FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I'm convinced it was PC that did it. That BAS TARD. He was jealous of SP being in the house. Definitely him.Somer was telling her dad to get her. She was in DANGER. Why didn't he????? I would have moved the earth to get there. Poor little Somer.

Some times to MOVE the earth is harder done than said.. just saying ..

ST was very upset when I told him this person was registered as a SO. He then called LE and told me that they told him this person was friend of PC and not a person of interest.

I thought this statement meant that CWG was listed on the report, and later it was realized that there was a friend of PC who was not CWG but somebody else. I don't know who mistook him for CWG, or why the friend's real name was not added later.

There was talk (rumour) about the police report being changed because of inconsistencies. My guess is PC saying "Hey, this CWG guy listed was not here, but my buddy was here and he wasn't listed. Somebody made a mistake". Something like that is my impression. I believe CWG was in Texas all along. (My own belief only).

sadnpod, you mentioned the rumour of WLK's daughter being Diena's friend... there was a Stefani with the same last name on Diena's MySpace. After Somer went missing, she was removed as a friend. Stefani is not WLK's daughter, and I don't think anyone has been able to make a connection of her being related to him. (I've tried very hard).

I thought this statement meant that CWG was listed on the report, and later it was realized that there was a friend of PC who was not CWG but somebody else. I don't know who mistook him for CWG, or why the friend's real name was not added later.

There was talk (rumour) about the police report being changed because of inconsistencies. My guess is PC saying "Hey, this CWG guy listed was not here, but my buddy was here and he wasn't listed. Somebody made a mistake". Something like that is my impression. I believe CWG was in Texas all along. (My own belief only).

sadnpod, you mentioned the rumour of WLK's daughter being Diena's friend... there was a Stefani with the same last name on Diena's MySpace. After Somer went missing, she was removed as a friend. Stefani is not WLK's daughter, and I don't think anyone has been able to make a connection of her being related to him. (I've tried very hard).

Paris Paris .... sure is hinky though huh?? did you find Stefani place of employment?? could she be more friends with dt sister.. seems closer to her age.. and maybe sister and s and dt visited a lot ?? wonder if wlk dad was married before he was born and had other kids by a different woman?? have you checked that ?? I just thought that..

could be like a distant half relative to him.. lol that family who knows..

Interesting about Somer wanting to have Dad come and get her now. PC certainly is controlling. That puts up huge red flags. But DT seems to have led quite an active social life to me. Lots of partying. Doesn't quite fit in with a control freak who is abusive, or does it? Don't know.

I would still like to know about the AKT. He was quite a stud in high school. Super cool. Now he has really gone down the tubes. Probably can't get all the babes like he used to.

Sounds from the reports of his behavior that he is pretty narcisstic. Fits in with a person who might become interested in children.

Interesting about Somer wanting to have Dad come and get her now. PC certainly is controlling. That puts up huge red flags. But DT seems to have led quite an active social life to me. Lots of partying. Doesn't quite fit in with a control freak who is abusive, or does it? Don't know.

I would still like to know about the AKT. He was quite a stud in high school. Super cool. Now he has really gone down the tubes. Probably can't get all the babes like he used to.

Sounds from the reports of his behavior that he is pretty narcisstic. Fits in with a person who might become interested in children.

All they have to do is question him and check his car. Take some DNA etc. I'm sure his dad is protecting him as usual. Of course, all these theories make sense.
But PC is some kind of monster and as I always said SP is number one suspect and his friend, PC is a very close second. A sad girl wouldn't go with AKT. She would go with someone she had to go with most likely PC.

ETA: lol sorry but thought this part was funny.. had to post it too.. must have fallen on hard times.. No money..hmmm

info from same article as link above..

A phone number listed for Adam Taylor, of Green Spring Circle, was not a working number. He is being represented by the Public Defender’s Office.

Mike Taylor could not be reached for comment.

I hope this means Daddy-O cut ties with his psycho-perverted son..Now the election is over (2008?) & he lost maybe they will re-open these cases? It is a crime the victims got no justice!!!!!!!!

Does anyone have a full video of the funeral? The psychic I spoke with believes the perp was actually there and I'm still following up on his "vision". It's a long shot but willing to follow up on anything atm.

