FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #17

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
also AKT drove a black SUV according to the article that was linked. Of course he could have a new car by now??

Cheewawa, the car is YELLOW the Seats are TAN. We want to be looking for the right car. He normally parks on the street, not the driveway.

Thank goodness you came online!!!!!! I've been waiting all day. So the car is yellow - not tan. Tell us about the green shirt - do you think it could be a uniform shirt?

Cheewawa,
I guess your visions aren't working today! I said I would be back didn't I? I am trying to juggle working and taking classes which does not leave a whole lot of time for posting so please bear with me. I did speak with Somer again, keep in mind you can't interrogate someone who has passed, you can ask questions but if they don't want to answer they go on to something else and you just have to go with the flow.
In answer to all the pictures you have had me look at, the answer is no, I don't believe it's him. We are looking for a big kid-boy/man kind of person. i am compelled to say that if he DID play football he would have been the quarterback. I'm not sure why I'm supposed to say that, but I've learned not to question.
She was lured to his home to look at puppies, they are in his garage with something that looks like a babygate around them with the mother who's name I believe is Frito. She looks like a boxer and I am told the father is Sampson.
Once inside the garage he tried to get sexual with her and she got VERY loud. Afraid she would attract the neighbors attention he then choked her, backed his car up to the garage, wrapped her in a plaid beach blanket and placed her in his trunk. He later hid something, the blanket I think, in the attic at the bottom of a box of sports supplies.
She said something about the garbage bin behind the "mall". I don't know if that's where he put her or her belongings. She also said the word "canal" but did not elaborate further on that.
I asked her to show me something that would prove to her mother that it was really her and she opened her hand and in her palm was a very small turtle. I don't know if they had turtles, or if she wanted a turtle but that is what was shown.
I did ask for a name, first I thought she said Keith which I discounted because that is the name of my best friends deceased husband who likes to come and mess with me when I meditate, so I asked again and she said Kevin. So it's either Keith (as in AKT) or Kevin. I could not get a last name.
I read the story of AKT andwhile I do not believe it's him I do believe this young man was trying to be a copycat and got in over his head.
Once again thanks fir your time.

I knew you would come today. I could have bet my life.

Now could he be Kyle. This Kyle called up a station and said he was the last person to see her alive.

http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/flyer.do?personId=51075

Another question. Could she just give you the address? That would be all we need.

Amen. And as a mom who has actually purchased skull logo clothing for her 8 year-old, just let me say that given a choice between Hannah Montana, the Jonas Brothers, or a girly skull and crossbones, the skull is by far the LEAST scary option. IMO.

Also, My youngest daughter gets her older sister's stuff (handed down). It could have been handed down to her, not necessarily her own choice.

Did anyone else look at Briarwood on bingmaps last night?

There was one house (north side, west end) that showed a car in driveway. Light coloured car, dark top (like a convertible).

That house was listed a week ago for foreclosure.

hmmmm

Also, just to remind everyone, Chad Reynolds is still listed as absconded in the FDLE sex offender registration.

Did anyone else look at Briarwood on bingmaps last night?

There was one house (north side, west end) that showed a car in driveway. Light coloured car, dark top (like a convertible).

That house was listed a week ago for foreclosure.

hmmmm

I was just going to do that now. I'll look for it.

I knew you would come today. I could have bet my life.

Now could he be Kyle. This Kyle called up a station and said he was the last person to see her alive.

http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/flyer.do?personId=51075

Another question. Could she just give you the address? That would be all we need.

Thanks for having some faith in me! I don't believe the Kyle who is the offender is the same Kyle that said he was the last to see her. The Kyle who claims to be the last to see her I believe is still in school, helper on the side. i believe that came out way back in the first few threads. He is on my "Hinkie Meter" but not the S.O.

I'd call him a predator. How arrogant and assuming!!!! Those poor girls. He's already wrecked at least 3 young lives.
This boy is a time bomb.

Four, you've got to count the friend on crutches who was attacked in the locker room.

did anyone else look at briarwood on bingmaps last night?

there was one house (north side, west end) that showed a car in driveway. Light coloured car, dark top (like a convertible).

that house was listed a week ago for foreclosure.

Hmmmm

no way!!

Thanks for having some faith in me! I don't believe the Kyle who is the offender is the same Kyle that said he was the last to see her. The Kyle who claims to be the last to see her I believe is still in school, helper on the side. i believe that came out way back in the first few threads. He is on my "Hinkie Meter" but not the S.O.

What did she say was the address? If it's a small block, it would be an easy find.

Those are my thoughts exactly. I cant say what ST's mother had to say about it... I just wonder how DT and her mother would feel if the situation were reversed?

I am sure I do not know the intracacies of their relationship... I keep asking myself what ST did to make DT so bitter towards him.. I am not fond of my ex, for good reason, but I think if something this tragic happened... we would be on the same side no matter what. But, I have always thought of my kids first... and never had another man directing me. ST swears to me there is no other reason but to he hurtful and spiteful... again idk.

another rumor.... cuz I wasnt there, but I believe it..because of the way they treated ST when I was there....

Funeral home has refused to give ST a copy of death certificate and has stated that DT did not put his name on it as father....
is this even legal? I am sure his attny will sort it out... but til then it just gets worse.

GRRRRRRR... just seems petty and vindictive.. i dont get it.

If they aren't divorced then he has every right as a father that she has as a mother unless there are some custody arrangements in place (which there aren't, I guess, because they aren't divorced.) So technically, he could go pick them up, he has access to all of their records, etc. He needs a family law attorney who knows what he or she is doing. There could be an interum custody order in place that came out of any child support negotiations they had though - that's something to check.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState