FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol OH well I deleted anyway.. Tricia answered my questions but still not black and white she says.. its a gray matter .. the answer she gave is pretty good if any one wants to read it at the link Noway posted ..

please twall delete my quote?? pretty please.. and if anyone else did please delete also.. TIA

I am just staying with media links.. lol she said we can only bring over so much info on the person connected to the case..

He was just arrested on not registering new address .. not to the case ..

That is the way I took Tricia's answer to me..

Ps... I feel like I am in pre school.. lol just sayin

I also thought Noway was referring to the link you put up about K's car...lol. I went and asked a question to Trish if periphery information such as cars, walks through the neighborhood etc was okay. Yikes, it does feel like grammar school! :crazy: I work hard at my professional ethics on the job, and have no idea why there is such a difference here...guess it's hazy to me.

I also thought Noway was referring to the link you put up about K's car...lol. I went and asked a question to Trish if periphery information such as cars, walks through the neighborhood etc was okay. Yikes, it does feel like grammar school! :crazy: I work hard at my professional ethics on the job, and have no idea why there is such a difference here...guess it's hazy to me.
I think it was the hammer coming down so hard after we had been doing something for so long it shook us up.

This is just awful to think, but based on Stats I bet Somer was murdered within the first few hrs of her disappearance. I checked out sundown that eve of Oct 19 th and it was 5 ish. There was such a small window of time from when she went missing to being in a Dumpster. Maybe 18 hrs.

I think i read they had 9 semi loads to go through so I bet they were still on tuesdays.

I read varying reports but 200,000 tons of trash is one number bandied about.

I can't wrap my head around how much trash that is. Do we know how much each of those trucks holds?

BUT

If they were still on Tuesday's trash ... then we are back to the city limits (Zone 2, I think).

I feel like my head may explode. :headache:

Nope that is the right house, just at the other end of the property, there are two sets of gates. This is the end where the dumpster is at. The other end of the house is where cams pics were from.

Can you believe how disorientated I get? Here I thought the tanks were across the street and the picket fence had been replaced...yikes! Using Google Earth gives me motion sickness so that option is out. I can get lost in a heartbeat and take hours to find the right way - so a map is out. Yet, give me a chemical structure to figure out and I'm totally orientated and grounded. :innocent:

I read varying reports but 200,000 tons of trash is one number bandied about.

I can't wrap my head around how much trash that is. Do we know how much each of those trucks holds?

BUT

If they were still on Tuesday's trash ... then we are back to the city limits (Zone 2, I think).

I feel like my head may explode. :headache:

Noway I think around 25 tons or so...... a semi can carry up to 40 tons and garbage is really more bulk and less weight then alot of stuff.

It takes a certain kind of creep to toss a child's body away body in a Dumpster, there must be a fairly small proportion of these kind of killers. Did they really think she would not be found or are they arrogant , perhaps immature . Did anyone watch NG this eve? I was wondering if she took a leave of absence to be with the twins 24/7.
I am sick to death with the nonsense surrounding Balloon boy. Thx

During an interview on some news station, DT refers to SP as her Very Very Good Friend.

Thanks, I missed that. Kind of an odd way to describe a close friend. It's almost as if she is saying don't look there, no way is he responsible. Or it is the kind of statement that is followed by wink, wink.
I just think "very, very" is overkill and wonder why she feels the need to stress this.
Does that make sense? It's late and I don't make much sense to my self right now, so it's really hard to try to make sense to everyone else :doh:

This is just awful to think, but based on Stats I bet Somer was murdered within the first few hrs of her disappearance. I checked out sundown that eve of Oct 19 th and it was 5 ish. There was such a small window of time from when she went missing to being in a Dumpster. Maybe 18 hrs.

I couldn't find OP when I found this, but Jacksonville must be close.

Family is looking for her ... sister calling her name (would she answer or was she still mad? was she being held and couldn't?) ... calling (assumption) friends ... by 5 p.m. LE is involved and driving around neighborhood (based on MPR) talking to people.

I wish we had better timeline on when others saw her (allegedly or for real). I know that LE does but it might narrow down my way of thinking.

Can you believe how disorientated I get? Here I thought the tanks were across the street and the picket fence had been replaced...yikes! Using Google Earth gives me motion sickness so that option is out. I can get lost in a heartbeat and take hours to find the right way - so a map is out. Yet, give me a chemical structure to figure out and I'm totally orientated and grounded. :innocent:

That is interesting.

Where is CajunGirl and her new theory. It'd be so nice to have a new theory. I welcome some new angle to view this case from.

Noway I think around 25 tons or so...... a semi can carry up to 40 tons and garbage is really more bulk and less weight then alot of stuff.

Thanks, Dr. F.

Make me do the math. (25 * 9 = 225 tons) ... which conflicts greatly with media stories.

And I'm not sure what to make of all that. Saving that for tomorrow in the hopes that a sharp brain explains it to me. Please use small words. I don't think I'll be any sharper tomorrow.

About 200,000 tons of trash was searched at a landfill in Clay County, and 100,000 tons was searched at a dump in Folkston, Ga.
http://www.wesh.com/news/21389441/detail.html
Besler assigned a group of detectives to track trash that had been picked up that day in Orange Park and went to the Rosemary Hill landfill in Green Cove Springs. Some of the trash was also transferred to the Chesser Hill Road Landfill in Folkston.

About 200,000 tons were sifted through at Rosemary Hill and another 100,000 tons in Folkston. Somer’s body was found Wednesday afternoon.

http://jacksonville.com/community/m...dits_detectives_idea_with_leading_to_discover
BTW, that day mentioned above was Tuesday.

When Somer hadn’t been found by Tuesday morning, Owens said he feared the worst and made the search suggestion to Beseler.

I think I threw it out the window LOL

Awww man :) LOL

That's okay, seems like a lot is going out the window around here.

Just tired of this ferris wheel I seem to find myself on. Round and Round and Round i go. I want off. LOL

O/T
Share, I was going to say merry-go-round, but ferris wheel works for me, too. Lordy, what a day, huh?
Dr Fessell, you were right. It was the blast out of left field that took me so aback this morning. I'm really new, here, although I registered in March, and saying we've been told over and over meant nothing to me.
I would respectfully suggest a Newbie's Corner, where all the rules which aren't written down could be given as they crop up.
Anyway-thanks to all, including Momma D and Noway.
Cajun Girl, I was just about to pay the ransom. Good thing you showed up when you did. :)
G'night. Maybe tomorrow...

O/T
Share, I was going to say merry-go-round, but ferris wheel works for me, too. Lordy, what a day, huh?
Dr Fessell, you were right. It was the blast out of left field that took me so aback this morning. I'm really new, here, although I registered in March, and saying we've been told over and over meant nothing to me.
I would respectfully suggest a Newbie's Corner, where all the rules which aren't written down could be given as they crop up.
Anyway-thanks to all, including Momma D and Noway.
Cajun Girl, I was just about to pay the ransom. Good thing you showed up when you did. :)
G'night. Maybe tomorrow...

haha, i like your merry-go-round better. they make me dizzy and so does this case.
it has been quite a day, hoping for some new light tomorrow.
G'night :)

Good night sharethe Light. sleep well.. see you tomorrow..

Sweet Blessings to you and yours.

and all those little beautiful babies out there missing .. come home little ones..

Good Night Folks.

Good night Cathdawg.. I just got back and everyone leaving. see what I get for loading the dishwasher.. geeezzzz.. :crazy:

Sleep well.. happy dreams..

I had to try to focus on happy things today, but was unable to. I guess my kids will never know the carefree childhood that I did. Yes we may have been oblivious back then I know. But we don't even have that anymore.

I just blogged if anyone is interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members