they did a chart on her already and sorry but doesn't look to good.

So sorry.. Bless Little Shannon.... hope she comes home soon ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
upstairsmeow