FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish that I knew how to zoom in on that photo!?!?
Can someone?

Link does not show photo or info, only bond 100.00-
maybe just my computer?

click on jail info and type in his name... will come up. he has no bond.

Link does not show photo or info, only bond 100.00-
maybe just my computer?
its there......scroll up kaw added it to his prior photos....

can someone refresh me on which neighbor wk was said to have been staying with on Horton,? tyia

I don't think he was gypsy... he was living down past Somer's turn off at debarry ... farther down gano ave....

I wish that I knew how to zoom in on that photo!?!?
Can someone?

Here ya go.
November 1, 2009...Booking Photo
2he8vm1.jpg

Oops! I'm so excited I can't think straight!

I don't think he was gypsy... he was living down past Somer's turn off at debarry ... farther down gano ave....
I remember now on gano....but didnt someone say earlier he was affiliated with a neighbor on Horton? or did I dream it....lol

Thank You KaW!! I wanted to see if he had any bruising or scratches on his face, although its been 2 weeks..........

What's the date on the two prior photos? Yes, he has shaved ... and to me, he looks younger in the booking picture taken yesterday than he does in the other two photos. Weird!!

This is the RSO that was living on Gano whose GF just passed away, isn't he?

I think him shaving speaks volumes....and the fresh die job

is it me or does his neck look scratched or red just above his collar?

So I guess Kuhn got kicked out of the gf's house by her daughter? Interesting, indeed!

I wonder how long RSO's have to register new addresses after they move?

Thanks everyone for running with the Homer info I posted 4 hours ago. Here's my thinking:

Winston is most likely a friend of Homer's and they lived together (roommates? boyfriends?). They are about the same age.

Frankie, on the other hand, may have just used Winston's name and address when it suited his purposes. I don't know for sure if Frankie ever actuallly lived at the addresses that Winston and Homer lived at, you see. In his court records he does use the Wanda Way address a few times, so perhaps he was a roommate of theirs at one time as well.

Wow, just digesting this Kuhn arrest info! I have no idea how I'm going to get throught his day on 4 hours sleep!

Look at the side of his neck- is that a scratch?
Might explain the high-neck collar.

What's the date on the two prior photos? Yes, he has shaved ... and to me, he looks younger in the booking picture taken yesterday than he does in the other two photos. Weird!!

This is the RSO that was living on Gano whose GF just passed away, isn't he?

I added the dates above the photos.

Yes, his girlfriend D. Rxxxxxxxxxxx passed away October 12, 2009, she was 49.

As I've said (over and over) my number one suspect has been CWG (especially in the Shannon Paulk murder).

But, I must say, right now I am hoping it is Kuhn- because it would mean that Somer's killer is off the street, and hopefully justice is on it's way to being served.

No matter what, it's wonderful to have this monster off the streets!

I notice the scratch and the new collar look photo, as he is a tshirt no collar guy in past photos.......he looks red on the other side of his neck too but the one side looks scratched.....jmo

I wonder if us pointing him out had LE try to track him down? I mean, for whatever reason he wasn't arrested in the first wave, when LE said they searched every SO's home or whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
upstairsmeow