Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 6 murders, July 2023 #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wonder how many unsolved SW murders and missing in NYC /LI each year since 1980s?
Is RH, the responsible for majority, or is he just one of many murderous creeps ?

Concerned many erroneously get attributed to him, even if no evidence, just to clear up cold cases.
This task force really seems to be making sure that everything connects and tracks before putting a murder on him. moo

But she died in 2013. We have other identified murder victims and Does from that time who have been discussed at length. Lattingtown Doe, for example. But I've never seen Alicia's name, never seen her face. Is it because she wasn't white like most of the others? If so, that's a major oversight, both by LE and sleuthers. She fits the profile in so many other ways - sex worker from near Port Authority, young, petite. Dumped very near to RH's residence, intact like others later in the series, dumped in brush, in wooded area. The mummification is just a circumstance of her individual decomposition, not something done deliberately by her killer. And if Peaches and her baby are victims of RH, she wouldn't even be the first Black victim. We know from RH's searches that he wasn't exclusively interested in white girls - he was looking for people of a number of different racial backgrounds and gender identities.

MOO
Have you included a picture? That would be very helpful, imo.

Have you included a picture? That would be very helpful, imo.
What? It's in the article that this victim came from, further up the thread.

News for people who just read headlines or don’t bother to draw logical conclusions, I’d say. But why nitpick…
How about you summarize the article for those who can't access it since you seem to have read it?

How about you summarize the article for those who can't access it since you seem to have read it?
Lol. I haven’t - I draw the conclusion that there’s not much news in there since the title contains no news ;)

I could be wrong, maybe there is a wealth of original research within the article. Wouldn’t bet on it. If it was free I’d naturally parse it.

Theres a lot of solid info in there
Lol. I haven’t - I draw the conclusion that there’s not much news in there since the title contains no news ;)

I could be wrong, maybe there is a wealth of original research within the article. Wouldn’t bet on it. If it was free I’d naturally parse it.
I didnt catch anything new

Not much perhaps, but it's something. i try. fwiw.
'Aug 23, 2024 #newyork #investigations #crime
An alleged planning document by suspected Gilgo Beach serial killer Rex A. Heuermann offers insight into his intent to prolong the captivity of his victims for enhancement of his sadistic pleasures, prosecutors, law enforcement investigators and crime experts say.Suffolk County District Attorney Ray Tierney has alleged Heuermann’s desire to keep his victims alive for as long as possible is spelled out in the document through references to torture, captivity, noise control and "play time."

Not much perhaps, but it's something. i try. fwiw.
'Aug 23, 2024 #newyork #investigations #crime
An alleged planning document by suspected Gilgo Beach serial killer Rex A. Heuermann offers insight into his intent to prolong the captivity of his victims for enhancement of his sadistic pleasures, prosecutors, law enforcement investigators and crime experts say.Suffolk County District Attorney Ray Tierney has alleged Heuermann’s desire to keep his victims alive for as long as possible is spelled out in the document through references to torture, captivity, noise control and "play time."

Rex's notes aren't explicit in saying he engaged in prolonged captivity and torture to keep his victims alive as long as possible, but it hints at that. Maybe LE wasn't absolutely certain at first, but now are. I know when I read those specific notes, I tried not to jump to conclusions, but perhaps this is LE telling us now its true. JMO

I don't know how on God's green earth he thinks he'll be acquitted or have a mistrial, not with all the evidence it seems they're compiling against him.

Rex's notes aren't explicit in saying he engaged in prolonged captivity and torture to keep his victims alive as long as possible, but it hints at that. Maybe LE wasn't absolutely certain at first, but now are. I know when I read those specific notes, I tried not to jump to conclusions, but perhaps this is LE telling us now its true. JMO

I don't know how on God's green earth he thinks he'll be acquitted or have a mistrial, not with all the evidence it seems they're compiling against him.
Agreed. And how everyone here sleuthed to find answers in the blueprint is so great. And most all has been gone over. Yes, believe that it was posted to show the nature of him and to solve. Great posr

Has anyone heard of this girl before? I never have, and I don't know why she wouldn't have been raised as a possible victim before now. She absolutely fits the profile.

MOO
I think, prior to him being charged in Jessica Taylor and Sandra Costilla's murders, the thought was that he was only responsible for the bodies found on Gilgo Beach, and maybe only some of them.

Charging him with Jessica's murder means he is probably responsible for all of the bodies on Ocean Parkway (or at least Valerie Mack, Peaches, her toddler due to how close she was to Valerie, and probably Karen Vergata), not just the victims who were strangled and left nude. It drastically opens up his MO.

Charging him with Sandra's murder - and also releasing the HK document from around 2000 that makes it clear he'd killed before and hadn't yet selected Ocean Parkway as a graveyard - opens him up as a potential suspect in dozens of murders that may not have been looked at before because of a lack of connection to Gilgo Beach.

Basically between the document and him being connected to the Manorville site and other sites on Long Island, anything is now possible when it comes to victimology and preferred disposal. Whatever parameters that police were originally using to filter victims is pretty much meaningless and everything needs another look.

I don't feel like the story gives any information that wasn't already publicly available, but it might point to police giving reporters a nudge in a specific direction based on new information that law enforcement has uncovered but isn't ready to release just yet.

I think, prior to him being charged in Jessica Taylor and Sandra Costilla's murders, the thought was that he was only responsible for the bodies found on Gilgo Beach, and maybe only some of them.

Charging him with Jessica's murder means he is probably responsible for all of the bodies on Ocean Parkway (or at least Valerie Mack, Peaches, her toddler due to how close she was to Valerie, and probably Karen Vergata), not just the victims who were strangled and left nude. It drastically opens up his MO.

Charging him with Sandra's murder - and also releasing the HK document from around 2000 that makes it clear he'd killed before and hadn't yet selected Ocean Parkway as a graveyard - opens him up as a potential suspect in dozens of murders that may not have been looked at before because of a lack of connection to Gilgo Beach.

Basically between the document and him being connected to the Manorville site and other sites on Long Island, anything is now possible when it comes to victimology and preferred disposal. Whatever parameters that police were originally using to filter victims is pretty much meaningless and everything needs another look.
I can't see how there's any doubt he's responsible for Asian Doe either. RH's searches weren't limited to ciswhitegirls, and definitely included transwomen and gender diverse people, as well as Asian people. Asian Doe was clustered with the GB4. They shared injuries with Sandra (blunt force trauma), and were clothed and intact as Sandra was. And I don't think it's news to anyone that transwomen of colour are overrepresented in both the sex work community and the victims of violence from sexual partners.

MOO

I can't see how there's any doubt he's responsible for Asian Doe either. RH's searches weren't limited to ciswhitegirls, and definitely included transwomen and gender diverse people, as well as Asian people. Asian Doe was clustered with the GB4. They shared injuries with Sandra (blunt force trauma), and were clothed and intact as Sandra was. And I don't think it's news to anyone that transwomen of colour are overrepresented in both the sex work community and the victims of violence from sexual partners.

MOO

I absolutely agree, but I think a few people are still hung up on the difference in how Asian Doe was killed. But personally I agree, and I think law enforcement does too or they would have held back those searches. They suspect him and they want him and the public to know they suspect him imo.

The dismemberment, finding remains in two places, and proximity of Valerie to Jessica in Manorville and to Baby Peaches on Gilgo Beach offer some much stronger connections between those four victims. Karen is the other where the connection is slightly weaker, but if one person is responsible for three dismembered women found on Ocean Parkway the odds are high he is responsible for the fourth.

But yeah, I do personally think Heuermann killed Asian Doe. I also think he probably killed at least two of the Manorville men (one unidentified, one ID'd but identity not yet released due to request from family, both found fairly near Valerie and Jessica's sites) and possibly Sugar Bear as well, and if he is ever conclusively linked to any of those four victims, there's a man who was found murdered on Staten Island that I hope they also consider.

And I hope he's also being looked at for some of the Belt Parkway murders in Brooklyn.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RABay1735
Back