FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the gate to the Gano house right by the sidewalk or further up, closer to the house?

I'm just wondering why she would go up to the gate and talk to a workman. I really think not talking to strangers is really drilled into kid's heads, though they certainly don't follow that as an adult would.

If she was walking along and saw someone working in a yard, would she engage that person in conversation?

It just doesn't make sense to me that she would go up to that house and engage in a conversation.

I just don't think that she would comment on the good work that they are doing. Very strange. It just doesn't add up to me.

The gate is further up. It doesn't add up to me either. Strange indeed.

I removed references to HK so I don't confuse later readers. If you quoted any of my posts with pictures of HK, could you also remove them? TIA

And now, if possible, I'd like to buy a clue and get in the conversation! LMAO

Yes, Doggies, there is a chain link fence too as well as the picket fence. At other end of property but both in front IIRC.

There was a gap between the chain link gate and the fence, so even if the gate was locked, there was a way onto the property (at least in the Cam photos) not sure how long it has been there.

The wooden gate that I saw pix of had heavy chain around it (in one of the videos when LE was there going through dumpster).

Yes, Cam said there are two gates. I don't remember where the other one is located. I think it might be in front of the yard.

Up until now, all the news reports described her hair in a ponytail with a red ribbon. Now the reports say pink ribbons.
You aren't confused - you've just been paying attention!

Gee...Total incompetence.

[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4378456&postcount=162"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased FL-Somer Renee Thompson, 7, Orange Park thread #15[/ame]

SDC10102-1.jpg

Anyone know who makes this? Thanks momtective for the pics. Hope the public was watching so if one of the two pieces (or both) mysteriously appears in their household they can call LE! :eek:

I can only say that the theme on the bag is "Girly Skull" and those bags with that exact pattern are difficult to locate...lol...I've looked everywhere I can think of to look and cannot find that exact pattern. Haven't even attempted the lunch box.:crazy:

If the ribbon matched her jumpsuit (cranberry) I bet you'd get some people calling it pink and some calling it red.

IIRC, Diena said red ... but what do I know?

animal0069.gif
= HK
getcode.php

I can only say that the theme on the bag is "Girly Skull" and those bags with that exact pattern are difficult to locate...lol...I've looked everywhere I can think of to look and cannot find that exact pattern. Haven't even attempted the lunch box.:crazy:

I've looked everywhere for the lunchbox and can't find it either.

I wonder how accurate the artist's rendition of either of those is. Did he/she draw them based on photographs (and why not let us see them) or just a description?

If the exist at retail level, why not just show us a picture? The manufacturers must have one.

Maybe they were made for Somer - embroidered perhaps. I think they are adorable.

I've looked for the pig lunch bag and haven't found one that matched the drawing.

I found a pig lunch bag on amazon, and read a review of it posted by a little boy's dad. He said his little boy got teased at school about it - the other kids called him various pig-related names, so they finally threw it away and got him a different one.

I wonder if that might have been one of the things Somer was teased about - her pig lunch bag? Just a thought.

Cops say Somer was carrying this pink and black book bag when she disappeared

The lunchbox Somer carried has a picture of a pig's face on the top.

Somer's pink lunchbox has not been located.

AMW Exclusive: New Clues Released In Somer's Murder

Somer's Book Bag, Lunchbox Missing

artist renderings of the book bag and lunchbox that Somer was carrying the day she disappeared. (under video of dt & Sheriff Rick Beseler)
http://www.amw.com/fugitives/video_photos.cfm?id=69151

-----------
Both Missing could be made much clearer!

eta..these pix are the same but diff view then momd's

I agree, amysmom - they need to edit that info to make it clear that both items have not been located. For crying out loud, if they want the public to help, they need to provide accurate info.

I felt sad when I looked at those drawings of her book bag and the little pig lunch box. I started thinking about how excited she must have been when she picked them out, and how happy she was when school started so she could finally use them. Little kids look forward to the start of the school year - especially little girls. They get to wear their new clothes and carry their new backpacks and lunchboxes.

The fact that her book bag and lunch box weren't found with her is significant. What kind of scenario would occur that would separate a child from what they're carrying?

I have to think about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member