FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #18

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I am confused but in 2007 he lived in Hillsborough isn't this inFL. Yikes.

Okay there is a Hillsborough NC and a Hillsborough FL just as there is a Orange County FL and an Orange County NC. OMG sorry !

If Somer was on Gano and got in a car, wouldn't someone have seen the car stopped there? The street view does not seem like you'd want to pull over there, so maybe a car in the parking lot of the park?

Are cars ever parked on the street in those neighborhoods? Seems like everyone has a driveway ...

Just wondering where vehicle could be parked that it would not draw attention from someone.

That is good question. The whole time I lived in florida I never saw a parked car on street only when I took daughter to visit her friends grma down closer to miami and they parked on street there . no driveways . the older section of town.

but rest of places didn't see cars parked on street..

I didn't see many on google either noway..

I thought they would park in the park lot also. but could of been at that area where picnic tables are by the woods across from the tanks almost.. its spooky in that area . and right by the road on gano ave.. before the clothing store cam took pics of ..

pixie no fb links or ms links allowed

edit delete fast thanks you

pixie no fb links or ms links allowed

edit delete fast thanks you

LOL, now I thought MS/FB of adults was fine. Just minors you cannot ever link to or mention other than initials.

That is good question. The whole time I lived in florida I never saw a parked car on street only when I took daughter to visit her friends grma down closer to miami and they parked on street there . no driveways . the older section of town.

but rest of places didn't see cars parked on street..

I didn't see many on google either noway..

I thought they would park in the park lot also. but could of been at that area where picnic tables are by the woods across from the tanks almost.. its spooky in that area . and right by the road on gano ave.. before the clothing store cam took pics of ..

From what I recall of my trip on Oct 30th, the roads are rather narrow for a car to be parked on the road in front of a house. But possibly shadowizar will come to the rescue and answer the question for us - he would be the expert on this.

LOL, now I thought MS/FB of adults was fine. Just minors you cannot ever link to or mention other than initials.

I don't know then . cos I have always been told no links. even in the PL.. hmmm

yes pixie it does look like him. ok let me see what else I can think of for you to sleuth.. any way to find some relatives for him to go visit.??? he likes crime and doesn't like to get caught ..

f/b says ms.. but sure looks like him. to bad not a better pic... he could lie about state tho..

LOL, well, Tricia links to hers in her signature so I think it's fine. Seemed to remember something about it in the thread in which the rules were explained to us (was that 14?)

How about Facebook? Let's be friends and "add" each other :)

Pixie, I can not see the complainants name on the rap sheet , I thought their names would be banned as they are minors. Thx

Pixie, I can not see the complainants name on the rap sheet , I thought their names would be banned as they are minors. Thx

maybe its a relation to the minor . one on fb is in texas says.. you know how ppl love to tell life history.. might of told him she had family in nc.. never know ..

If Somer was on Gano and got in a car, wouldn't someone have seen the car stopped there? The street view does not seem like you'd want to pull over there, so maybe a car in the parking lot of the park?

Are cars ever parked on the street in those neighborhoods? Seems like everyone has a driveway ...

Just wondering where vehicle could be parked that it would not draw attention from someone.

I am thinking, if someone took her in a car, off the street, the car had to be parked in a driveway or a garage. I maintain my theory that whoever took her either had her confidence or gained her confidence and she wasn't fearful. She trusted enough to get very near this person. maybe into a car, maybe into a garage, maybe into a house.
all just my opinion.

Hi cathdawg, thanks for that awesome link!

There's a complainant's name toward the bottom, keep searching on his last name and you see a further section with a "complainant" listed, I assume it's an adult/parent of the children perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member