FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #21

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
More:

"Police have interviewed all known sex offenders living close to the area where Somer Thompson vanished Monday and do not suspect them in the 7-year-old's murder."

"Investigators left the abandoned house around 1 a.m. Friday, but it remained a crime scene with 24-hour police protection."

"Just after 11:30 p.m. Thursday, crews brought in a digging machine from the State Fire Marshal's Office to dig on various parts of the property and to lift heavy objects, according to officials."

http://www.wtsp.com/news/local/crime/story.aspx?storyid=116107&catid=82

I'm back to the heavy equipment question at Gano. Why? For what possible reason?

Possibly she was shot or stabbed... and maybe there was a fresh pad of concrete poured at the Gano property & they were searching for a gun or knife? Seems the only logical explanation I can come up with other than moving the dumpster or for scooping out the debris of wood & glass from it to search.

More:

"Police have interviewed all known sex offenders living close to the area where Somer Thompson vanished Monday and do not suspect them in the 7-year-old's murder."

"Investigators left the abandoned house around 1 a.m. Friday, but it remained a crime scene with 24-hour police protection."

"Just after 11:30 p.m. Thursday, crews brought in a digging machine from the State Fire Marshal's Office to dig on various parts of the property and to lift heavy objects, according to officials."

Digging on various parts of the property? Was there fresh concrete poured?

Here's a gano house one & more facts could be condensed & added if you see fit:

"Detectives also searched a public rest room in a playground across the street from the house. They went into the men’s room for several minutes and came out carrying a bag, Local 6 News reported."

"The sheriff's department said all but 5 sexual offenders in a five-mile radius of the girl's home have been interviewed and cleared." (That was awhile ago, do we have anything that they have all been cleared now).

"Clay County Sheriff Rick Beseler said the initial tentative identification was based on clothing and a birthmark that matched the girl's."

" An autopsy was performed Thursday by the Georgia Bureau of Investigation in Savannah after the body was found near the Florida state line."

"The Sheriff's Department said it does know preliminary results on the autopsy, but it cannot disclose details."

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/21389447/detail.html

Still really curious who or what cause the crime to go in there. Did LE see something at the house interviewing Kyle as a witness? Someone call?

ALL BUT FIVE were cleared, two of these we know of.. WLK and CWG.. what five is not enough?

More:

So that means ALL their alibis are believable? Reminds me of false alibi scenerio. I just dont see how they could all be completely cleared, but im sure they know more than i do, at least I hope so

Possibly she was shot or stabbed... and maybe there was a fresh pad of concrete poured at the Gano property & they were searching for a gun or knife? Seems the only logical explanation I can come up with other than moving the dumpster or for scooping out the debris of wood & glass from it to search.

It's possible, but I don't think she was shot - someone would have reported hearing a gunshot I would think. Stabbed? Maybe, but I tend to think she was beaten - she MUST have had horrific wounds to her face if LE and the funeral directors did not want the mother to see the body. When someone has to identify a body, don't they usually just view the face? That's why I'm thinking "beaten" in the face and/or head.

BBM: That leads me to believe she was clothed. So if she had her clothes on, chances are she wasn't sexually assualted - no? yes?

ITA, however I can understand if people take the Sherrif's direct quote vs a reporter's interpetation and read it differently along with not saying if it was a boy or girl. They knew what Somer was wearing, that was my only point. However I share your thoughts. But I do want to see Human's video as I never say never lol.

ETA I think I answered the question you asked in my original post & that's why it is so important to know if she was fully dressed ITA.

Thank you sad!!!

I've often wondered, from the very beginning, if she might have gone to the park, or taken an alternate route home. I still think it's entirely possible and is probably why no one saw her after her big sis lost sight of her.
Also - good thinking about the turtle question! I'm hoping we can get an answer to that.

I almost forgot the kids play area has a teeter totter type ride that hold four kids and kinda looks like a turtle too. IDK, just throwin it out there.

I'm calling it an early night. Been on here waay too much today. But I've got the information if we decide we want to use it, and can decide what to use.
Hugs, everyone.
Maybe tomorrow...

It's possible, but I don't think she was shot - someone would have reported hearing a gunshot I would think. Stabbed? Maybe, but I tend to think she was beaten - she MUST have had horrific wounds to her face if LE and the funeral directors did not want the mother to see the body. When someone has to identify a body, don't they usually just view the face? That's why I'm thinking "beaten" in the face and/or head.