Also I am going to hit up this nursing home and take some pictures for one of our fellow sleuths this weekend. If anyone else wants a picture of something related please let me know and I'll do my best to get it.

s&bbm

Why remove name? I take it either one can do it so who did? It does make a diff!

Does anyone have a full video of the funeral? The psychic I spoke with believes the perp was actually there and I'm still following up on his "vision". It's a long shot but willing to follow up on anything atm.

Also I am going to hit up this nursing home and take some pictures for one of our fellow sleuths this weekend. If anyone else wants a picture of something related please let me know and I'll do my best to get it.

What we really need is photos of cars that PC, SP and other possible suspects and neighbors? The psychic here said a car with tan leather etc. Maybe your psychic could look at the photos of cars and id the car. I truly believe Somer was transported in a vehicle.

Some other thing that should have been used was a dog for Somer's scent. Perhaps it could go to dumpsters. I'm surprise we haven't found out where exactly Somer was thrown.

http://video.aol.co.uk/video-detail/fl-somer-funeral-arriva/2855396510

Please if and when Sadnpod comes back , someone make sure she sees this video.. a man with dark hair and t-shirt and jeans in the video at funeral. has back to camera tho. no face..

Also, could someone post wlk's profile pic of reg. offender before the hair cut.. please..

from the back of this person on video looks like it could be wlk.. jmo tho

must click on gold color circle and another screen pops up to play the video..

ETA: It also shows the bf or dh of DT's sister .. that we believe he is her bf or dh.. he has purple shirt on. is last one in the group..tailing behind..

Please someone post a pic of wlk before haircut this last arrest .. tia so much..

I came across a strange video.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3yGlG9F1Zw&feature=PlayList&p=8BBF60D2FC90CA14&index=6"]YouTube- me: brain damage 1/5[/ame]

Please if and when Sadnpod comes back , someone make sure she sees this video.. a man with dark hair and t-shirt and jeans in the video at funeral. has back to camera tho. no face..

Also, could someone post wlk's profile pic of reg. offender before the hair cut.. please..

ETA: It also shows the bf or dh of DT's sister .. that we believe he is her bf or dh.. he has purple shirt on. is last one in the group..tailing behind..

Please someone post a pic of wlk before haircut this last arrest .. tia so much..
Hey momma....can you put a time mark as I cannot find anyone with tight jeans on.......tyia

OMG!!!!!! I don't have sound at work. Please send this info to some authorities right now!!!!!!!Make sure it's someone that will respondand not just file it away somewhere. OMG!!!!!

I didn't watch the whole thing. Did I miss something?

I'm going back to watch the rest. Thinking I missed something too.

ETA: it looks like that is only one of five videos.

Human....I guess Ill be the one to tell you that this utube is a documentary show not some whacko piecing together wierd clips of murder and evil.....I can see where you thought that with no sound nor with any explanation from the poster.........

Human....I guess Ill be the one to tell you that this utube is a documentary show not some whacko piecing together wierd clips of murder and evil.....I can see where you thought that with no sound nor with any explanation from the poster.........

Thanks. I thought it was a whacko doing it!!!

Without reading your entire post....
Looked at video & man in purple shirt stood out to me.

Hey momma....can you put a time mark as I cannot find anyone with tight jeans on.......tyia

Please do. I don't see the person either. There are five small windows and the large one. Can you give a time mark and indicate which segment of the video?

I only notice two, maybe three, people who appear to be in jeans. The tightest jeans guy is in the opening frame, and he appears to be observing rather than participating. Then towards the end a guy in what looks like a relaxed fit jean and baseball cap walks past the camera. He almost looks like he could be press or an observer. Is the father anywhere in the video? I don't see him.

No disrespect to the grieving, but some of these people have a strange idea of what constitutes appropriate funeral attire. I wonder what occasion some of those guys are saving their suits for? At least iron your shirt and find a neat pair of slacks!

I think the mystery man (and I can't find him here) could be a tabloid reporter. He may be poorly dressed because he didn't intend to get into the family's area, and somehow just found an opportunity once he arrived at the service.

mycroft explained it pretty good. it is open frame freeze.. he is in left side corner.. its the bigger frame..

he is standing with people all dressed up .. I don't get that.. men in suits and lady in dress..

Mycroft I agree with the attire at funeral..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DMP2816