FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just gotta, just gotta... If the date on those pics at the Holloween Party are correct then they say 2005.. I see no ST in them .. But he could of been overseas.. We don't even know what state she was in at the time.. hmm would like to know tho.

Main Point here is tho.. Can't go by the date on a pic the camera left .. Can we Cam????? lol lol sorry girl just had too. I read all the comments .. Cam why does your pics say such and such date... lol just made me giggle and chuckle..

yes, ST himself stated he hadn't seen The children including Somer for 2 yrs and it was 2 months since he talked on the phone with her..

I have wondered if the children ever got BD cards or any holiday cards from him .. I won't even mention presents.

I tried to figure that out, too - whether or not the date on the camera for the Halloween was correct and where they could have been taken.

I believe they were taken in Florida merely because SP has lived in Jacksonville his whole life and he is in the photos.

One thing that stood out in my mind was the date is January 29 - but it is clearly a Halloween Party.

However, some photos in later years on this person's MS do have more logical dates - New Year's Eve party says 12/31 and 1/1, Christmas says 12/25, etc. The Halloween Party pics, however, do appear to have been taken years earlier than most of the pics on her site.

Could be:

1) camera owner at some point figured out how to change the date on the camera
or
2) the Halloween Party was held on 1/29/2005 for some strange reason

I lean towards believing the date was wrong on the camera.

That is a good question. Maybe because Somer wasn't feeling well that day. I know I was always a little more edgy about situations when one of mine weren't 100%.

I got two questions:

1. Does anyone know what was wrong with Somer on October 19?

It's not unheard of that some kids pretend to be sick in order to avoid school, for their own particular reasons. Or, was she really feeling sick?

2. Does anyone know the nature of the "argument" that made Somer so upset that she ran away from her brother and sister?

Versions of the argument vary, depending on the source. One is that she got into an argument with her brother, another that she got it on with someone in her walking group, some say she got into a fight at school. In all versions her older sister tells her off and Somer rans away.

These things may not be important to the case, but clears out some questions, at least to me.

I don't know if my own interpretation of what happened is actually what happened, but this is my knowledge:

During the school day Somer had an altercation with a classmate.

On the way home from school, Somer got upset when her older sister got on her about the earlier altercation.

high school gets out at about 1:30, elementary about 2:30 and junior high about 3:30.

When will this story break? I'm getting so frustrated as I'm sure all of you are.

Why aren't they saying one damn thing? We don't even know how she died nor if she was sexually assaulted. We do know that she fought for her life as mostly everyone would unless it was a gun wound (which it isn't unless they would be looking for guns etc).

I feel bad for the family but I think Somer's death could have been prevented. Kids can't raise or protect themselves. They need a parent or adult caregiver at all times. This is a clear case of neglect which afforded the opportunity of an evil monster to kill her. I think though it was more likely someone she knew and TRUSTED. My number one suspect is SP and always has been. He's now got donations sent to him. If that's not motive, I don't know what is.

When will this story break? I'm getting so frustrated as I'm sure all of you are.

Why aren't they saying one damn thing? We don't even know how she died nor if she was sexually assaulted. We do know that she fought for her life as mostly everyone would unless it was a gun wound (which it isn't unless they would be looking for guns etc).

I feel bad for the family but I think Somer's death could have been prevented. Kids can't raise or protect themselves. They need a parent or adult caregiver at all times. This is a clear case of neglect which afforded the opportunity of an evil monster to kill her. I think though it was more likely someone she knew and TRUSTED. My number one suspect is SP and always has been. He's now got donations sent to him. If that's not motive, I don't know what is.

Take some breathes .. Calm down.. yes, we all are frustrated I am sure. I am .. I have read where others are too.

We just need to give them another week or so . see what happens..

I have always felt that LE didn't put out she was molested due to protect the families and other siblings.. Most I am sure know this is what happened. I do...

Yes, I agree with you on sp.. he has been #1 on my list since day one. but , again I have along list ..

ETA: We just don't need any T/O or thread loss right now.. So we need to all PLAY NICE.... We can do it.. We are here for Somer..

OT/ The Scopolamine patch you put behind the ear makes me sicker than the motion sickness. On-line motion sickness; the drug companies will have a field day. Yikes mho

O/T right, that's what it was. I actually do really well on it. Once or twice a year I just have a few days of - I guess - inner ear probs and I have horrible nausea and dizziness and I can't sit or stand without vomiting. That patch is like gold for me when that happens. I haven't tried it for my online problems because in general, I just stay away from things that cause problems (like computer action games, that sort of thing). But if I continue to look at maps and things in order to better understand these cases, I am going to encounter this prob a little more often. So I think I will get my scrip refilled and try it and see if it helps. Cuz that was NO fun the other night!

I value everyone's opinion and theories here. Not for good reading, that's not what it's about, and not why I come here. The variety in opinions gives us different avenues to sleuth and that is what will get this case on track. Continuing to question will solve this case. I don't think anyone is off limits in this case. I don't judge anyone in this case but I will continue to question everyone in this case.
We should look at everyone.

We lost a lot of posters after we all got a slap talking about RSOs and now this thread is getting tense at times. I don't want to lose any more posters. We all have great ideas and need to stick it out to find justice for Somer. I wish more would come on to post just to have a set of fresh eyes.

All of this as with any post of mine is just my opinion.

Also want to add one more opinion about the fundraising.
It is good to support your neighbors and those in need-I support this.
I question giving money to a family that hasn't been cleared, to do with it what they may. (So many donations have come in for very specific purposes, counseling, burial costs etc etc-that's good) God forbid someone in the family was involved (don't persecute me, i am not saying they are, i am giving worst case scenerio) your $ could go to defending the person responsible for Somer's death. If you want to give$, give to a reward fund, give to someone who is setting up a specific purpose or the $, a scholarship in somer's name etc. etc. Give to a credible source. Many people try to take advantage of families who lost a child, they fundraise and the family may not get any/all of the $, be careful, do your research.
I stand by my opinion that no one should profit from the death of a child. Be careful who you donate to.

Justino also said she has heard and inquired about reports of neighbors being asked by investigators about a white van connected to the disappearance, but she declined to comment further on that information.

Would the white van not be reference to Kellam (his name is in national news,) the SO arrested in Albany? I mean, they making sure that he was not in the area or related to the abduction?

He was arrested on October 27th, so if the questions came after that day then it could be an enquiry as to his presence in the area.

Kellam had been in Albany since May 2009, but bought his white van just weeks before his attempted lure of boys.

Would the white van not be reference to Kellam (his name is in national news,) the SO arrested in Albany? I mean, they making sure that he was not in the area or related to the abduction?

He was arrested on October 27th, so if the questions came after that day then it could be an enquiry as to his presence in the area.

Kellam had been in Albany since May 2009, but bought his white van just weeks before his attempted lure of boys.

That's the guy I believe did it, still searching to see if he can be tied around to the area by his van. That news clip someone talked about could possibly help.

DT will need money. She won't be going to work soon, so I'm not opposed to donations to help out even is she hasn't been cleared.

I disagree with the SP angle. I just don't think he had enough time to do anything in between the time she was last seen and his call to DT. He had AT out looking for a few minutes, then coming back and telling her to search real hard. The twin may have still been at the house or out looking as well. He would've had to kill her, then hide the body for later disposal or dispose of it within 75 minutes in a crowded neighborhood. If he hid her close, she would've been found that day. If he drove off to dispose of her, it is too likely someone would've seen something. This is not a quiet neighborhood. Those streets are literally lined with kids and cars from the time elementary school lets out until 4-430. The likely window to do anything would've been about 3pm to 330 when JH lets out and all those kids start walking around the neighborhood. Just not enough time imo.

goodmorning everyone! Just got done catching up. I hope we learn more from LE soon... Somer is on my mind every day...

I don't know if my own interpretation of what happened is actually what happened, but this is my knowledge:

During the school day Somer had an altercation with a classmate.

On the way home from school, Somer got upset when her older sister got on her about the earlier altercation.

Here are the articles on The altercation and the running away
http://www.actionnewsjax.com/mostpo...to-Somer-Thompson/CghyE6_PfUGlZmOMcOl4sA.cspx

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/topstories/news-article.aspx?storyid=146917&catid=3

He would've had to kill her, then hide the body for later disposal or dispose of it within 75 minutes in a crowded neighborhood. quote Shadowiza.

What if he had her in his car? My position on this is that SP went looking for the kids. He found Somer. Brought her to the house or even raped her in the car and then killed her. He didn't need more than 15 minutes to do that. Then he went to a dumpster and threw her out. He had enough time. It could have been a dumpster near the house or car etc.

He would've had to kill her, then hide the body for later disposal or dispose of it within 75 minutes in a crowded neighborhood. quote Shadowiza.

What if he had her in his car? My position on this is that SP went looking for the kids. He found Somer. Brought her to the house or even raped her in the car and then killed her. He didn't need more than 15 minutes to do that. Then he went to a dumpster and threw her out. He had enough time. It could have been a dumpster near the house or car etc.

He went looking for the kids? Where does anyone say he left the house?

There's a good chance that DT called in LE on this particular day that Somer was late because she had a brand new babysitter that panicked when one of the children didn't make it home. I know I would if I wasn't familiar with her routine.

I wanted to comment on some of your previous posts also. I have not been able to find anywhere that SK is WLK's daughter. I have not been able to find that WLK has any children of his own. If I find any connection with SK being a relative of his family, I will post the info. I agree it is suspicious that she was on TM's MySpace friends and has since been taken off. But I am sure she is not WLK's daughter.

He went looking for the kids? Where does anyone say he left the house?

There's a good chance that DT called in LE on this particular day that Somer was late because she had a brand new babysitter that panicked when one of the children didn't make it home. I know I would if I wasn't familiar with her routine.

I wanted to comment on some of your previous posts also. I have not been able to find anywhere that SK is WLK's daughter. I have not been able to find that WLK has any children of his own. If I find any connection with SK being a relative of his family, I will post the info. I agree it is suspicious that she was on TM's MySpace friends and has since been taken off. But I am sure she is not WLK's daughter.

I'm not going by what was said. He could have gone looking for the kids to pick up. It doesn't make sense he would stay home to be a greeter like DT said. He didn't panic because he didn't text DT about Somer not being home until after she texted him at 4:00 PM. I discredit him as a reliable witness. He just doesn't make sense to me. I think he picked Somer up near Gano and killed her. And then went to the house. When he sent the kids to find her, he deposited her in a dumpster. Then he went back to the house and pretended to be concerned.

I'm just going with John Walsh's thought that this is a serial predator that has resurfaced after a dormant period.

Last time Somer seen: 245pm
Sister/twin arrived home: 310pm
Sister sent out to search, returned 325pm
Sister sent to search again real good
DT texted SP at 1600 which is when she was informed Somer still wasn't home.

The home was searched at 5pm.

With traffic the way it is in that neighborhood and due to the fact all the schools let out during this time frame, it would've taken 20 minutes alone to drive out and find a dumpster and make it back. All the dumpsters in that area are on Gano or at the apartments. Didn't Kyle also state he spoke with Somer during this time frame at the abandoned house on Gano? I just don't see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DMP2816