FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. I tried Google Earth. Impossible for me to figure anything out.

2. Then I tried Zillow with the address. Impossible for me to figure anything out. It has the Bing map. Maybe someone better than I can figure out manipulating the things around.

3. Went to 411 for a people search. You ask for neighbors and come up with some neighbors. I think people on this site have done it already. One, very close, appears to perhaps be a contractor. Asked about concrete for a school on Bob Vila site.

4. Two guys around 28 and 38 appear to have been the renters at the 1080 from what I can glean from 411. Who knows how accurate that is.

5. I don't think that anything was done to her in the bathroom. Too out in the open.

6. I think that the contractors at 1080 are probably who the police want info from.

7. What do they need to arrest someone? I ask that because in the Olten case, which I feel LE had a pretty good idea of whom may have done it, didn't act until a note was given to them, perhaps from the perps brother. So what does LE need in order to act?

8. Could Somer have had a friend from school that lived close to 1080 Gano? Then maybe in fact she was familiar with the place from playing around there with a friend.

:cool2:

If I am looking at the right house, it doesn't look like there is any access to the back of the property. But I did notice there are plenty of trees and shrubs, and there looks to be a covered (enclosed?) patio. Possible that even if the house was locked, there may have been access to that patio. It would provide cover and a possible place to hide the body until a later time to move it.

And thanks for the welcome panthera and doggies.

Thank you to whomever posted all of the photos, they were very helpful.

I saw that patio also and wondered if it was enclosed or what. From one of the newsclips I saw, that lot is so scary with all of the trees and brush, and the wooden fence out front also blocking part of the view. You get the feeling that just about anything could happen there. With all the brush, you can't see into the backyard (from the front) at all as far as I could tell. There was no way to even know it HAD a back porch without seeing that arial photo.

I still have to wonder about KR, an SRO who admits to seeing this child at the very place she is last expected to have been. I don't think his offenses are statutory (I think I read where someone said they were?) - it looks to me like he was trying to arrange a sexual liaison online with someone he thought was a child. I wonder what's up with this guy.
*Looked and found that it apparently was a child *advertiser censored* sting that he was arrested on: http://myfloridalegal.com/newsrel.nsf/newsreleases/6DEC0043F213E392852570EE005BA65D

Also, I wouldn't dismiss the contractor's brother immediately. His alibi is reportedly family members, his parents I think? He might have been able to get access to the lot and I think he had worked for his brother in the past.

The CWG guy's name being on the initial report is certainly bizarre and you have to wonder about him until and unless LE gives a reason not to wonder.

And what about the guy on the SRO, WK? What was his deal in terms of why he wasn't more of a suspect? http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/flyer.do?personId=36025

Yeesh, so many sex offenders in that area and in Florida period. It just boggles the mind.

I don't think anything happened to her in the restroom but perhaps she was there, left her bag? I agree that the contractor might be holding back. My hesitation about the contractors Brother is, the fact that he was 19 at the time and the victim was 15. That's no excuse but I think Somer's killer is a real predator type of creep , one that kills his victim and most likely premeditated this horrific event.

Houses in FL don't have basements, NMK. Here, you build a basement you've got an indoor swimming pool. (Too close to the water table.) :)
PS This, I do know. lol
When I lived in Miami my house had a crawlspace. There is the possibility that Somer could have gotten into the crawlspace of the Gano house and picked up soot there.

we discussed him today his MS says he is a Taurus CWG was born in December

Speaking about him just reminded me , this is his old myspace and we can all view his friends etc. and now is new myspace which he last logged in was oct 31, he has closed to the public.

1. I tried Google Earth. Impossible for me to figure anything out.
3. Went to 411 for a people search. You ask for neighbors and come up with some neighbors. I think people on this site have done it already. One, very close, appears to perhaps be a contractor. Asked about concrete for a school on Bob Vila site.

4. Two guys around 28 and 38 appear to have been the renters at the 1080 from what I can glean from 411. Who knows how accurate that is.

5. I don't think that anything was done to her in the bathroom. Too out in the open.

6. I think that the contractors at 1080 are probably who the police want info from.

I think I read on a thread here or somewhere about a neighbor being a contractor. Also, I think a news program said that three guys lived in the house prior to the fire, so your info on #4 would make sense.

I think the same thing about the bathroom. I mean, things DO happen in bathrooms at fields. I can think of several instances unfortunately. But I think LE would have processed it for a lot longer if they really thought something had happened there.

I agree with you on #6 too. They've already processed and returned the owners work truck. Then they put out a pointed press release asking for info on cars that people aren't driving.

You know, someone (or a couple of guys) could have snatched her in a vehicle and taken her to the house or the yard or back porch of that home. Although, there wouldn't have been all that far to go if she was last seen close to the house anyway... I don't know. Time to go to bed pretty soon.

It has been speculated that maybe LE was telling DT certain things to say when she is interviewed. I wonder if maybe they told ST (dad) to say soot was found on her when quite possibly it wasn't. That would be a big slip for him if he wasn't told to say this.
The home was searched extensively for a home with only 2X4s in the interior so I just don't know.
But I am thinking maybe the soot comment may have been fed to the media (true or not) to bring someone out. Maybe a certain witness or something??
Just trying to think around every possibility.

ElizaAvalon ~ Thank you for that unbelievable list!!! Where did you find all that info?

It'll take me awhile to get my head around all the names/dates - but here goes!

ElizaAvalon ~ Thank you for that unbelievable list!!! Where did you find all that info?

It'll take me awhile to get my head around all the names/dates - but here goes!

oh gosh sorrell,

when you're done translating, will you provide an abridged copy for those of us who don't speak latin, or whatever that is?

:)

tia if you can! & good luck!

Would an old-time sleuther help out a relative newcomer, here?
I, for one, get totally confused w/all the initials that are being used. I've looked at the Terms of Service, (the long and short ones) the stickies on this thread, and everything else I could find.
Nowhere does it say we cannot use names.
If it's a rule, of course I will abide by it. And if it's not a rule, why do we use initials?
Thanks. This has been bugging the daylights out of me, and I just need to find out the answer.

oh gosh sorrell,

when you're done translating, will you provide an abridged copy for those of us who don't speak latin, or whatever that is?

:)

tia if you can! & good luck!

Back on the previous page Eliza posted marriage/divorce info on DT and Paul C, as well as others. My head hurts from trying to connect all the dots - but I'll keep trying! I didn't quote it in my reply to her post because it's such a long post. If you'd like, I can go back and get it.

I still have to wonder about KR, an SRO who admits to seeing this child at the very place she is last expected to have been. I don't think his offenses are statutory (I think I read where someone said they were?) - it looks to me like he was trying to arrange a sexual liaison online with someone he thought was a child. I wonder what's up with this guy.
*Looked and found that it apparently was a child *advertiser censored* sting that he was arrested on: http://myfloridalegal.com/newsrel.nsf/newsreleases/6DEC0043F213E392852570EE005BA65D

I don't believe Kyle's last name was ever released. Some had researched to see if there were any RSOs named Kyle...thus the mention of one...but still no real connection...just speculation.

Back on the previous page Eliza posted marriage/divorce info on DT and Paul C, as well others. My head hurts from trying to connect all the dots - but I'll keep trying! I didn't quote it in my reply to her post because it's such a long post. If you'd like, I can go back and get it.

oh, it's okay, I KNEW exactly what post you were referring to and what you meant Sorrell!

Because you said you were going to try a hand at translating, I was just asking if you were successful, would you share?

Maybe Eliza can help!

Seems that ancestory stuff, with initials imposed, is even harder for me to translate than the astro's posts.

Those who asked about DT's divorce from Paul C.

I wasn't able to find the actual divorce record, but he did marry someone else. Really complicated. See if you can follow how these people's lives are intertwined!

Birth:
Name: M D L
Date of Birth: 15 Oct 1994
Birth County: Bell
Father's Name: Joseph A L Jr.
Mother's Name: Jennifer L Ch

Marriage:
Name: Paul M C (DT's ex-husband)
Spouse: Diena R L
Marriage Date: 5 Jun 1995
Marriage County: Giles
Marriage State: Tennessee

Birth:
Name: A G C
Date of Birth: 12 May 1996
Father's Name: Paul M C
Mother's Name: D R B

Birth:
Name: A M C
Date of Birth: 8 Nov 1997
Father's Name: Paul M C
Mother's Name: Jennifer L Ch

Divorce:
Name: Jennifer L (Ch) L
Spouse's Name: Joseph A L
Divorce Date: 23 Dec 1999
County: Churchill

Marriage:
Name: Paul M C
Residence State: Nevada
Spouse: Jennifer L (Ch) L
Spouse residence state: Nevada
Marriage Date: 10 Apr 2000
Marriage City: Fallon
Officiant type: Civil celebrant
Recorded Date: 11 Apr 2000
Recorded city: Fallon

Here's the list I was thanking ElizaAvalon for, in case anyone else is interested.

Cut me some slack, I've never lived in FL. I am stuck in the armpit of N America, the wonderful state of Michigan.
That's why I tend to ask before a thought gets fully formed.
LOL, NMK! Not too long ago I was asking a fellow blogger on a private blog (from Michigan, in fact) the difference between a basement and a cellar. The others from up there laughed at me, but not nearly as much as they did when I said I didn't know what a cold air register was!
So see? Texas also has to have questions answered!
:dance:

That would indicate to me that he was asked to produce identification when the police officer was talking to him and that the officer must have approached him. I mentioned before that I found it hard to believe that he would just voluntarily give his name and birthdate to a police officer investigating a missing child considering he's a RSO, nor would he want to be volunteering information either. He was pretty quick on his feet to give false work information. Question is...where was he and what was he doing at the time he was questioned?

The other possibility is that someone else is in possession of his driver's licence.

Not necessarily. Driver's license info and other info such as phone numbers, addresses and even employers are all stored on a database for LE if this guy has ever had reason to be listed on a police report or even a witness at any time in the past. All it takes is for the reporting officer to go back to the station and pull up this information on the computer or have a dispatcher do it for him. Most of the time it is customary for the officer to take that information for the report after interviewing the person. Sometimes though if a name is reported he can get that information later and add it to the report. That might be why some of the information was outdated (such as the employer).

But...at any given time, motor vehicle information is only as far away as the fingertips for LE. At least that is how it is in my state.

g'nite all.
thanks for all your hard work on behalf of Somer & her family. :blowkiss:

I, for one, am very relieved that we've ended the weekend sleuthing for things other than cleavage.

:bedtime:

When I lived in Miami my house had a crawlspace. There is the possibility that Somer could have gotten into the crawlspace of the Gano house and picked up soot there.
OMG. Many immediate images of John Wayne Gacy!
Thanks, Chili Fries, though. Excellent thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Susielarios