FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's amazing how he looks about 15 years younger than his last photo that was taken just a few months ago.

Lost weight, colored his hair, clean shaven, youngish style shirt (with high collar).

Of course it would be him -

Lived at *advertiser censored* G. Avenue with his friend Debbie who recently passed away.

He has a history of criminal sexual battery with a child and a history of criminal violence.

The death of Debbie was a major event in his life - a trigger so to speak. A trigger to offend. He wouldn't have to account for the changes he has made in his life because of the death..he thought they would all be accounted for.

How many steps is he from the house that had a fire? Increased or decreased garbage would be accounted for by the passing of Debbie...it all stands to reason and I'm sure it is him and always have been. Thank goodness he is off the streets.

So, failure to register new temp addy---
can any one track down type of dwelling, owner, etc.

TIA

wow address is to a denise K... age 55-59 hmmm. maybe a sister???

I'm pretty sure Denise is his sister-in-law. Brother David's (ex-)wife. Not sure of their status.

looks like a straight shoot down hwy 17 from orange park ,fl to green cove springs.. looks about like 10 - 14 miles straight south from orange park...

doesnt this mean someone had to have turned him in? Like the po po have asked everyone to look at those around you..... wonder who?

doesnt this mean someone had to have turned him in? Like the po po have asked everyone to look at those around you..... wonder who?
I wonder, too.
I am so anxious to learn the circumstances of his arrest.

when I look on google maps at that addy it shows businesses.. its a print shop.. called print south... hmmmm wonder if that is where he works but that addy doing a reverse on white pages shows to that denise k person..

its weird cause do a business search on print south and it comes up with different addy.. xxxx harbor rd.. so street view on google map is messed up .. grrrrrrr

I don't know. It would be nice if the news would pick up on this!! :furious:

Here ya go.
November 1, 2009...Booking Photo
2he8vm1.jpg

I really was interested in Jones, the old man with the black eye who was just arrested a couple days ago.

However, the fresh dye job and shave on WLK is very telling. The astros have been all over him. Let's hope this is the guy. Makes me sick to look at him.

I find it interesting that LE specifically stated the perp might have recently shaved, rather than saying recently grew facial hair or either....I think they were looking for WK and relying on those around him to turn him in....I also think DT knows him.........jmooc

Just posted the booking time on the Astro's thread 00:55 11/2/09
Also, when is trash pick up in Green Cove Springs?

Great news about WLK! He sure did change his appearance (quite startling) & his address as well. Good job LE!:clap:

411.com shows address belongs to Denise...who is Denise?

Great news about WLK! He sure did change his appearance (quite startling) & his address as well. Good job LE!:clap:

And they're doing things the old fashioned way...pppffftttt!
:woohoo: Astros!

when I look on google maps at that addy it shows businesses.. its a print shop.. called print south... hmmmm wonder if that is where he works but that addy doing a reverse on white pages shows to that denise k person..

its weird cause do a business search on print south and it comes up with different addy.. 1286 harbor rd.. so street view on google map is messed up .. grrrrrrr
a printing business would use a commercial dumpster being in a shopping center....just sayin

Totally O/T, but can anyone help me change the time on here?

The time is correct for me...daylight savings time, remember...

yea, i know. that's where it's messed up. it's still showing an hour ahead up on top and the posts are off an hour for me too now.

nevermind..figured it out in the settings. thanks for the help tho!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chernobyl_Werewolf