FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #15

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay well the BSU fiasco lasted nearly 48-hours.!!! :)

Really? It felt longer to me. :) (And maybe fiasco is not the word I'm looking for ... but basically everyone dropped what they'd been talking about and focused on "looking in the wrong direction" ...)

Of course, there are posts in between that I don't seem to have read or just blanked on so it's good to read through Thread 7 again.

And now I must take a break and go outside with my daughter.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/21496653/detail.html

Boy, people are still posting comments from yesterday's news of reward being increased. Some are crazy! Anyhoo someone there said DT's FB had 2 K u h n s on it.

yea... that's why I posted about the trail from MS/FB.
amazing how the friend network can be sleuthed-- :)

Also-astro thread from greenstreet post: has
K then R then Thompson then Somerville.
Track DT maiden name and one is in Somerville.

I know, and it also is confusing me as I had thought that WK lived with GF.

WLK may have lived with DR, I was just pointing out that one of his addresses (can I post the street name of "Normandy"?) in JAX, when googled, matches the same address of another RSO with the initials ERC. They may not have lived there at the same time though. I was curious if it might've been a post-prison boarding house but doubt it since it's a one-bedroom home.

This is hard. EIEIO! whew.

That one should be solveable...look for the guy driving the big white extended cab jetliner.
Sorry, but that truck is freakin huge, distinctive. How do you hide that?
Read the comments: someone posted that knows the Mother. Another conflicting story. Weird

I have an attempted abduction story. When I was little my father was in teh navy he always had the single guys with no family over for dinner etc. So I had a lot of " big brothers". My best friend's little brother was at my house several times and had been seen by several of my "big brothers". One day my most favorite "big brother" saw my Bf's little brother playing in the street, and stopped in his car and told him he better get out of the street. Someone saw the interaction and then questioned the child ( he mst have been about 5) and next thing you know police were looking for a filipino guy in a blue trans am wanted for attempted abduction. This guy was 1/2 hispanic and drove a blue camaro. Anyway, the chaos insued, the police were invloved. It was quite an ordeal. LOL. Just s true story of how things can get twisted.

I haven't really kept up with this case, but can someone please fill me in on the latest...
I do know that an SO was arrested Sunday night or early Monday morning.. Has it been revealed that he is the suspected murderer and is LE confident they have the right person? TYIA

I haven't really kept up with this case, but can someone please fill me in on the latest...
I do know that an SO was arrested Sunday night or early Monday morning.. Has it been revealed that he is the suspected murderer and is LE confident they have the right person? TYIA

NOPE it has not been revealed. Many who read the astro thread think he is the one though. Speculation only.

Somer To Be Topic Of America's Most Wanted

Tuesday, November 03, 2009 6:24:10 AM

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2...st_wanted.html

eta:

Quote:
Justino said that no arrest has been made. "We do not have anyone in custody and have not named any persons of interest," Justino said.

Also post # 493

Hi Emeralgem - The most obvious reason SO WK was hauled in was his failure to register a new address. I think he's their guy, the one who makes the most sense in all areas (at least for me). WK has the trigger event to re-offend that consists of losing a long-time female friend. He has a hx of violence...imo, he has the ingreedients necessary to have committed this horrible crime. Plus he lived close enough to have made some kind of superficial relationship with Somer, and we all know how great they are at that. So my guess is that maybe LE think the same way. just my opinion - and no murder charge YET!

I think we lost a lot of people from this forum yesterday. What a shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member