Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM
That is a good very point. Mom was not asked to ID her. In another case last year, a 12 yr. old was murdered (the mother & father were not together) but they were told not to ID her & they used dental records instead as well (which brought endless speculation). In the end it was found, Mom had strangled to death her daughter (Karissa Boudreau) & deliberately, not in a fit of rage...it was planned out. Interesting too in light of Sheniya, she only lived with her bio-mother for a few months as Karissa decided she wanted to live with her. So there was nothing wrong with facial identity is my point.

While I bring up this case, Mom was fund-raising in this small town & donated. Of course people noticed she was at bars, liquor store, buying lobster, & living it up. It didn't take long & people closed their wallets. It took LE 5 months to charge her (although they were onto her very early on) & had to use a sting to prove it. Interestingly, her boyfriend had no idea.

OOps, ETA, in this case, I am not feeling Mom is involved. Don't want anyone to get the wrong impression of my thoughts.

I remember that case. Made me sick that she killed her daughter over a me or the kid scenario from the boyfriend. Was even more sick when he didn't get charged with anything. I'd love to meet that guy.

No No you are following my T-Rex perfectly f-i-n-e fine....

but I must have missed that XP update cuz if I follow your directions I get a new window rather than a new tab in my current window.

There's something else I can look up....(my missing update !?!) LOL

But thanks for your (technical) support....very much appreciated.

Now if we can just get Justice for Somer we will be set! KWIM?

=)

You might want to try using Mozilla/Firefox instead of Internet Explorer.

http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/upgrade.html

You can have multiple tabs...even colorful tabs if you want! This site tells more about it, even has reviews. http://download.cnet.com/mozilla-firefox/

If you decide to go with FireFox and need help, I can walk you through it.

Did anyone else catch Diena and her attorney on The Early Show a few minutes ago?

Hi locals!

Do any of you know anything about a carnival that was at St. Catherine's Church around the time Somer went missing?

Someone mentioned it - but I don't remember who.

Anyway - was it a true carnival with rides and traveling carnies
or more of a locally run thing - with people from the church and community running it?

TIA

Sorry I was away for a couple of days

Good morning!!!! Glad to see you here!! if this was my child, every friend I have would be rallying too... but not to defend me.. to find my childs murderer... man up.. woman up.. whatever and help us....

Hi locals!

Do any of you know anything about a carnival that was at St. Catherine's Church around the time Somer went missing?

or more of a locally run thing - with people from the church and community running it?

TIA
I will see if I can find out today...

i recorded the early show.. gonna see what ms dt has to say today....hope its something new without one single "I" comment... why do I doubt it.

Wow... her attny talked more than she did... "I worry about my safety, my childrens safety and the safety of all the children in my neighborhood...." or something close to that... why her own safety? and she even lists herself first... im so tired of her me, me, me, thing... really... how are the kids> at least she has three on this show.. dr phil only referred to two... we all know neither number is right... its been a month today... a good day to announce the arrest of a monster.... please oh please?

Wow... her attny talked more than she did... "I worry about my safety, my childrens safety and the safety of all the children in my neighborhood...." or something close to that... why her own safety? and she even lists herself first... im so tired of her me, me, me, thing... really... how are the kids> at least she has three on this show.. dr phil only referred to two... we all know neither number is right... its been a month today... a good day to announce the arrest of a monster.... please oh please?

Because it's someone she personally knows and most likely living with, PC. That's the only thing I could think of.

Hi locals!

TIA

I know someone who owns a carnival.

The way most of them work is they are fundraisers for places like churches and schools. The carnival operator is contracted to supply specific equipment and games and gets a percentage of the take.

The carnival equipment does "travel" in that it moves from site to site. But it usually stays within driving distance of home base. Going out of state is rare in that there is overhead involved - employees to house and feed, etc. The carnival operators that I know of stay local and sleep in their own beds at night.

The equipment usually moves from one site to the next on a weekly basis, with set up usually planned for Thursday evening and tear down on Sunday night/Monday, depending on the contract with the non-profit organization.

Rarely do the ride or game operators take on the important task of moving the expensive equipment as it involves driving huge trucks. The most trusted employees and owners do the movement of the equipment.

And, just for the record, carnies have a bad rep as toothless nomads. Not so today. The carnies I know live better than most in huge homes, fancy cars and are well-respected in the community.

Somer was counting on her for safety. She would rather have lunch with SP than check on her daughter that wasn't even feeling well that day.

Pls use initials...

I think imo that DT gets slammed a lil more because somer died on her watch....

could any of us pass this slam test... i dont think so, at least not totally.

We are not about slamming... we are about finding who did this....

lets focus on that today... on the anniversary of this tragedy and hope we get answers today....

Pls use initials...

I think imo that DT gets slammed a lil more because somer died on her watch....

could any of us pass this slam test... i dont think so, at least not totally.

We are not about slamming... we are about finding who did this....

lets focus on that today... on the anniversary of this tragedy and hope we get answers today....

I surely hope so. :praying: Poor little Somer deserves that at the very least. I don't want this going on for years unsolved. There is someone out there that knows and I sure hope to God that they tell. Maybe that reward money will be so lucrative that someone will give up their monster child or husband etc. Let it be so. RIP Dear Somer.

Because it's someone she personally knows and most likely living with, PC. That's the only thing I could think of.

Did it also say that her entertainment attny was basically hired as a liasion bwteen her and LE? Did I dream that? No time to rewatch atm.

One month has gone by since Somer left school for the last time.
My thoughts are with Somer, her entire family and friends as they struggle during this horrific time.

Awaiting Justice for little, sweet Somer.

Rest in Eternal Peace.

I surely hope so. :praying: Poor little Somer deserves that at the very least. I don't want this going on for years unsolved. There is someone out there that knows and I sure hope to God that they tell. Maybe that reward money will be so lucrative that someone will give up their monster child or husband etc. Let it be so. RIP Dear Somer.

Ive even wondered if they are waiting for the reward to increase with all the fundraising goin on... yet it hasnt, has it? Not recently....anyway...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarrilinaCali