FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we know his birthdate or description?
I have a Shawn Patton born in 1978 with a criminal record in Florida.
More than traffic type things. Gang member, four assault charges and arresting with violence.

There are MANY Sean Patton's in Florida.

I believe his name is spelled SEAN, as it is on his FB. He is Diena's friend.

I wish they would do drawings of those abductors that tried to get that other little 5 yr old 10 days ago...

A child arrives home prior to normal time, ok, whats going on there. Other children sent away for an hour. Plenty of time for something to take place. They need to start checking septic tanks.
she didn't arrive home

Well, the thing that has been nagging me finally got through. Why would Somer and her twin brother not go to the same school? Why would she have to walk a half mile by herself? I pray they find her safe.
they do go to the same school. They are not in the same class... she met up with her sibblings at the 1/2 mile mark. They walk a LONG way to get to their school (almost a mile I believe)

well, one thing is for sure.....my legs HURT tonight......LOL....I know I usually post that as a joke, because of my little box, but tonight....they really are tired..

Sending you a couch camcneishg to rest your weary legs...:couch: :blowkiss:

Tricia, I have posted this on the last thread and also a few times in the RT thread for Haleigh. I have a friend who used to be involved in drugs 30 years ago and I've known him about 10 years. Recently he told me about child trafficking THIRTY YEARS AGO. He witnessed these kids first hand. I believe him, there is no reason for him to lie to me about this.

IT IS REAL and before my friend told him of his eyewitness account, I dismissed it. The public NEEDS TO BE AWARE as I am afraid it is escalating!!

I hope you and/or your friend have gone to LE and told them what he saw.

Hoppy

they do go to the same school. They are not in the same class... she met up with her sibblings at the 1/2 mile mark. They walk a LONG way to get to their school (almost a mile I believe)

It is an awfully long way for kids that age, IMO. I really don't suspect the "family friend" at this point, only because, it would have been a very small window of time between the time Somer came home and the time the other kids arrived.

However......it does irritate me to no end that he was home sitting on his duff while these kids were made to walk home from school. He couldn't have taken a 1/2 hour out of his day to pick them up? WTH?

I see very young kids walking to & from school every day. I understand that some (most?) parents work, but if you can't drop them off and pick them up, FIND SOMEONE WHO CAN!!! It shouldn't be so difficult to ask others for help when it comes to the safety of your babies.

I hope you and/or your friend have gone to LE and told them what he saw.

Hoppy

It was over 30 years ago, Hoppy.

One thing he said is that he remembers kids hovering in a corner, wide-eyed and scared. He said he has nightmares because at the time, he didn't do anything. He has since become a Christian, married and raised a family and if you met him, you'd never know he ever lived like that. I told him that God forgives him.

Today, he is very outspoken about what is right and isn't afraid to speak up. When he heard some people were selling drugs in town, he went to their house and told them to cut it out! I wondered why he would step out like that at the time and now I know.

does Somer meet the criteria of an INDIGO child?????
needed DRUGS???

not sure what you're interpreting

on that site it even states, "Unfortunately, when they are medicated,the Indigos often lose their beautiful sensitivity, Divine gifts, and spiritual warrior energy."

there's nothing creepy about indigo healing, any more than any other spiritual quest in life

are u sure?
nope! (lol) I too had that moment where I thought about the boyfriend... I just am not "feeling it" right now... (ie, the hinky meter) but I could be wrong of course! I just hope this little girl is safe!

MommaD, I just watched the 15 min video from channel4, but did not see the guy I am talking about, can you link me the video you are talking about please? thanks

nope! (lol) I too had that moment where I thought about the boyfriend... I just am not "feeling it" right now... (ie, the hinky meter) but I could be wrong of course! I just hope this little girl is safe!

I thought the BF was hinky too,but he doesn't seem to fit the timeline or the astro chart.

This case is making me crazy already and its just beginning.:banghead:

Oh I see what your saying. Hmmmm. Look this guy and everyone in the family should take lie detector test to keep rumours from starting. I thought I read that some female was there inside the house when the kids came home from school and she asked where Somer was at. This female called the mom at work and the mom came home. Well whatever the story is, Im glad LE is going to search all night.

I thought the BF was hinky too,but he doesn't seem to fit the timeline or the astro chart.

The only way he could fit the time line is if Somer arrived home first, the quickly did something to her or hid her, when the other 2 siblings came home he immediately sent them out to search and in that hour time period they were away from the house, he could have disposed of her. That's the only way I can think of he would have fit in that timeline but still..that would have given him a very small window to work with.

I am quite familiar with those who believe in "indigo" children. It was introduced to me as a plausible reason for my son's Asperger's Syndrome and has been discussed at length on many AS sites.

The general lo-down is that it was created by one person who believes kids with ADD, ADHD and AS symptoms are "special beings" and then that person created the term "indigo", etc. It is not recognized by the medical professionals that I've talked with regarding AS. Personally, I think the whole thing was created to make a way to get the public to treat people in a more positive way. At least, I hope that's why this movement began.

Whatever it is, it is a goofy way of looking at people on the autism spectrum and those with ADD and ADHD. Goofy, hogwash, and nothing that is threatening, from what I've seen.

it's really not about kids with ADD or autism ...I think that belief came with an offshoot movement but I don't want to go completely off-topic here

not sure if I can post a link to a good info site here (if not, sorry mods - please delete for me)

here's the link:

http://allaboutindigos.com/

Oh I see what your saying. Hmmmm. Look this guy and everyone in the family should take lie detector test to keep rumours from starting. I thought I read that some female was there inside the house when the kids came home from school and she asked where Somer was at. This female called the mom at work and the mom came home. Well whatever the story is, Im glad LE is going to search all night.

Siblings returned home at 3:05 to home with SP at it.

SP asked where Somer was - siblings said she "ran off."

SP sent siblings out to look for Somer.

Mom called home at 4 p.m. to ask if the kids made it home OK.

SP reported that Somer had not.

Mom left work & notified police on the way home.

I'm unsure of where you have gotten your story.
The information here was reported at the 4 p.m. presser.

Well, earlier today they were saying, 2.2 miles! I wondered why anyone would let small children walk that far! Wonder what it really is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member