FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Distance: 52.2 mi (about 1 hour 15 mins)

Hope this is right.
zeao.jpg

Updated Google map:
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&ie=UTF8&msa=0&t=h&msid=116287515801680968232.0004765612ce35666f9fb&ll=30.5528,-81.823425&spn=1.170771,1.672668&z=9

SS My bad. I think I put in Orange City the first time, this time using Orange Park, I got 55 miles! I should probably go back to bed. Either way, not enough time for anyone in the house to have the opportunity to go that far and come back with the timeline we have. I hope this isn't one of those farfetched tips we have heard of in other cases. But maybe they have info on this landfill tip that made them exonerate the pple in the Nissan?

No worries. :crazy:

Ooooh ooooh Give us a hint, please!!!! TIA

I have a little more info.

The ex-wife of SP was married to someone else before SP for a few years. That man's last name is the same as many in Baker county, but he's from Jacksonville.

The ex-wife now lives in Glen St. Mary, about 15 miles away from Crystal Sheffield.

Just a coincidence, I'm sure. I do not mean to imply ANYTHING AT ALL by this info, just pointing it out.

She has a MS...

You are correct!
Wow, I bet that costs a pretty penny to have another state accept your trash. Here in the Wy, most of our towns have their own landfills. But then, this is the least populated state in the nation. I hope she's not in a landfill, I can't imagine anyone throwing away a child like they're trash, even though KC did it to her own daughter.
I'm still holding out hope that she could still be alive.

Did the woman who reported the attempted abduction get the license plate # of the blue car?

How long has the live in boyfriend been living with mom?

Bolded in Red by me. This is unbelievable! 57 SO's living within 3 miles of where she disappeared and an add'l 37 in an expanded 5 mile radius. These numbers are flooring me! Why is this happening? You think it has much to do with today's acceptance and emphasis on sexual enhancement products, videotapes, adult entertainment, etc.? How can this many people be on the books as RSO's in our communities? Why aren't there studies going on about this? Have the numbers increased in the last 5 to 10 years?

Why aren't our State and Federal officials doing more to protect our children? The State of Florida "says" it is pro-"no child left behind" and say they are concentrating on giving the kids a quality education, even though they don't have any money to invest in the schools or in what it takes to protect our kids. They do not do enough to protect them! Not when there are 94 SO's in a 8 mile radius of where this child disappeared! How ridiculous! They've got kids walking more than a mile to and from school at 7 years old because they don't have a bus available? Why is that? No money. It's all about the money. Who's at fault? Lots of people. The taxpayers want quality education but they don't want to pay for it. They want our kids to be safe but not at their expense. They want SO's monitored so that they can know where they reside at any given time but that's all they want to know. No one keeps track of them, where they go, what they do until they've re-offended and then they take account of where and what they've been participating in. When it's too late........again. I am so fed up with hearing these stories, I'm ready to retire from my regular job and take up the cause because if someone doesn't do it soon, the children are going to continue to lose this fight. We need to fight for them.

Bolded and colored by me.
97 RSO's and another one of our children gone missing! Monitoring SO's? My butt! This country wont keep them in prison because why not enough room... so lets just keep only the real dangerous ones in prison.. murderers drug dealers. Well i think SO's are just as darn dangerous if not more then some of the prisoners that are locked up.
There are alot of non used prisons that have been closed down lets start by opening a few of them up and fill them up with only SO's.. they can have their own place where they can just sit in there and be the pigs that they are amongst them selves and away from the public and our babies. First offense LAST offense! They are sick minded people and do not deserve to live a life of freedom to do as they please. We do not have the resources to watch every move they make out in the world and need to be removed from the streets.

Sorry had to vent!

The ex-wife of SP was married to someone else before SP for a few years. That man's last name is the same as many in Baker county, but he's from Jacksonville.

The ex-wife now lives in Glen St. Mary, about 15 miles away from Crystal Sheffield.

Just a coincidence, I'm sure. I do not mean to imply ANYTHING AT ALL by this info, just pointing it out.

She has a MS...

Thanks, Eliza. Yeah, I can't imagine that this could be connected to the Haleigh case. I'm just nosy cuz I'm usually all over that one like white on rice. Now I'm more interested in this one because I feel Somer could still be alive, and I fear poor Haleigh is beyond our help. :(

If Somer was often "allowed" to run off whenever she felt like it, it places this child in more vulnerable circumstances.

If she was intially "hiding" that doesn't negate the idea that a predator could have grabbed her when she reached that location.

She has a MS...

Who is SP? I am behind on the posts.

According to the file I just downloaded from our marvelous, on- top- of -everything poster, PattyG, the landfill site is on Rosemary Hill Road, which google maps says is 14.3 miles from Orange Park. (But don't trust anything I say this morning lol)
CLAY ROSEMARY HILL LANDFILL III ROSEMARY HILL RD, W OF C-315 GREEN COVE SPRINGS CLAY COUNTY COMMISSIONERS
So do they take the trash there, and then move it to GA later?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Susielarios