FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You may need to send email. :)
I'm not sure if the posts were left here on the trail or deleted. It was team effort one night to get his email... and that seems like ages ago. Not long after that video clip came out.

IMO the media is working pretty close with LE with recanting what they report, and editing out portions of interviews. ie: blacked out video with DT. Of course LE recanted the RSO on the initial report as well.

I love cryptic lango don't you?

Makes for great brain games.

LOL, I'll include a sekrit decoder ring too.

I vaguely remember posts about trying to get an email address for one of the reporters so I'll check there. I'm doing okay backtracking and using the search (500 posts include the word Kyle but now narrowed to 346).

LOL, I'll include a sekrit decoder ring too.

I vaguely remember posts about trying to get an email address for one of the reporters so I'll check there. I'm doing okay backtracking and using the search (500 posts include the word Kyle but now narrowed to 346).

Twas a lot of sleuthing that night. :)
The fact that he said 'last to see' had the board on fire.

I wonder where the locals from OP chat online? It seems to me that when Nevaeh went missing and then sadly found murdered, there was a local chat @Monroe talks. There must be locals talking about this heinous crime.

I've thought the same thing about a news forum.
It was a major deal to find that reporter.
We also did go some rounds with the roofers to no avail.
HTH

Twas a lot of sleuthing that night. :)
The fact that he said 'last to see' had the board on fire.

I've found the sections of interest and hope that the person who got the email is willing to just post and say he/she did.

ETA: I think it's a fair assumption the Ryan and Kyle have met.

UPDATE: APPARENTLY WE ARE STILL NOT SURE THEY HAVE MET ... WISH I COULD DO A STRIKE THROUGH BUT THIS POST HAS BEEN COPIED AND I DON'T WANT TO CONFUSE ANYONE!

I've found the sections of interest and hope that the person who got the email is willing to just post and say he/she did.

It was narrowed down to 1-2.
Did you find the email addy?

I think I am going to approach this case from the things that we know for certain, which isn't much. I am going to discount anything that has had conflicting reports. This narrows down the information to almost nothing.

I'll compile a list and post tonight. I've got to go to work now. Be back later.

Great idea SharetheLight! Seems conflicting reports contaminate the ideas we come up with. Starting over with the little bit we know sure can't hurt.

Your thoughts about the little boy riding the bike - I think it would be difficult for a child to remember affect on a face (frowning) so I go along with your second thought that he expected there would be a frown. I can't convince myself that a child has the sequencing skills to place Somer near the tanks at THAT particulary day and time. see you later!

WLK's auto

Again, this has probably been sleuthed but it's curious that WLK's previous address in Jax matches that of another RSO (a google search of the address picked that up). It appears to be a one-bedroom home so am thinking it wasn't a boarding house or facility (and only 3 miles from a school, ew). Well I'm just thinking out loud here, thought that was curious. I think you all are doing an amazing job here of tracking things down and hope they find the monster soon.

It was narrowed down to 1-2.
Did you find the email addy?

Yes. And I found posts asking a member if she had heard from Ryan. Then BSU showed up and I'm digging through that fiasco. ;)

Pixie could you post the initials of the SO that had the same address as WK? TIA

I think Pixie meant HS had the same address as his friend the thief. WK lived with GF right?

Sorry, I am totally mixed up did WK live with his GF or did he live with another SO? TIA

I think Pixie meant HS had the same address as his friend the thief. WK lived with GF right?
The GF DR which was thought be friend of DT but nothing solid yet
Thought from MS or FB was the trail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members