FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Talking about the child sex ring.. which I really hate to do but I have to get this off my chest... I suppose they get by with it longer cause can't use a child as a sting operation.. like they do for drugs and prostitutes.. etcc.. but there should be someway for them to find these sex rings.. we go to the moon and send stuff up to moon just to crash into it and we can't protect our children better. can you imagine the prison they could build and run on that stupid money they use to go to the moon.. we will never be able to live there I just think it is stupid when the usa needs other things for the money.. like health care , schools .. crime protection.. grrrrr sorry for the rant..
rant on mammad! I am right there with you gurl!

My google search of the elementary school seems to indicate that highway 15 is a few blocks from the school in question. Highways 17 seems to be across the bridge and not especially near highway 15 which is a few blocks from the abduction. Am I getting this wrong?

Here's a google printscreen of what I'm referring to:

attachment.php

I apologize if I'm way off base, but I'm not sure why they are searching for sex predators across the bridge, somewhat distant from the school, rather than closer to the school which is very close to highway 15, and a straight turn and quick drive to the school area.

Attachments

• somer.jpg
    somer.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 236
Here's a long shot view
attachment.php

Attachments

• somer2.jpg
    somer2.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 230
Normcar21, that is not the correct school.....it is Grove Park Elementary School....

Normcar21, that is not the correct school.....it is Grove Park Elementary School....

Cam.... do you know where mcintosh is?? i looked on map earlier and said it was in marion county.. is that far from somer home or school?? I hope I have the town right . I closed my page .. lol

Thanks, I was reading previous posts that seemed to indicate that it was Orange Park Elementary. Of course that makes a difference for sure, thanks. I just dove into this without a whole lot of desire but little investigation. I thank you for the redirection.

Thanks, I was reading previous posts that seemed to indicate that it was Orange Park Elementary. Of course that makes a difference for sure, thanks. I just dove into this without a whole lot of desire but little investigation. I thank you for the redirection.
norm, you are one good egg! ((((hugs))))

Normcar21, I am not being rude here, but you are off on your map...

Well, it's not really my map, it's print screens from google earth, so the "map" can't be wrong, but the information I have grabbed up relative to the map is apparently off base. The map itself can't be wrong, since it is from a satellite photo of google earth, unless they labeled the highways and such incorrectly. Ack! Please, that would be horrible. I rely on accuracy when it comes to google earth :crazy:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4315208&postcount=296"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - CASE BRIEFINGS only[/ame]

bumping forensic astrology post Tuba did for Somer since norm is working his map magic

Cam.... do you know where mcintosh is?? i looked on map earlier and said it was in marion county.. is that far from somer home or school?? I hope I have the town right . I closed my page .. lol
I do not know where this is...sorry....I need some sleep now, but first a shower, I still got dirt all over me from today...yuck......will talk to you guys tomorrow afternoon sometime...until then...prayers and blessing to all, esp little Somer tonight, may God keep her in His arms....MY LEGS HURT!!!! night all

goodnight everyone.. here is to hoping and praying that Somer is alive out there somewhere and able to be found safely.

Norm, I am not sure if Kingsley Ave is given a number or not, but I do know that 17 runs thru Green cove springs, north, all the way thru Jacksonville.....I wouldn't think that they would give a Highway # to an Ave....but heck, I'm not google earth....I do not know where Highway 15 is...sorry.

I do not know where this is...sorry....I need some sleep now, but first a shower, I still got dirt all over me from today...yuck......will talk to you guys tomorrow afternoon sometime...until then...prayers and blessing to all, esp little Somer tonight, may God keep her in His arms....MY LEGS HURT!!!! night all
oops... one more thing..

Cam,
McIntosh (I think that was how it was spelled) was in the forensic astro chart done for Somer. Here is the link again: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4315208&postcount=296"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - CASE BRIEFINGS only[/ame]

Cam... sleep well. you too nursebee .... prayers for safe return of all these missing children and adults.. thanks for all you do for them.. be safe tomorrow cam..

nursebeeme.. that chart has wrong birth date . I sent correct date to fifth.. I hope it was anyway.. her correct date is 4-5-2002 .. I guess someone added a 1 and made it 4-15-2002 ... so I don't know about that chart. sounds good tho .. her info..
dang LOL... had to check on this before I hit the hay... but no... I looked back at the original request in the astro request thread and the correct bday was in the request.... Tuba did her chart based on the correct day.

here is the request:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4312258&postcount=347"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - CASE REQUESTS only[/ame]

I did see, however, where someone posted the 15th on the case discussion thread but that was after the chart had been done (and if done from the request the bday was spot on)

hope that made sense.

You have a great night... and get lots of rest... you all are so wonderful here... big websleuths hugs to all ;-)

I just googled it, and yes there is a McIntosh near.....will check it out tomorrow....thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro