FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone,,
I have no idea where ur all at on here, I havent had time to follow since i left off this morning... I just wanted u to know Im safe n sound. and I wanna catch up... but let me say this....
The person I went to meet was no help at all.. I think they might have answered questions if I made a donation.. so.. needless to say.. it didnt pan out much. If I were rich they still wouldnt have gotten a dime from me. I think this org says they are there to support the victims of kids that die violently... IMO.. they prey on these people for connections to caring people that donate. THey have been in and out of DTs since this happened... any friends of DT?.. I would run these people off. They were gossipy types but she didnt say anything we havent already heard.. that the kids run the neighborhood.. etc. I want to add IMO still I DONT think DT had anything to do wiht what happened to somer, except what has already been said about her parenting skills. And Im not bashin,, but thats the repeated RUMOR. No info on other kids.. they are at someone elses house.. no reason to disclose this. Nothing on AC at all. When I tried to get her to tell me who was who in pall bearers and other pics, she couldnt tell one bald man from another... seriously.. she misidentified the ones I did know and I dont think it was on purpose.. (they do kinda all look alike :) I saw some "Justice for Somer" paraphenalia and asked where it came from .. she said SP.. who, she implied, was in charge of all of that.. tshirts, car magnets, etc. maybe fund raisers too. She also acted a lil smitten with him and told me when I asked what her take was -that if God wants us to find this monster.. he will show us. that we need to stop looking and let God provide.. Not a direct quote but close. So in my mind Im thinking... maybe God is working thru WS.. but I kept my opinions to myself.. something I NEVER get credit for btw.. thats about it for that part of my journey today... I will carry on after I catch up... was very emotional and yes, even scary and creeepy at times... I felt like Somer was with me... Have I missed that they have arrested anyone????? tell me now... then Im catchin up.

Whoops! Chickadee, you are absolutely right! I use Firefox. Forgot to mention that little tidbit. Thanks!
Color tabs? Ooh! :dance: LOL

You should get this add-on! You'll love it especially if you have 10 or more tabs opened like I usually do...the different colors makes it easier to keep track. My eyes aren't as sharp as they once were so I need all the help I can get. :crazy:
Colorful Tabs

Hi everyone,,
I have no idea where ur all at on here, I havent had time to follow since i left off this morning... I just wanted u to know Im safe n sound. and I wanna catch up... but let me say this....
The person I went to meet was no help at all.. I think they might have answered questions if I made a donation.. so.. needless to say.. it didnt pan out much. If I were rich they still wouldnt have gotten a dime from me. I think this org says they are there to support the victims of kids that die violently... IMO.. they prey on these people for connections to caring people that donate. THey have been in and out of DTs since this happened... any friends of DT?.. I would run these people off. They were gossipy types but she didnt say anything we havent already heard.. that the kids run the neighborhood.. etc. I want to add IMO still I DONT think DT had anything to do wiht what happened to somer, except what has already been said about her parenting skills. And Im not bashin,, but thats the repeated RUMOR. No info on other kids.. they are at someone elses house.. no reason to disclose this. Nothing on AC at all. When I tried to get her to tell me who was who in pall bearers and other pics, she couldnt tell one bald man from another... seriously.. she misidentified the ones I did know and I dont think it was on purpose.. (they do kinda all look alike :) I saw some "Justice for Somer" paraphenalia and asked where it came from .. she said SP.. who, she implied, was in charge of all of that.. tshirts, car magnets, etc. maybe fund raisers too. She also acted a lil smitten with him and told me when I asked what her take was -that if God wants us to find this monster.. he will show us. that we need to stop looking and let God provide.. Not a direct quote but close. So in my mind Im thinking... maybe God is working thru WS.. but I kept my opinions to myself.. something I NEVER get credit for btw.. thats about it for that part of my journey today... I will carry on after I catch up... was very emotional and yes, even scary and creeepy at times... I felt like Somer was with me... Have I missed that they have arrested anyone????? tell me now... then Im catchin up.

No arrests but what you are telling us almost confirms my notion that this was all a copy cat of Caylee A. It's like SP planned it all. Poor Somer is a victim of greed.

You should get this add-on! You'll love it especially if you have 10 or more tabs opened like I usually do...the different colors makes it easier to keep track. My eyes aren't as sharp as they once were so I need all the help I can get. :crazy:
Colorful Tabs

THanks chickadee I grabbed it too.. I don't go searching firefox for add ons .. I get confused so when one is suggested I check it out.. Thanks again that will help so much.. :woohoo::woohoo:

Colorful Tabs
O/T I will check into that as soon as I can, Chickadee. Got 'er bookmarked-
10 tabs? Wow. I usually draw the line @ 5, then I'm bookmarking and closing some down.

Colorful Tabs

I just love the pastel colored tabs - and I also have the 'red cat' theme! Firefox is my favorite cause of all the different extensions and add-ons to personalize it. :crazy:

Just a heads up, got news vans right outside my house here. Attempted abduction after school of a little girl right down the street. She got away. Will post more news when I can, she got a description and car. May be related. First unconfirmed information is a gray 4 dr Honda, man had spiked brown hair. Park at Blanding apartment complex 222 blairmore blvd OP FL.

All unconfirmed right now, waiting on more information. Supposedly happened yesterday.

Man Reportedly Offered Child Ride Home
Elementary School Principal Sends Out Letter To Parents In Orange Park

POSTED: Thursday, November 19, 2009
UPDATED: 5:09 pm EST November 19, 2009
ORANGE PARK, Fla. -- The principal of W.E. Cherry Elementary School in Orange Park sent out a letter to parents Thursday after a report of a man in a car offering a child a ride home.

The child reportedly ran home and told her mother.

It happened near The Park at Blanding Apartments, not far from where Somer Thompson disappeared last month.

Police described the man as being in his 20s, with dark, spiky hair.

They said he was in a gray four-door Honda.

If you have information, you're asked to call the Clay County Sheriff's Office at 904-213-6104.

This is the link to the article pasted above: http://www.news4jax.com/news/21667576/detail.html

Clay County authorities are searching for an older, faded gray Honda with a loud muffler after a girl said the driver asked her if she needed a ride then followed her through an apartment complex parking lot.

The girl's mother said her daughter went to collect the mail at the Park at Blanding Apartments in the 200 block of Blairmore Boulevard Wednesday when a male in a car asked her if she wanted a ride.

She said no and started to walk away, according to a Clay County Sheriff's Office report. She told investigators the vehicle started to follow her before speeding out of the parking lot.

The girl did not say the man tried to abduct her or get out of the vehicle.

http://jacksonville.com/community/m..._girl_refuses_coaxing_to_ride_with_a_stranger

Man Reportedly Offered Child Ride Home
Elementary School Principal Sends Out Letter To Parents In Orange Park

POSTED: Thursday, November 19, 2009
UPDATED: 5:09 pm EST November 19, 2009
ORANGE PARK, Fla. -- The principal of W.E. Cherry Elementary School in Orange Park sent out a letter to parents Thursday after a report of a man in a car offering a child a ride home.

The child reportedly ran home and told her mother.

It happened near The Park at Blanding Apartments, not far from where Somer Thompson disappeared last month.

Police described the man as being in his 20s, with dark, spiky hair.

They said he was in a gray four-door Honda.

If you have information, you're asked to call the Clay County Sheriff's Office at 904-213-6104.

This is the link to the article pasted above: http://www.news4jax.com/news/21667576/detail.html

Wonder if a copy cat ?? or Dt lawyer is telling fibs about LE watching the suspect of Somer's case.. hmmmm

There are just so many little “oddities” or red flags that you can’t help but be a little suspicious of the adults in Somer‘s life.

One of the last, if not the actual last, conversations Somer had with ST’s side of the family, according to sadnpod, was a request to “pick her up/get her out of there” or something like that (sorry couldn‘t find the exact quote). Why would she make this request? Was she upset at something trivial that day or was it something else? After that, all contact with that side of the family was cut off? Why?

What kind of person is PC? What is his background? He hasn’t gotten a very good rap on here (controlling, “not nice” etc.) but what do we really know about him? I would think that after what happened, PC would have even more control over DT if he was controlling her before. She’s probably leaning pretty heavily on him now I would imagine. Why would he encourage the spite and bad behaviour towards ST? You’d think he would have tried to mend that rift for the sake of the kids at the funeral not add to it. He should have been the voice of reason for DT during this time. Was he?

What is the relationship between SP and PC considering their odd very small hometown connection? And what is the relationship between SP and DT? Were SP and PC friends and that’s how DT met SP? Isn’t there a rather large age gap between them? Are they related? How exactly was that lunch set up? Whose idea was it? What was the purpose? Why did SP decide to stay on until the kids got home? Was it his idea?

Someone (Sorrell Skye?) mentioned that this could have been an inexperienced killer and things may have been staged to try to throw off LE. What kind of staging is possible here?

Placing SP at the house, PC and DT at work gives them all alibis. SP, who supposedly had never been at the house to greet the children after school before, delayed the actual “search” for Somer by sending AT out not once but twice and not contacting DT right away to ask what he should do. But he still had an alibi with ST there with him at the house. Why didn’t he send both kids out to look? He did not place himself alone either in the house or the neighbourhood searching. I would think that he would have called DT immediately when Somer did not come home with the others. Why didn’t he? He didn’t contact her at all, she supposedly contacted him first. How much longer might he have waited if she didn’t call? Not knowing the after school routine, wouldn’t he have panicked right away when one of the youngest children didn’t come home? His inaction gave the killer an extra hour before anyone was really looking for Somer. And it eliminated the neglect of not having an adult home for the young children that day when LE was eventually called. Made DT look like a better parent in the eyes of the public when the donations started rolling in too. Could all this be considered staging?

I would hope that LE has checked all of the cell phone records and contacts of all three of the adults in this situation for at least the last 2 months but especially the phone contact between SP and PC and a possible third party.

If someone wanted Somer to “disappear”, would they contract a third party? For money? What might the reason be? Did either PC or SP have any “sinister” contacts? Again I’d be combing through those phone records.

Who conveniently threw out a RSO’s name to LE before the body was found? Why him? There are hundreds in the area. And apparently he wasn’t. But whoever gave his name perhaps didn’t know that? When the report was taken wasn’t it still just a missing child who might have just gone to a friend’s house? Why throw in a RSO angle right away? If the body wasn’t found, would LE still be concentrating on all the RSO’s in the area? How were they able to rule them out so quickly once the body was found? Or is it possible they have just one in mind? Is he connected to PC or SP in any way?

In this scenario, I see DT as totally unaware and set up too. Who is encouraging her to do these interviews? Whose idea was it to hire an entertainment lawyer and set up a website for donations? How would a mother in shock think to do these things so quickly? Is she getting paid for the TV interviews in which she has nothing new to add to the case? Is the lawyer setting up and getting a cut of the interviews or how is he being paid? Who is behind all the fundraising? Why are there still fundraisers going on? Wouldn’t all of the people in the OP and Jacksonville area be fully aware by now of Somer’s fate? What are the fundraisers and donation requests for? Just to support the family financially? Why is the public now responsible to support this family? Is PC still working? Why can’t he support them? Why didn’t he help out before? Doesn’t DT still get child support for the three remaining children? Where does PC’s money go if he’s living in his girlfriend’s parent’s house, she had a full time job and he isn’t able or is unwilling to support the family financially? I’d be checking into his financial transactions too.

Oh and coincidentally, the person who set up the website with the big DONATE button on it has the first name of Chris. Not sure if this is the mysterious Chris that sadnpod is trying to figure out. Another “friend” in Jacksonville who conveniently does web design?

