FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #21

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure about all that legal mumbo gumbo, but at the top on his flyer it has: KUHN is registered as a Sexual Predator pursuant to Section 775.21 F.S
Positive identification cannot be established unless a fingerprint comparison is made.

I clicked on Section 775.21 F.S and got this: Predator Definitions

but under the predator definitons one could be convicted of either 794.011(2) o4 794.011(8) to be a predator.

his list of convictions includes one count of each, but (2) (b) states the perp is under the age of 18 which iirc, wlk wasn't.

just think it's odd that a typo would remain on a Sex Offense Registry.
the two charges, although, both severe, are different, so i just think there would be a correction with the second charge.

ETA: According to Family Watchdog registry he was 40 at the time of conviction.
The only thing I can think is maybe he was convicted of 794.011(2) (b) some time prior to the registry being instituted because for that charge it lists the adjudication info as unavailable, where the other charge lists the adjudication info. I don't know and can't figure it out.

LOL ... do any of you hit the Thanks button when you really mean You're Welcome? I do.

YES YES YES i do and it's so true!!!

Imagine, if we could thank ourselves (who hasn't tried? lol) it'd be like patting ourselves on the back.... I mean we quote ourselves....sometiimes....seems the only way to toot our own horn on here...lol

I also think we need a button for the other end of the scale, like for example maybe a "slap to the back of the head" button....I'd also like the ability to use it on myself.

Just saying...

tarabull.

YES YES YES i do and it's so true!!!

Imagine, if we could thank ourselves (who hasn't tried? lol) it'd be like patting ourselves on the back.... I mean we quote ourselves....sometiimes....seems the only way to toot our own horn on here...lol

I also think we need a button for the other end of the scale, like for example maybe a "slap to the back of the head" button....I'd also like the ability to use it on myself.

Just saying...

tarabull.

bbm

I like this. I was thinking of a thumbs down button

I'm so mad I could spit! :furious:

I went to Nancy Grace's website to see if she had any new info about Somer. BOMBSHELL!!! There is NOTHING at all about Somer on the main page.
http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

Not even on NG's Case File Archive page.
http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/09/02/NGcasefiles/index.html

Nothing on her Cold Case files page either.
http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2008/news/coldcases/

Not even on her FB main page.
http://www.facebook.com/NancyGraceHLN

Nada, nothing, zilch, zippo! WTH is going on??? Has she been gagged or what? :confused: Somer was murdered just one month ago and there is no mention of her at all??? :shakehead:

But, alas, all is not lost!!! NG's DOES mention the Balloon Boy. :balloons:

:furious: :curses: :scream: :cursing: :rage: :banghead:

:rant:

Honestly I JUST DONT GET IT!!!!!! Mabe NG knows more than we do..

Ok,it looks like the wrong sikes.He's a scary looking guy.

I wonder if she was talking about Haleigh who was very close by...but who's the other

OM goodness!!!!

I've been away!!!!! DH threw me a monkey wrench yesterday!!!!! Dayum him!
So, DH is now home for a few days - this is bad timing LOL.

I'm trying to catch up but had to jump ahead cuz the suspence was killing me!!!!

SAD!!!! I just read your post about Max getting you to Kuhn's new address....I know exactly what you mean about 3627 Harbor Road!! I'm glad max got you there but wish you didn't have to go it alone!!!!!!! My spidey senses have been tingling about that place the minute I realized the land owner back in there - his son is also an RSO!!!!!!!! (ETA: I SHOULD HAVE WARNED YOU! feeling baaaaad)

Still tryng to read.....wanted to reply IMMEDIATELY when I saw your post at the top of this new thread directed at me!!!!!

SHUX, Sad i'm just so darn glad you made it home safely.

Wait! I just went to Family watchdog and typed in that address. Then I clicked on a couple of dots., ok a couple RSO popped up. Then I clicked on the red dot just south east of the little house that shows up on the map. OMG There are 16 RSO living at that address. Must be some sort of a halfway house or something. And Kuhn is listed as one of them. Didn't sadnpod say a women came out? Well, there is a RSO woman living there too. She has long dirty blond hair.

http://www.familywatchdog.us/ViewOffenderDetails.asp?oID=FL10192&aID=207819609&at=1&sid={7E761ED2-229E-45D4-9ED6-A10F4BAC88C7}&lat=30.007463&long=-81.697226&clr=%23ff0000&rm=0

what is going on?? I am no conspiracy theorist but I am starting to wonder. Why would NG have nothing on Somer???
I swear there is some kind of gag order here. No one has come out of the woodwork to give their take on the family, the neighborhood etc.

NG with a gag order?? LOL!!

Wait! I just went to Family watchdog and typed in that address. Then I clicked on a couple of dots., ok a couple RSO popped up. Then I clicked on the red dot just south east of the little house that shows up on the map. OMG There are 16 RSO living at that address. Must be some sort of a halfway house or something. And Kuhn is listed as one of them. Didn't sadnpod say a women came out? Well, there is a RSO woman living there too. She has long dirty blond hair.

http://www.familywatchdog.us/ViewOf...at=30.007463&long=-81.697226&clr=#ff0000&rm=0

was the red dot the jail?? all these perps list the clay county jail as current addy.

OM goodness!!!!

I've been away!!!!! DH threw me a monkey wrench yesterday!!!!! Dayum him!
So, DH is now home for a few days - this is bad timing LOL.

I'm trying to catch up but had to jump ahead cuz the suspence was killing me!!!!

SAD!!!! I just read your post about Max getting you to Kuhn's new address....I know exactly what you mean about 3627 Harbor Road!! I'm glad max got you there but wish you didn't have to go it alone!!!!!!! My spidey senses have been tingling about that place the minute I realized the land owner back in there - his son is also an RSO!!!!!!!! (ETA: I SHOULD HAVE WARNED YOU! feeling baaaaad)

Still tryng to read.....wanted to reply IMMEDIATELY when I saw your post at the top of this new thread directed at me!!!!!

SHUX, Sad i'm just so darn glad you made it home safely.

No worries g/f.. I B okiedokie... but it was scary as hell and I WAS WORRIED about you!!!! AND it was fun!!! My only bad thot was I mite go to jail if I had to defend myself.. My dog went nuts as soon as I turned on that rd..reminded me of a horror movie it was so creepy. whats the deal with the son... my gut tells me these people have something to do wiht this... maybe WLK didnt do it alone.. maybe somer was dumped at a dumpster in GCS.. am I wrong or doesnt the trash from there go same route as OP to folkston?

so the sister is not the owner of the property?? the sister WLK went to stay with there??
Im kinda glad u didnt tell me.. just thinking about it now freaks me out worse than then...

and it makes me ANGRY..WTH?? THEY HAVE A FREAKIN RSO COMPOUND THERE... With police signs protecting THEIR property... does anyone else see the irony here?:furious:

if i got it right, she is ex sis in law. ws married to other bro in DLRehCentr. Talk about a gene pool.... ewwwwwwwwwwwww

this is the current addy listed for the 16 rso's (including wlk):

CLAY COUNTY JAIL
GREEN COVE SPRINGS, FL 32043-2527

is this near wlk's new addy with his sis-in-law, or ex sis in law?

was the red dot the jail?? all these perps list the clay county jail as current addy.

I don't know! I typed in **** Harbor Road GCS Florida and that's what came up. And on Family Watchdog's website map legend the red dots are the offender's home.

When I did 411 reverse search on the same address it comes back with DHK. Is that WLK's sister???

Oh, somebody pass me an Excedrin, please.

I wonder if she was talking about Haleigh who was very close by...but who's the other

that was my first thought, maybe they found haleigh.. but i have no idea who the other could be.. i think alot of thing's are not being told in this whole case.

IMO

Chickadee... thank you.. ur given me the giggles... i really need to sleep....
I only drank wine occasionally, until recently, and last time I went to NC (for somers memorial) I went to Irongate Vinyard and bought a case of Flue Fire... my fave to give to friends on thanksgiving...

well, its after 3.. and

my friends areNT gettin any

so come over chickadee, its better than excedrin

Giving you the giggles? HA! I'm gonna be giving myself nightmares if this keeps up!

I am so confused! :truce:

Ok, I get that DHK is either an ex sister in law or a current one. But why does her address show up with 16 RSO living there???? Huh???

Yes, sharethelight, that is the correct address for the county jail.

that was my first thought, maybe they found haleigh.. but i have no idea who the other could be.. i think alot of thing's are not being told in this whole case.

IMO

Do you think the two cases are related?

I only drank wine occasionally, until recently, and last time I went to NC (for somers memorial) I went to Irongate Vinyard and bought a case of Flue Fire... my fave to give to friends on thanksgiving...

well, its after 3.. and

my friends areNT gettin any

so come over chickadee, its better than excedrin

After 3? Are you sure? I thought the time in Florida was 2:00 pm right now. Ohhh you mean after 3 bottles of wine. :waitasec: What the heck are you talking about??

Sadnpod....put down the wine....back away...slowly.....go to bed....take 2 Excedrins and call me in the morning. LMAO!

(And I thought I was confused before! OY!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mascaraguns