BBM: it could have been from the compaction of the garbage truck which caused some disfigurement.

Off the topic, but I found a story about Sean. I don't know if we've found it before.

When he was 23 he was diagnosed with Hodgkin's stage 2. He almost died from chemo and radiation treatments. That's when he got involved in Quantum Touch... to help heal himself.

http://www.quantumtouch.com/index.php?option=com_profiles&type=instructors&limitstart=100

edit: the wording on this page matches what's on his own website (the change) and his photo is not on this page. It also states that Sean is an indigo.

edit again: this is all old news and I need to get some sleep. wow. Sorry all.

Paris paris.. I hope I said that it was said to me and Im passing on my view of it.. I am really tired of folks inplying my perceptions are biased and Im not gonna defend myself except to say.. MY grandchildren live here.. I am biased for them, and all the children out there. I dont give too poots about tickin off mommy or daddy when they care more about themselves than their kids. My perceptions are just that, mine...

Now I'm confused - I thought daddy was your relative and buddy...no???

Now I'm confused - I thought daddy was your relative and buddy...no???

I think Ive made it clear what my relationship with ST is... at least I KNOW he is not a poi. YES THIS IS A FACT. I dont see why I have to keep repeating it. No one that I know of that knows ST has tried to intimidate ws members. I think another member that knew him and DT when they were married has pretty much agreed with my assessment of him.

I havent asked you who ur relatives are or ur friends, why do mine make u uncomfortable with my input? My input here is just like yours, just another point of view. I dont think Ive said anything was a fact if it was not, if so, pls bring it to my attention.

This is my town too, my kids live here, my gkids live here...and I want Justice For Somer....
isnt that enough? that I care? Isnt that what we all have in common here?:banghead:

NO NO NO NO NO NO. I don't want anyone to jump to wrong conclusions. It's from searching the net for info on the Gano house and this came up.

I really want to see that video, I have been playing with it & can only get news or sports...I can't get the beginning. Is there something I have to do? I would appreciate any help.

I looked up PC's place of employment. I thought maybe they made things like concrete blocks, but they are involved in much more sophisticated items, If he;s a truck driver, he brings these items to the place where there is big construction going on, IMO, not residential.

I am curious about the truck driving because I wouldn't think you'd have regular hours because it would depend on where you are hauling to. I honestly don't think that he has anything to do with it. I think it's more random. But I am wondering how you would be able to call someone to come home from a job like that if the person is on the road.

sadnpod, does ST know anything about PC's job?

I didn't see the posts as they were all withdrawn before I started my WS addiction for the day. I think that you've been pretty even towards both parties.

I think I must have just left that night (and I was on late) lol, but ditto for me as well.

Hi doggies - starting over is a great idea! Just a note: #3 is in dispute cause that information came from a former babysitter (maybe one that Somer didn't care for). Mom D. denys that Somer wandered and said 'if she did, no body told me'. LE never said a word about her wandering etc etc. I'm not so sure that Somer's wandering is a 'fact' at this point. mho

But, Diena said something like "this time it was different".

I think Ive made it clear what my relationship with ST is... at least I KNOW he is not a poi. YES THIS IS A FACT. I dont see why I have to keep repeating it. No one that I know of that knows ST has tried to intimidate ws members. I think another member that knew him and DT when they were married has pretty much agreed with my assessment of him.

I havent asked you who ur relatives are or ur friends, why do mine make u uncomfortable with my input? My input here is just like yours, just another point of view. I dont think Ive said anything was a fact if it was not, if so, pls bring it to my attention.

This is my town too, my kids live here, my gkids live here...and I want Justice For Somer....
isnt that enough? that I care? Isnt that what we all have in common here?:banghead:

You seem to be on here as a 'spoke person for dad T.
1. You tell us he isn't temporarily disabled - but has a lifetime disability. (different from what dad T. told us on nationwide TV) (which is it?)

2. You tell us the 'soot' comment he made on national TV was a mistake and he listened to the wrong person. (many of us spent lots of time tracking down possible ways for Somer to have soot on her). He has never remedied that comment - only those of us on WS know that he COULD have a permanent disability. (which is it?)

Either you are on here as a spokesperson or a biased relative, or now you say...you are just like the rest of us. Which is it?????? Did Tricia ocay you as a spokesperson relative? TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annabella2320