Can anyone answer any of these questions?

Please correct me if I have mistaken any of these points. 19 threads is a lot to go through and remember.

Id like to try but its too much for me atm. Agree on all the financial part... accrding to ST and what I think I saw in divorce proceedings online, his child support is up to date... when this happend or if it has been all along, IDK, but I dont think so. Is the chris I am looking for? I was told today that this c is also cp. also told was the guy I was looking for but unless i see better pic or in person, honestly I cant tell. But Im leaning that way.
idk about the dynamics of the whole CP, SP, DT, PC thing... I have more male friends than female... i just get along with men better, so idk.

OT - for anyone interested here is the red cat theme...if you like cats this is great!

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/104

OT - I think the themes are so cool.. but,,,, I can't use them.. I don't care much for change and then to learn the new meaning of them.. I am just lazy I guess. lol I deleted the one son found for me.. confused me to much.. must be something really wrong with me... lol :crazy:

shadowizar, tell me the news of this did NOT just come out today. Do you have any idea how old the child is? And could a gray Honda be confused w/a gray Nissan? (Wasn't it a Nissan they were checking out early on in Somer's case?)
I'm just sick over this. It just never seems to stop. I believe the reason he did not attempt to grab her or get out was because in an apt complex, there's no way know ing when someone would come in or out.

Gotta look for those doggies! LOL
Thanks! Amazing how I muddled through w/out all of this wonderful info from you and Chickadee. I'm thinking my ignorance is legion!
What cool things. Thanks again, both of you. :woohoo:

OT - the developer of the cat theme is adamant about not EVER developing dog themes. I looked for dogs first! Best for me would be dogs and kitties. lol

this is what i did 2day. I found the nursing home.. it is in front of Somers school.. but not directly--its on the main rd.. if u leave there, make an immediate rt, you pass the side of somers school, the way they were walking...turn rt on gano (turn left and the neighborhood behind the school is really bad.. vacant houses with windows broken out, not so nice looking people hanging around) propane tanks on immediate left.. my thots are she hid here til her sibs passed. 1080 is next on left.. dumpster is still there, I think its a decoy, the whole 1080 thing. the park is huge and right across the street, there is a rd to the rt b4 thr park.. it goes past the small skate park on rt and turns dirt then goes all the way around the park,, its dark and creepy back there, but if she headed thru the park it is possible for her to get home this way and avoid all other crossing guards. I dont think she was in any hurry to get home. IF WLK left nursing home and headed toward his addy on gano. this is the way he would have gone.. the same route somer would take from school only he wouldnt turn on debarry. She was last seem in front of 1080 lookin undecided,, I think she went thru the park and no one noticed but WLK,. Back there no one would have heard her. Now I go back to 1080 and go her reg route.. turn on debarry and head to her house.. its a nice neighborhood.. all the crossing guards were there and were very alert.. idk if they always have been but I think so...If u go straight, u pass OPJH.. then arrive at wlks addy on gano. about a mile past where somer would turn.. you can get to her house from here easily, but they are not neighbors per se. The addy on Gano... does not look investigated at all, there are carpets rolled up and yard trash and debris in front for pick up and looks like they have been there a while, no trash cans. just trash bags. There was two vehicles (no caddy) and looked like moving in or out. Lots of little girls kids stuff in yard and on top of vehicle. No comment on how sad to go by DT's and memorial..other than heartbreaking. Now my story gets creepy and my lil sweetheart wants me... so I will be back with the rest of the story. Anyone find out the deal on dumpsters? I dont think that dumpster in front of 1080 had anything to do with it. I wanna know if the trash route includes the area in GCS where WLK was living when arrested... does anyone know?

I think its rememberingsomer.com. Im sure someone will tell us if this is wrong..

That's correct. Thank you.

Just so you know, "Chris" is a female.

edit: er, maybe not. I read the source info incorrectly.

So everyone knows CP is NOT the Chris I have been looking for.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DMP2816