FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm Hmm Hmm

I swear in the video of James V., owner of the construction co., which I had posted sometime last night (and will find) he says that his brother George V., an RSO had never worked on the Gano house but in the video with reporter Ryan Hughes, it's reported that George did work there, months ago. They must have looked back on the work they'd done and realized he had been there after all.

http://www.news4jax.com/video/21409125/index.html (James V. video posted last night)

Sister said he was not a suspect and he passed poly ... I believe in the earlier video they said on October 19 he was in Jacksonville at his mother's house. Neither James or George are suspects. Nor is Kyle.

Does anyone know whether the Clay County ME's office released Somer's body for the funeral services? (In this video, it was reported that her body would not be released for the Monday or Tuesday services.)

Also, at that point, they were not calling the Gano home the murder scene. And now that they have released the property ... I'm thinking it was not, but could be wrong about that.

Hmm Hmm Hmm

I swear in the video of James V., owner of the construction co., which I had posted sometime last night (and will find) he says that his brother George V., an RSO had never worked on the Gano house but in the video with reporter Ryan Hughes, it's reported that George did work there, months ago. They must have looked back on the work they'd done and realized he had been there after all.

Sister said he was not a suspect and he passed poly ... I believe in the earlier video they said on October 19 he was in Jacksonville at his mother's house. Neither James or George are suspects. Nor is Kyle.

Does anyone know whether the Clay County ME's office released Somer's body for the funeral services? (In this video, it was reported that her body would not be released for the Monday or Tuesday services.)

Also, at that point, they were not calling the Gano home the murder scene. And now that they have released the property ... I'm thinking it was not, but could be wrong about that.

That not releasing the body stuck out to me too.

I am wondering now if the home was the murder sceene. I thought they were in it several days, and that video pretty much shows they were there 24 hours or so.

Emma Peel keeps saying we need to check on the Vinson sister and I keep forgetting to ask her why and if she found anything.

Click on jail info and then look at the alpha order. I think this person is on like page 25 or so.

Hmm, $25,000. Does that seem like a lot to everybody? Doesn't seem like it to me but then it says for 'blanket bond' $0. Wonder if something is up here?

Hmm, $25,000. Does that seem like a lot to everybody? Doesn't seem like it to me but then it says for 'blanket bond' $0. Wonder if something is up here?

Maybe the 25K was just enough to pay for that fancy haircut and feed the piece of trash that he is.

There have been other RSOs taken into custody sine Somer was murdered, and I've seen their bail @ $50,003.

I'm stymied as to why the main stream media has not picked up on this? I'm wondering if the media in Jax is not as aggressive as say, Kathy Belich in Orlando??

fyi, I could not view it with Firefox but got it in IE and will post on my list of SOs.

I think this would work.

IOW if he shaved everything ahead of time to change his appearance.

Or was that photo we saw before his last report in or something and he shaved his head before getting arrested?

I'm stymied as to why the main stream media has not picked up on this? I'm wondering if the media in Jax is not as aggressive as say, Kathy Belich in Orlando??

Me too, Reporter Ryan where are you? Is WFTV and Ch 9 all the same? Ryan is at ch 9 .

Does anyone know if they used scent dogs ie bloodhounds to follow Somer's trail, perhaps not so much time had lapsed. thx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alternative_hat_9417