FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm coming up blank on Diena Thompson's Facebook. Can someone p-l-e-a-s-e let me know if I'm looking it up wrong or if it's now gone. THANKS!

she uses a middle name (think of her daughter's middle name) and a hyphenated last name (maiden plus married)

I am clenching my teeth saying this, but how long before they can get cadaver dogs in there. Omg, that grandmother on the tv tongiht put me over the edge. what are we going to do about these tragedies?

YES MommaD, this is the guy that we saw posing for the camera....that path DOES NOT go to her home...it buts up to another house......have no clue why he said that, 15 min of fame I guess....Cops finally told him to get out of the woods...it had already been searched several times by cops, and they were going in again....but it did not lead to her home....her home is on a very busy corner of Debarry and Horton....

can we get any idea where or who Somer would run too when she needed to be comforted. her grandma's, her mother work, a neighbors? or are we thinking she never made it to her neighborhood?

nope! (lol) I too had that moment where I thought about the boyfriend... I just am not "feeling it" right now... (ie, the hinky meter) but I could be wrong of course! I just hope this little girl is safe!

Here's what I don't get about him.

Why is he babysitting?

He's supposed to be a computer analyst.

Unless he is Diena's boyfriend and working from her home, I don't get why he would be babysitting her kids.

they have search dogs, LE from Putnam, St.Johns, Jacksonville, Orange Park, Clay County, Horses, helicopters, I saw an underwater dive team today also.... There is LOTS of LE involved....LOTS!! And so much out pour from the community...they ran out of fliers tonight, so we stopped by Staples on our way home, they would only give us 50 each, black and white. LE has ordered 10,000 more to be picked up, so this is good....Will prob go back tomorrow and see what we can do to help...

Camcneishg, how far did these kids have to walk home? Can you tell me please?

YES MommaD, this is the guy that we saw posing for the camera....that path DOES NOT go to her home...it buts up to another house......have no clue why he said that, 15 min of fame I guess....Cops finally told him to get out of the woods...it had already been searched several times by cops, and they were going in again....but it did not lead to her home....her home is on a very busy corner of Debarry and Horton....

Strange.. very strange.. that guy gives me willies.. maybe harmless but he is strange.. js..

also the pics we looked at today the lady we thought was somers mother had dark hair.. tonight when she came out to vigil and spoke she has blonde hair.. wonder if she dyed it .??? or we had wrong woman today..

"This happens to be along the way, that she would have walked home" is what he said.

Would Somer have walked by the path he is searching on her way home?
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/video/

Here's what I don't get about him.

Why is he babysitting?

He's supposed to be a computer analyst.

Unless he is Diena's boyfriend and working from her home, I don't get why he would be babysitting her kids.

the father showed a pic of all the kids .. pic was 2 yrs old. there was 4 kids in pic.. 2 boys 2 girls ...

Marc Klaas was on Nancy too. His organization KlaasKids.org is all over this.

He mentioned "Human Trafficking" which is something KlaasKids is working on bringing awareness to the masses.

Chilling. Human Trafficking, Kidnapping, what the hell happened to this angel?

I hate to say this, but I am getting more convinced every day this is what is happening.

I'm coming up blank on Diena Thompson's Facebook. Can someone p-l-e-a-s-e let me know if I'm looking it up wrong or if it's now gone. THANKS!

Try her first name and her maiden name (same as her mom's last name).

what am I reading here about a page or two back, something about the boyfriend having the other kids leave the home for an hour?? what did I miss today?? someone help me out here...

Well, earlier today they were saying, 2.2 miles! I wondered why anyone would let small children walk that far! Wonder what it really is?

on a newer map it was 453 feet away?
Last night the wrong school was on the first maps.
now news saying 1/2 mile point..........confusing

LE asked the guy if that was the news he was talking to, he replied, I guess it was, but I didn't know it til later....BS....he was posing for the camera, ask GrannyL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nocturnal1