FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Different fence than Cam's photos. They say in video that this is the the abandoned house. So even though the unmatched fence is in same place as gap in fence in Cam's picture, it's a different fence.

2hnosb6.jpg

I thought I was going even more crazy - the picket fence was missing and I wondered when a chain one was put in place. Thanks...:waitasec: Was that the wrong house?

But they did not find her until Wednesday at 3:30 ... I am feeling so thickheaded about this trash situation. Truly.

So maybe NOT a given that she was in Zone 3?:waitasec: (and taken in Wednesday trash pickup) ... wonder if they had gone through ALL the trash that had been picked up Tuesday and were working on the Wednesday trash.

*using trash and garbage interchangeably*

I am pretty sure they followed the semis up to the landfill and had them dumped in a seperate place from the rest of the trucks.

The way he says "my helper's not a suspect" later in the interview makes me think it may be only one person but it's tough to tell.

first time he says helper then later he talk's like you say above.. I take it to mean one helper too...

So she very well could have been his victim. The age was over 12, under 18, correct??

If she was his victim, that is really messed up. I assumed his most recent GF, who recently passed away, met him after this offense (in 1997). you know what they said about assuming :(

Not really , it could be that it is her daughter, WK has been in the GF's life for along time.

I thought I was going even more crazy - the picket fence was missing and I wondered when a chain one was put in place. Thanks...:waitasec: Was that the wrong house?
Nope that is the right house, just at the other end of the property, there are two sets of gates. This is the end where the dumpster is at. The other end of the house is where cams pics were from.

Oh ya, he's the Dude that attends the AA mtgs. I do not think he is a SO. but I could be wrong.

Yes, yes, and he is not a RSO. Don't know for sure he attended the AA mtg.s but parked his van there and interacted with people who attended.

LOL, there are two fences. The chain link is in the driveway ...and there is a gap in that fence in which Somer could have gone through to get into the yard.

The person hanging out at the place where the AA mtg's are is not WK, right? TIA

I watched a clip today where the reporter said they stopped a white van in front of the house and she said she was told they are doing that alot and asking people of they were by there monday and did they see anything.
THe guy in the burgandyish van was a little more concerning b/c 2 locals said they felt he acted strangely and he disappeared right after somer disappeared/or right after she was found, can't remember which. It sounded like he hung around the AA bldg. regularly and then he disappears shortly after.

ETA: he was actually cited for his tail light and he showed up on the arrest/incident report (can't remember the name of the report) in Clay County, I think for 10/23. This is how a local recognised him and started putting things together about him.

Dr. F., I understand that they followed the trucks to the landfill and watched as the trash was dumped.

BUT ... I wondered whether they had checked all the Tuesday pickedup trash and were on the Wednesday trucks when she was found (on Wednesday) or whether they were still working on trucks whose trash had been picked up on Tuesday.

In my head, it is clear what I'm saying but maybe not. I think sleep is needed.

Isn't SP married? or has his own children?, Its kind of weird unless he was some kind of Mentor or helped DT cope with Somer. I guess the BF isn't jealous of their friendship...
He is divorced I believe. Him and his ex are still shown living together at the same house by White Pages but that could have changed of course. I guess there is always the chance he is gay. Gay guys are known to get married and divorced.

Did I mess up?? I thougt links were ok??? No???

LMAO

I didn't mean YOU ... did I quote you? Oh heck. I meant "you" as in "you who have not yet read Tricia's thread" ... :)

I just saw more people coming on, and some had not been on all day and wouldn't have any notion of what was said and might not read this whole thread or the one before.

The person hanging out at the place where the AA mtg's are is not WK, right? TIA

He is NOT WK and he is NOT a RSO.
Just want to be clear I am not accusing him of that or insinuating he is.

Dr. F., I understand that they followed the trucks to the landfill and watched as the trash was dumped.

BUT ... I wondered whether they had checked all the Tuesday pickedup trash and were on the Wednesday trucks when she was found (on Wednesday) or whether they were still working on trucks whose trash had been picked up on Tuesday.

In my head, it is clear what I'm saying but maybe not. I think sleep is needed.

I think i read they had 9 semi loads to go through so I bet they were still on tuesdays.

He is divorced I believe. Him and his ex are still shown living together at the same house by White Pages but that could have changed of course. I guess there is always the chance he is gay. Gay guys are known to get married and divorced.

I guess it is really new age kind of living. Thanks

Momma, I think it was you asking about the school...this pic is the very end of Gano...the road curves to the left and is dirt...back behind all those trees is a rail road track...the road to the left is Floyd...this is where the Mom flagged down LE
102_1629-1.jpg
RAILROAD TRACK? Remember Angel Resendez, who admitted and then recanted hundreds of murders? He rode the rails. Is there any reason the train would stop or slow, there?

LMAO

I didn't mean YOU ... did I quote you? Oh heck. I meant "you" as in "you who have not yet read Tricia's thread" ...

I just saw more people coming on, and some had not been on all day and wouldn't have any notion of what was said and might not read this whole thread.

lol OH well I deleted anyway.. Tricia answered my questions but still not black and white she says.. its a gray matter .. the answer she gave is pretty good if any one wants to read it at the link Noway posted ..

please twall delete my quote?? pretty please.. and if anyone else did please delete also.. TIA

I am just staying with media links.. lol she said we can only bring over so much info on the person connected to the case..

He was just arrested on not registering new address .. not to the case ..

That is the way I took Tricia's answer to me..

Ps... I feel like I am in pre school.. lol just sayin

lol OH well I deleted anyway.. Tricia answered my questions but still not black and white she says.. its a gray matter .. the answer she gave is pretty good if any one wants to read it at the link Noway posted ..

please twall delete my quote?? pretty please.. and if anyone else did please delete also.. TIA

I am just staying with media links.. lol she said we can only bring over so much info on the person connected to the case..

He was just arrested on not registering new address .. not to the case ..

That is the way I took Tricia's answer to me..

Ps... I feel like I am in pre school.. lol just sayin

I think if a child goes missing and then is found dead, any RSO's in the area who are arrested shortly thereafter for not notifying LE of an address change, are probably OK to mention. The fact that they didn't notify LE of an address change is significant. Especially if they were local and they moved to another local nearby place.
JMO and I could be very wrong about this.

That interview the reporter did with the detective about the garbage should be used as an example in reporting class 101 how not to conduct one. LOL LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melavista21