FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Muscular boys usually don't skateboard. You got the vision of skateboard because of the area she was murdered. Your seeing him younger in the vision than what he is. SP is around 30. Pretty close. He must have hammered her right away not later. This took around 5 minutes to do all together. He picked her up near Gano and brought her to the skating park. He wanted to assault her and she fought. He choked and killed her then hit her in the face because he was frustrated that he didn't get to rape her. SP definitely. I'm going by the dark hair unless it could be PC or someone else.

I'm sorry I don't know more at this time. I thought I had a lot but I see now I have only enought to frustrate. I thought LE could use the info and bring this case to a speedy conclusion, but that hasn't happened. I do have to go now, I'm writing this at work (you know how it is!!) and I've got to go home. I'll be back tomorrow, until then put your sluething caps on! Surely she has shown me something that identifies her murderer!!

Muscular boys usually don't skateboard. You got the vision of skateboard because of the area she was murdered. Your seeing him younger in the vision than what he is. SP is around 30. Pretty close. He must have hammered her right away not later. This took around 5 minutes to do all together. He picked her up near Gano and brought her to the skating park. He wanted to assault her and she fought. He choked and killed her then hit her in the face because he was frustrated that he didn't get to rape her. SP definitely. I'm going by the dark hair unless it could be PC or someone else.

BBM - who in the heck is PC?

I'm sorry I don't know more at this time. I thought I had a lot but I see now I have only enought to frustrate. I thought LE could use the info and bring this case to a speedy conclusion, but that hasn't happened. I do have to go now, I'm writing this at work (you know how it is!!) and I've got to go home. I'll be back tomorrow, until then put your sluething caps on! Surely she has shown me something that identifies her murderer!!

Just curious - how did you find out about websleuths?

Just curious - how did you find out about websleuths?

Found it when Caylee was missing, I've been lurking ever since. By the way I've tried to contact Hayleigh with no success. Maybe I waited too long, I don't know.

Fifth row down, 1st picture, guy on the left is who? His hair is right but he has facial hair. SP has a similar face but his hair looks too light.

Are you on page 4? Fifth row down, first picture is Debbie B (grandmother of Somer). The next two are SP.

Found it when Caylee was missing, I've been lurking ever since. By the way I've tried to contact Hayleigh with no success. Maybe I waited too long, I don't know.

Can you only communicate with those who are deceased? How long have you been able to do this?

I think Infinity is talking about the young man in the yellow polo shirt.

ETA: He's on pg.4, fourth row down, in the pic on the far right, dated 10/21, and also in the fifth row down in the pic on the far left, also dated 10/21. Both pics taken at the candlelight vigil.

Can you only communicate with those who are deceased? How long have you been able to do this?

Yes, only the deceased. I started about 3 years ago when a child here in Cinti went missing. Marcus Fiesel. It turned out to be a horrible case. I saw where he was, but he was out in the middle of nowhere, no road signs near, but what I saw was like looking through his eyes.

I think Infinity is talking about the young man in the yellow polo shirt.

ETA: He's on pg.4, fourth row down, in the pic on the far right, dated 10/21, and also in the fifth row down in the pic on the far left, also dated 10/21. Both pics taken at the candlelight vigil.

Yes! Hair like that!!

Is there a difference between a sexual predator and a sexual offender? if so, what?

sexual offender = [ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_offender[/ame]

sexual predator = [ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_predator[/ame]

this should give you some information overload, in my book they are all creeps that don't deserve to breath the same air as you and I.. jmo

Fifth row down, 1st picture, guy on the left is who? His hair is right but he has facial hair. SP has a similar face but his hair looks too light.

Are you talking about the guy kneeled down by DT? They way she is looking at him gives me goose bumps!! It's on page 4 titled a mother's heartbreak (I think).......... wow.....just wow!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCSouthtrust