FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is strange and I can't come up with an idea to explain it?
Perhaps his relationship with Somer's mother is not very amicable and they want to prevent any possible problems between them. Their emotions are on high right now and to have the father come down might not be the best thing. Finger pointing and blaming each other for Somer's disappearance etc...

Perhaps they don't want a confrontation between the father and the boyfriend?

Maybe the mother asked LE to keep him away because he hasn't been active in their lives?

I'm sure there are other possible scenarios but those were the top three off the top of my head.

Maz

:cow:

They just mentioned on NG tht the mother was at work. I am a little confused here. I was under the impression Fl guidelines was a child had to be 12 to be a latchkey child. Any info on that?

It depends on the state:

http://www.latchkey-kids.com/latchkey-kids-age-limits.htm

There is no minimum age in Florida.

http://circuit8.org/family/FAQ.html

At what age is it legal to leave a child home alone? There is no minimum age established by law. Whether a child can be left alone depends on a number of factors, including: the child's maturity; the safety of the environment they are in; how long they are left alone; whether or not they can get in touch with their parent or caregiver; and whether or not they know what to do in case of an emergency. Leaving a child alone can constitute neglect on the part of a parent or caregiver if the child could be in any danger of harm.

They just mentioned on NG tht the mother was at work. I am a little confused here. I was under the impression Fl guidelines was a child had to be 12 to be a latchkey child. Any info on that?
The mom's bf was there at the time.

boyfriend, so what do we know abt him. he will be at the top of my list.

I can't remember his name...argh. Sean is his first name.

Marc Klaas was on Nancy too. His organization KlaasKids.org is all over this.

He mentioned "Human Trafficking" which is something KlaasKids is working on bringing awareness to the masses.

Chilling. Human Trafficking, Kidnapping, what the hell happened to this angel?

anybody elses blown margins on this page?

According to Nancy Grace..vigil going on currently in Grove Park.

In a "couple hours" they are going to take an infrared helicopter and do a 24 hour search.

Tricia, I have posted this on the last thread and also a few times in the RT thread for Haleigh. I have a friend who used to be involved in drugs 30 years ago and I've known him about 10 years. Recently he told me about child trafficking THIRTY YEARS AGO. He witnessed these kids first hand. I believe him, there is no reason for him to lie to me about this.

IT IS REAL and before my friend told him of his eyewitness account, I dismissed it. The public NEEDS TO BE AWARE as I am afraid it is escalating!!

If you do a read from the first thread to present he has been discussed alot on here....
sorry wasa, too tired to read tonight, just need to some info to help shed some light with whats going on here.
did any info in the discussion on him bring anything suspicious to light.

pretty much all they let us do today was pass out fliers, we (son and I) did go checking out a few places that were wooded, then checked all down the railroad tracks. Later we went to the mall, which is close by and handed out some fliers before coming home.

Trish, I have posted this on the last thread and also a few times in the RT thread for Haleigh. I have a friend who used to be involved in drugs 30 years ago and I've known him about 10 years. Recently he told me about child trafficking THIRTY YEARS AGO. He witnessed these kids first hand. I believe him, there is no reason for him to lie to me about this.

IT IS REAL and before my friend told him of his eyewitness account, I dismissed it. The public NEEDS TO BE AWARE as I am afraid it is escalating!!
ita!!!! Also, there was a comment posted on one of articles (posted back on thread one) that talked about Jax being an area with a lot of this activity going on due to it being a port city...

pretty much all they let us do today was pass out fliers, we (son and I) did go checking out a few places that were wooded, then checked all down the railroad tracks. Later we went to the mall, which is close by and handed out some fliers before coming home.

Y'all are awesome!!

Bless you and your son Cam... Bless all the missing..... bring them home..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli